• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's the worst gun forum?

Colt Forum. If you even have a thought that’s off topic. Ban, and don’t ask what off topic means. Cuz ban.

Reactions: lash
SH is the only I have really been to. I tried the Long Range Hunting almost a year ago to get in and they still will not validate me.

I appreciate some irony, though. Frank was a sniper in service. But here, he does not talk about his actions in service and he does not talk about what kind of tactics one needs to be a sniper. I haven't really seen him talk about hunting in the fieldcraft section. He concentrates on PRS tactics and needs and what amount of MOA he needs (converted it is .375 or 3/8" MOA.) Not really talking about snipers.

In fact, none of us here are really talking about snipers. Probably the closest you get is hunting. Sneaking in and camoflaging so that the deer does not see you. Get as close as you can, depending on caliber. By golly, fudd-like, we don't want to shoot past 400 yards because "that's unethical."

Well, I am the most ethical of all. I catch deer by putting salt on their tail.

Anyway, I like this forum. I am entertained. And I also learn a lot. Most especially when I shut up.

In my introductory post to this forum, I stated I will be the dumbest person here. So far, I have lived up to that claim. Not to be proud of it, just saying, sometimes, I predict accurately.

Side joke: (from stand-up comic Yakov Smirnoff) - When a phone psychic asks for payment information, why do they ask if Visa or Mastercard? Shouldn't they know that already.?"

There is one forum actually worse than BARFcom, but it is a motorcycle forum, so it doesn't count. It is called "AdventureRider" or some such nonsense and is literally overflowing with Communist, Trump hating retards.

Here I thought Bikers were for Trump?

I'm a usually a pretty reasonable grown up, however, that is the only forum I've ever been banned from, shortly after the 2016 election, when I was rubbing their retarded noses in a Trump shit sammich.

Of course, anyone talking shit about Trump was free to continue. They just didn't like having their echo-chamber questioned.
I think I still have an account at advrider but I haven't been there in years. I must have been before they got political because I don't remember that.

I think I still have an account at advrider but I haven't been there in years. I must have been before they got political because I don't remember that.
Login there and search on my Alias. I use the same everywhere......You may even be able to correct my memory on the date. It may have been 2018 now that I think about it. Regardless, you'll see all of the crap I'm talking about. Its revolting how stupid some people are......

So you’re sayin I should go make an appearance?
Yes and I just realized what you should do. I don't know if you're familiar with that place but they seem to think that they are the Internet, like everything funny originated there. There's an old story about a buffet and another story about a guy feeding his date MREs that they think are real and from their members. Anyway you should drag them into reality through vulgar abuse and memes.

• Haha
Reactions: 232593 and Bender
Login there and search on my Alias. I use the same everywhere......You may even be able to correct my memory on the date. It may have been 2018 now that I think about it. Regardless, you'll see all of the crap I'm talking about. Its revolting how stupid some people are......
I think the last time I was reading that site KTM had recently brought out the 690 and I was working my way through something like a hundred pages thread on it. I never did end up buying a dual sport which is maybe a good thing.

I think the last time I was reading that site KTM had recently brought out the 690 and I was working my way through something like a hundred pages thread on it. I never did end up buying a dual sport which is maybe a good thing.

I have an 1190 Adventure R.....The thing is a screaming machine. In reality too big for me, but you only live once.
p2388863704-5.jpg

Thread-Jack Over.

Last edited:
Colt Forum. If you even have a thought that’s off topic. Ban, and don’t ask what off topic means. Cuz ban.
Shit, have you tried the Glock forum?

I have a manual thumb safety on my G19. I also posted a technical question completely unrelated to it and didn't mention it until later after I got my question answered as I didn't want my post derailed by all the zit faced Glock experts asking 'why does anyone need a thumb safety on a Glock?'

Some mod banned me, saying I misused and misled the forum and trust of the members by not being honest by mentioning in the beginning I also had a thumb safety installed.

Last edited:
Have you checked out THR? It's a statist circle jerk with their faces buried up the government's ass enthusiastically sucking out the next gun law so they can comply and report those who don't.

I am proud to say I am perma-banned there.

I assume it is still full of Fudds and retards building AR’s with shit parts that don’t work posting threads about how to get their shit pile of parts to run?

Mixed in with threads about whatever terrible pistol the members claim to EDC like single action revolvers and shit.

That place is fucking awful, and they’re super sensitive about everything…. because they’re all rugged individualists or something.

Last edited:
I am proud to say I am perma-banned there.

I assume it is still full of Fudds and retards building AR’s with shit parts that don’t work posting threads about how to get their shit pile of parts to run?

Mixed in with threads about whatever terrible pistol the members claim to EDC like single action revolvers and shit.

That place is fucking awful, and they’re super sensitive about everything…. because they’re all rugged individualists or something.
Yes but to be fair I don't think any of the general gun forums really have AR's down. Not that THR deserves leniency. Just yesterday I saw the "only paying for a rollmark/Anderson makes everyone's receivers" trope again.

Reactions: Bcamos
Yes but to be fair I don't think any of the general gun forums really have AR's down. Not that THR deserves leniency. Just yesterday I saw the "only paying for a rollmark/Anderson makes everyone's receivers" trope again.

I think M4carbine.net has a pretty good handle on AR’s that actually run correctly, and the members are none too shy about telling Fudd-tards that their shit is fucked up and they should have bought a Colt, SIONICS, BCM, DD or other top tier factory gun and been done with it. Which is pretty much factually correct because those options do tend to run.

Reactions: Bcamos and hkguns
There was a must watch interview of Alex Jones by Tucker Carlson that encapsules and explains the evil agenda of the Left, why there are open borders and what their Globalist masters end game is, posted on barfcom.

Of course it immediately triggered and brought out the same useful idiots commie scum Alex Jones was talking about that have taken over the cities like Austin and barfcom.

Every one of the responses was a general attack discrediting AJ, yet none of the comments could specifically refudiate anything he said, just the usual, low IQ ad hominem comments they make about Trump.

Last edited:
Pretty much a lot of them. Seems to me like liberal karens somehow take them over and it becomes about sucking modcock.
(Username checks out)
Apparently one of tastiest cocks on barfcom belongs to a mod with a penguin in his avatar.

If a member makes reference to or adds a penguin in their avatar it shows he's a cockgobbling mod sycophant and buys him protection from the banhammer.

He isnt the only one, what about the one who screws geese and then slams their head in a drawer to get the anal clenching effect and yet claims to be Danish royalty? (But is a Professor at some libtard university)
I can guarantee you theyre either paid by someone to purposely run off legit guys, or their life just sucks beyond belief and they have nothing better to do than sit around on their fat asses on a power trip with their rhumba panties in a wad. The more I vent the better I feel.
Thats the fag that banned me.

Right after that he posted a sticky on the 'New list of things that will get you banned'.

My first warning was probably the first ahole you mentioned, it was because there was a legitimately down on his luck dude who was saying suicidal shit because his wife was a whore and divorcing him, and one of the bunch of the lockstep cucksuckers there straight up told him to kill himself. All I did was quote the guy and say "hey man thats out of line" and then the rest descend like locusts, and next day I get handed a 10 day ban. The next time it was the fruitcake who brags about banging goose butt, because I posted an AI image in an AI thread of Greta Thunberg in a bikini "and clearly its a transparent bikini". These guys are such pussies, but someone in this thread near the top did mention mods in some forums skim the EE for deals and ban everyone to reduce the competition and I certainly think its the case in many of them. It certainly is like that in the CMP forums.
Some poor guy at CMPforums posted a pic of his home-made Garand stand, basically a 1x6 base with two "U's" screwed on it, and I said, hey nice job man. Then a troll flipped a bait out by saying "I hope you don't plan to leave your rifle out in plain sight sitting on that thing" and I took the bait. Said Id build one just like it and leave it on my front porch or some such. Karen cried and I got a permaban. SO..... I get it, this is just life and the karens are here to poke, prick, and bait good people until good people are gone. It happened today, right here. I post about advice for a cheaper thermal sight and some prick has got to warn me about following the law, law which he admits he doesn't even know. here
"Safe and effective" crowd. Oh btw Tex P, check the law before you wipe your ass with prickly pear, I know its more available than toilet paper, but you know, cant be too safe. RANT over.
You have made Greta very unhappy.

3191Y36FX-L._AC_UF350,350_QL50_.jpg

• Haha
AND ANOTHER THING!

Every time self defense/concealed carry is discussed (who gives a fuck just shoot them and leave, srs), some autist brings up the corrupt data set of defensive shootings happening with x number of feet, and then they invoke Tom Givens. I'm convinced this guy is both a fraud and a minor genius because he has people convinced that he's trained something like 300 people and 200 have been in a defensive shooting, and of course none used lights, they were all close, nobody reloaded, and nobody did anything or used anything that a fudd wouldn't use. The beauty of this is when you ask for proof the answer is "trust me bro" and "it's legally sealed." So holy shit and lol at the same time I guess. They then use this "evidence" as support for why anything beyond a J frame 38 is unnecessary for self defense.

I fucking hate these people.

Last edited:
They never would let me even join, no history. Just hearsay.
They turned me down, too. Because my requested screen name (same as it is here and several other forums) was deemed to be a "Nazi reference." I kid you not. Or perhaps I should say instead, "I kid you nazi!" LOL!

Even after I explained that "Racer" meant.... well.... car racer. And "88" was my car number. And even sent them a photo of my car with the number on it. Furthermore, my family heritage is Jewish. No dice! Change your name, or you can't come in. I knew then it wasn't a "club" I wanted to be a member of in any case.

I guess they wouldn't let that nazi, Dale Earnhardt Jr (#88), join either! :)

Reactions: hseII and Milo 2.5
They turned me down, too. Because my requested screen name (same as it is here and several other forums) was deemed to be a "Nazi reference." I kid you not. Or perhaps I should say instead, "I kid you nazi!" LOL!

Even after I explained that "Racer" meant.... well.... car racer. And "88" was my car number. And even sent them a photo of my car with the number on it. Furthermore, my family heritage is Jewish. No dice! Change your name, or you can't come in. I knew then it wasn't a "club" I wanted to be a member of in any case.

I guess they wouldn't let that nazi, Dale Earnhardt Jr (#88), join either! :)
I only wanted to join to see the shit show. All forums suck to some degree, our job is to find ones we can live with, if seeking validation from strangers is needed.

Absolute worst for me was a FB group called Sig MPX owners, writing should have been on the wall when the sole topic is one model firearm.

I only wanted to join to see the shit show. All forums suck to some degree, our job is to find ones we can live with, if seeking validation from strangers is needed.

Absolute worst for me was a FB group called Sig MPX owners, writing should have been on the wall when the sole topic is one model firearm.
A lot of the aforementioned forums are owned by the same Canadian corporation.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Google says it's a knife forum. Oh lawd that sounds ripe with opportunity.
I will warn, be on your game. They're perfectly okay with doxxing and they do it well. There's some real sleuths that partake when the drama starts. If you want to rile them up, make sure you're airtight or they will find where you work and harass you there.

• Wow
Is it a useful forum though? Do they really deserve trolling?
They're a weird niche, really. Bladeforums is kind of the de-facto knife form (think AR15.com but for knife guys). Everyone is welcome, but things can be a bit touchy and there's a lot of Alpha male attitudes floating around. The people that are too Alpha for that type of "big knife" community tend to flock over to the USN instead. They really are a community of misfits that tend to be extremely aggressive. They meet up in Vegas every year and have a big circle jerk over custom knives and EDC items. There's a metric shit ton of money in that group, but they have what most people would call "gas station taste" as everything is custom silver skulls, wallet chains and wild colors. I'd venture to say that the big guys over there have knife collections that rival the big timers here, in monetary value.

So do they deserve it? No probably not. They tend to keep to themselves and the vetting process to join their forum is pretty intense. But if you really want to test your trolling skills, they're probably the ultimate challenge that I can think of.

Maybe instead of trolling I should get a 3d printer and make something I can sell to them.
If you remember knucks and fidget spinners (but when they were $500 and made of titanium and copper, not the ones you can get for $1 at the gas station) they were HUGE there for a number of years. Prices were getting absolutely outrageous. That's why I don't really bat an eye when I see $400 optic mounts here lol. I know what people will pay for a worry stone made of fancy materials.

Reactions: hseII
I've got something going now where I'm not even intentionally trolling, but the result is the same. Have I ascended to a new level of trolling?

AK Files *snort

I got banned by some punk mod that previously got busted for advertising AK kits, taking people's money and not delivering.

Barfcom is bigger and sucks the biggest dick. It's predominantly commies and glowboys now and Trump supporters are the minority. They were dogpiling a Trump supporter and I sided with him, finally posting a
View attachment 8291496
meme.

I didn't catch a ban for that but not long after I did, stating I'd been warned five times via email for other violations. That was a lie and I replied to the mod that sent it, telling him to show the warnings that I never recieved showing the charges. He said he didn't have to and I said F you, you lying, MAGA hating commie dick sucker and fuck barfcom.
+
before my permaban on arf i posted "eat a back of dicks" to someone and got a mod email with a stern warning. after that i continued to push the boundary. they i fucked around and found out. haha. i'm not sure what's worse there, the mods or the crew. it was definitely infested with reddit types before i left.

i do miss the EE there. used AR15 parts where easy to come by and sell. don't miss anything else there though.

SH is the only I have really been to. I tried the Long Range Hunting almost a year ago to get in and they still will not validate me.

I appreciate some irony, though. Frank was a sniper in service. But here, he does not talk about his actions in service and he does not talk about what kind of tactics one needs to be a sniper. I haven't really seen him talk about hunting in the fieldcraft section. He concentrates on PRS tactics and needs and what amount of MOA he needs (converted it is .375 or 3/8" MOA.) Not really talking about snipers.

In fact, none of us here are really talking about snipers. Probably the closest you get is hunting. Sneaking in and camoflaging so that the deer does not see you. Get as close as you can, depending on caliber. By golly, fudd-like, we don't want to shoot past 400 yards because "that's unethical."

Well, I am the most ethical of all. I catch deer by putting salt on their tail.

Anyway, I like this forum. I am entertained. And I also learn a lot. Most especially when I shut up.

In my introductory post to this forum, I stated I will be the dumbest person here. So far, I have lived up to that claim. Not to be proud of it, just saying, sometimes, I predict accurately.

Side joke: (from stand-up comic Yakov Smirnoff) - When a phone psychic asks for payment information, why do they ask if Visa or Mastercard? Shouldn't they know that already.?"
LRH is a bullshit forum. 80% of the posters don't own the gear they are talking about, but they'll argue like they are experts.

and the head moderator is a quisling. I got banned for a hillary and epstein joke.

This is the worst gun forum ever!!! This place has cost me thousands and thousands of dollars! And then I lost it all in a boating accident!!🤬🤬🤬🤬