• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's your Demographic?

Re: What's your Demographic?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott E White</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've seen 50 come and go. Too many pounds, but movin' and workin' like the 30-somethings I'm surrounded with all day. Putting most of them to shame! </div></div>

Damn right! Couldn't have said it better!

60 and just retired...or should I say re-wired. Planning out the next 50 years.

feel 35
act 25

Oh and this is my first post, took a long time finding you guys.

42 or 43 I keep getting confused. Time starts to fly after 38 and you may lose track, ymmv
smile.gif

If you are looking for the teens I doubt they will chime in or be honest. At that age they are pissin strong against the ground and can't stand the thought of not being acknowledged as a man.

Not quite 38. If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd a took better care of myself. Never expected to pass 25. Live hard die young is not the motto to go by, especially if you fail,
smirk.gif

Be 44 in a month and a half...feeling every day of my age too. Starts in my eyes and goes down.

At 46 I still get carded, and she seems to usually say,"JAAAAAMES! Why do I have THREE BOYS!?!?!?!" Yeah, just a little beat up, never been anything to look at, and they still say,'ruggedly handsome' which I know damn well means, 'well, he's a little on the ugly side but I might do him after a few beers'

52, and she'll do me without any beers!

We have a 16 month old.... to match my 28 yr old daughters 6 month old.... and a 25 yr old son too.

Before we got hitched, kids made sure I didn't date anyone younger than them.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At 46 I still get carded, and she seems to usually say,"JAAAAAMES! Why do I have THREE BOYS!?!?!?!" Yeah, just a little beat up, never been anything to look at, and they still say,'ruggedly handsome' which I know damn well means, 'well, he's a little on the ugly side but I might do him after a few beers' </div></div>

.......& I originally thought you younger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">29 and aging handsomely I might add. </div></div>

Not as much as me. </div></div>

sean_connery_1989_2009.jpeg
</div></div>

i'm such a poser......
DSCN1048.jpg

48 is just around the corner. I think it's time for my third childhood.

First exposure to guns was safety.
1969/1970.
Dad's buddy had some pretty little pistols.
Mom and me stood on each side when he shot one.
They were tear-gas loads.
Don't think Dad got any that night!

No, really. Who is going to do the math, and when? I want to know the answer to the OP's question, what is the average age of people on the site? I'd like to know the median mode and n.

So, nostradumass WTF. Are u doing the math or what?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crumpmd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, really. Who is going to do the math, and when? I want to know the answer to the OP's question, what is the average age of people on the site? I'd like to know the median mode and n.

So, nostradumass WTF. Are u doing the math or what?</div></div>

I'm doing it right now......stand by

As or right now, the Average hide member's age is 37.
45 is the median,
29 is the mode......damn no teenagers
smile.gif