• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

What's Your First Gun Related Purchase For 2012

Re: What's Your First Gun Related Purchase For 2012

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aquatic_Robotic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">6.5x284 Lapua brass
140 gr Berger VLD's
142 SMK's
4831SC powder
Fed 210 primers
6.5x284 Forster dies

Maybe a new press. Mine was purchased by my dad in the 1960's. RCBS Rock Chucker. Still works, but it is the only I own that may be slower than me.

What press are most guys using now??

Happy New Year </div></div>
A lot of people like the Forster Co-ax

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cav3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nightforce 5.5-22X50 </div></div>

Same here. When the wife isn't good at giving good presents, ya gotta Merry Christmas to yourself!

.30 cal can, should be here this month - than the long wait
frown.gif

A pair of Diamond Back DB9 pistols. One for me to carry IWB and one for my wifes purse.

My rifle is getting a new barrel. Then in 2 mo. I am getting another Nightforce 5.5-22x56

Nightforce f1 for the 308.

I want to get a nice leather holster for my operator. But will probly be powder

Mine will likely be a micro red dot. Waiting till after SHOT to see what the latest releases entail. Alternatively a different stock for the shotgun - I'm short and need shorter!

Bought some 38 ammo today but just ordered a black TRG22 in 308 w a phosphaited 20" barrel.

The transfer fee for my FINALLY arrived Score High Gunsmithing 300WM!!! So, that's gun related heh? Once he told me it was shipped, I ordered the Magpul Precision Rifle video as well.

-G45

Glock45, hope you're watching the Rose Bowl, it's a shoot out!

Phoenix Custom Rifles

Bolt Knob Group Buy!

--- diSko ---

Sierra 107 MKs for a Medesha built AR10 in 6MMX that arrives tomorrow.

I really need a good rangefinder. Prolly a bushnell 1600

Shilen 6mm barrel blank and Timney flat blade trigger for my 700 AIAX build.

Just ordered an AI AE, 24"bbl, fixed stock and an SB PMII 4-16x42 from the guys at Euro Optic. Hoping for an early March delivery on the rifle- contracting in Baghdad but will be out on a break then. If not, then I have an unfired DSA SA-58 that needs some exercise...

Need a bolt carrier group for my new 223 upper build

Seeings as how the order wasn't placed until today, it would be the Vortex Viper scope.

I got my AI AX chassis in today, but technically I made the purchase last year. Next is a USO SN 3 T-Pal. That will be near the end of Feb or early March though.

Just placed an order today for a TBAC 30P-1 for my Surgeon .243 being built.

Older Knights Armament AICS NV Rail, found one for dirt cheap.

Last purchase of '11 was a G.A. Precision Gap-10 ordered Dec 23rd. First of this year is brass, powder, bullets to begin load development for said rifle. Next on list is:

Atlas Bipod
NF NXS 5.5-22x56

I picked up a Borka Tools Torque Driver set, some ai mags, and a new red tac rear bag.

The winning number for LARUE HELL FREEZES OVER contest.

noveske gen 2 lower and surefire mirco can

Butler Creek flip caps. And a Triad rear wedge.

Well, I talked to moon at GAP about it a few months ago and ordered the Manners and barrel already, but I haven't sent my action in yet, but you could say that's my first purchase.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Muttt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do xfers count? </div></div>

They do if it cost money </div></div>

Then I guess I am relevant

I "bought" (traded-for, actually) a Rem. 700 AAC-SD yesterday. While I'd love a Larue OBR, the $$$ just isn't there but that particular Remington will let me get into the precision rifle world for a lot less dough while still being a quality rifle that won't hamper me when working on fundamentals.

AIAW 2.0 w/ AI bipod, scope mount, and xtra barrel and mag. I thought it was a nice way to start off the new year!
grin.gif

2 50rd boxs of 223, and a rear bag from Midway, half off the bag.

EOTech XPS2 and 30 Ergo rail covers. Came out to $7.00 after my gift certificate.
grin.gif

A2 stock to replace adj. one on Mp15. {better to butt stroke possums that won't leave porch for grass yard.)

well I ordered a jse complete upper on new years eve, then yesterday I picked up a used savage 110 in 7mm mag to do a 7stw build for my dad. He is going to be surprised!

Ordered a Spuhr TRG mount. Up next one metric fuck tonne of 175g SMK...as soon as they are in stock somewhere.....

We got grandpa's old WWII service rifle passed down to us over the holidays, so just placed a big order for refinishing products, a correct original sling, bayo, and ammo for it!
smile.gif

Just closed on a Kimber M82 Government... still unfired with sights and accessories still in sealed bags... can't wait!

NF lightweight low rings
Magpul Dynamics precision rifle videos
7mm-08 dies