• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whats your poison

Re: Whats your poison

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Night_Stalker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your rifle of Choice?

I know many will say bolt gun, but I am very fond of the M14/M1A and wondered if others that were like wise </div></div>

You guys kinda jumped the gun(no pun intended forgive me) on this thread imo. It seems like the OP was just asking what your favorite rifle is. If you need a bunch of variables answered then maybe you dont have a favorite.

My favorite rifle is an LRB m25 receiver m14 clone built by Jon Wolfe. It is all either USGI or SEI (who is making GI parts currently) with a beater wooden stock(big red birch), that ill be replacing with a Sage m4 style when I can afford. I havnt even fired it yet as its waay too cold for me, but it is easily my favorite for no reason whatsoever other than I wanted one for awhile, and that it was built by someone who is developing a big name for himself as a custom m14 builder. I cant wait to take it out and add to his growing reputation.

For now I pass the time just sniffing on the old oiled wood. <span style="color: #FF0000">I love the smell of old wood(boy is that in invitation to get clobbered) and spent </span>powder.

For anyone in the market for one, I suggest this guy, as I have never dealt with a more gentlemanly fellow. </div></div>

HEY, I got some old wood you can smell( can't believe nobody said this yet)
And further, to contribute to the post( so I can't be called a dick)MY fav rifle is my 308 bolt gun, a Savage tactical model with a factory McMillan stock and a NF 5.5-22 on it.Like an old shoe it just "feels" right and you almost can't shoot it bad.When I'm going to smack steel just for fun this one almost always seems to just end up in the back of my truck.Hell, sometimes I just leave it back there.