• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Related to the tornado, and Trump coming Friday, and rather than start a rant in the pit, which is where it would belong......
I'm not going to post the "social media screen shot" VIEW where some f'breath said the dead, wounded, and now homeless deserved the tornado because they voted for trump, it was their due....

I'm not even going to rant. Will state a VIEW, I'd like to see, of the f'breath people that are saying such shit about dead children, 6, 8, 10, and 12,
I'd like to see them people do Mussolini's last day impressions.....
I'm going to my quiet place now.

Well, that's a good point.....something I hadn't considered.

You lied to me yesterday Mr. !! My Deer were out when I got home enjoying some cracked corn I put out. And now? Now they're gonna prolly starve just because of you. "No Larry, it's not gonna get to you, it'll probably stay above 500 ft or so". Right.

Pics and Vids inbound in a sec.

?

Weird, they didn't post in the order I put them. Oh well, you get it.......

Last edited:
That will be me in a few months. Thanksgiving 2019 to be spent in FL visiting too many parks and lots of rides.

Cheap trip I hear....... ???

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
You lied to me yesterday Mr. !! My Deer were out when I got home enjoying some cracked corn I put out. And now? Now they're gonna prolly starve just because of you. "No Larry, it's not gonna get to you, it'll probably stay above 500 ft or so". Right.

Pics and Vids inbound in a sec.

?

Weird, they didn't post in the order I put them. Oh well, you get it.......

View attachment 7038590View attachment 7038591View attachment 7038592View attachment 7038593View attachment 7038594View attachment 7038595View attachment 7038596
View attachment 7038599

Me so sorryyyyy ?
You going to be OK ? :unsure:
I can call you a wahhhmbulance......:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The place is so large that you are nowhere near the edge of the shotfall zone.

That is a solid MILE of skeet and trap ranges down there!

Clark County Shooting Complex...

Looked kinda close in second pic, but aerial shows 400+ yards away.... Looks like a nice complex and fun place to shoot.

That will be me in a few months. Thanksgiving 2019 to be spent in FL visiting too many parks and lots of rides.

Cheap trip I hear....... ???
A long time ago we went over a holiday. NEVER again!!! It’s bad enough at the supposed slow times.

It can be done a lot cheaper now than it used to. Now you can bring in a backpack and/or cooler with food or snacks. That makes a big difference.

We are going with family, nobody wanted to pull all the kids from school for a week.
Which is what I would have suggested.

We are going to buy the pass to bypass lines for at least a couple days.

We will be bringing packs with water and food. And maybe a flask for me! ?

Reactions: Mr. Z
We are going with family, nobody wanted to pull all the kids from school for a week.
Which is what I would have suggested.

We are going to buy the pass to bypass lines for at least a couple days.

We will be bringing packs with water and food. And maybe a flask for me! ?

This is what I use

They just had to break one truck so I would have to go out in this shit.
Down to naselle to fix a truck this morning.
When I left, nice and sunny, then the snow started.
View attachment 7038674View attachment 7038675View attachment 7038676

Fricking weather !!! You can thank @Threadcutter308, or not.

Did we pass each other this morning? I left Naselle at 0700 and arrived at the Jail around 0755. I seen a service truck, but I think it was white if I recall. You're normally in a grey or green rig right?

Did we pass each other this morning? I left Naselle at 0700 and arrived at the Jail around 0755. I seen a service truck, but I think it was white if I recall. You're normally in a grey or green rig right?

Hey, it's now sunny up here......Just thought you should know :LOL:

Yep we must have passed each other. I got a new service truck a couple months ago. It’s a white 2018 ford f550.