• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's your Demographic?

Re: What's your Demographic?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">29 and aging handsomely I might add. </div></div>

Not as much as me. </div></div>

sean_connery_1989_2009.jpeg
</div></div>

i'm such a poser......
DSCN1048.jpg
</div></div>

Holy crap!! Striking resemblance.

I used to get carded when I was a youngster going into 18 yr old beer joints 'til I was around 25. Now I'm gettin' carded trying to prove I'm a seasoned citizen just to get a discount for a damned haircut.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nostra, is the accomponying dot plot graph, and the standard deviation, or a box plot with the solid data? DUDE! If you are going to quote stats, do it right!</div></div>

I did the best I could Switch.....it's possible my abacus was off one or two
frown.gif

Minx wouldn't be an 'outlier' on the stats since there are more than a few 18 y/o members. With teh many younger members at 19 - 22, 18 isn't within 2x sd's(standard deviation x2. If the sample is 3x sd it is still within the boundries, but more than 3x sd it becomes an outlier and moves the regression line out of whack for a norm) from the median or the x-bar(mean)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nostradumbass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nostra, is the accomponying dot plot graph, and the standard deviation, or a box plot with the solid data? DUDE! If you are going to quote stats, do it right!</div></div>

I did the best I could Switch.....it's possible my abacus was off one or two
frown.gif
</div></div>

Send me your table of data and I will give you the graph picture from my Ti-84 Plus Silver, as well as x-bar(mean), r, r2, sx, ox, n, y, x, Ex, Ex2, and the rest of the data set. You prefer dot plot, gracph, or box and whiskers to show Q1, Q3, Min, Max, and Median?

We will set up L1 for X as 1 member, 2 member, and the Y intercept(L2) will be the age

Switch, Here is what I have,kinda in a hurry
Summary for age wit 106 entries

Probability Plot of age

One-Sample T: age

Variable N Mean StDev SE Mean 95% CI
age 106 38.89 10.98 1.07 (36.77, 41.00)

Boxplot
Picture3.png

Pie
Picture2.png

And the good stuff.
Picture1.png

54 real soon,time accelerates as i age,brings the pain with it,getting old ain't for pussies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">29 and aging handsomely I might add. </div></div>

Not as much as me. </div></div>

sean_connery_1989_2009.jpeg
</div></div>

i'm such a poser......
DSCN1048.jpg
</div></div>
LMAO! Nice, Scott!

Bunch of young whippersnappers here ain't there.