• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

It is stopping us from seeing some things / places that we wanted to see, San Francisco is the next major stop, we still have just over 3 weeks left before we have to fly home from LAX.
Once you get to Grants Pass near the Komefornia border you can get back over to highway 101, Then you will get to see all of our redwoods and coastline.

@Geno C.

Geno C, the god king of creepy wildcatting:

thats hilarious tnichols and yes, I will second.

I have never ran an AI round.

I get the less trimming and increased performance.

Not for everybody.

I would love to see a vid of Geno touching a couple off on that big 375 sometime. (Hint)

Reactions: 1J04 and RNWRKNP
Threadcutter

Happy Sushi right by the hotel del coronado has some amazing stuff. The two coronado rolls specifically.
Also, the scallops at the blue water boathouse are unbelievable. Like “When Harry Met Sally” kinda good...... ?

Thats where I asked momma to be my Mrs. on coronado. Good memories ?

All three are. I drove over a pass from Custer County in September, and haven't been further than 15 miles from Hailey since.

If they have a gun shop there, which I'm sure they do, then no need to go to Boise, Mountain Home or Twin Falls.
You should have some pretty good rock chuck shooting by the end of March.
Heading out towards the pass, there's some really good Columbian Ground squirrel shooting.

thats hilarious tnichols and yes, I will second.

I have never ran an AI round.

I get the less trimming and increased performance.

Not for everybody.

I would love to see a vid of Geno touching a couple off on that big 375 sometime. (Hint)
You won’t find me off to the side of that braked bad boy snapping pics ?. All my dental fillings are snug and would like to keep them that way.

Threadcutter

Happy Sushi right by the hotel del coronado has some amazing stuff. The two coronado rolls specifically.
Also, the scallops at the blue water boathouse are unbelievable. Like “When Harry Met Sally” kinda good...... ?

Thats where I asked momma to be my Mrs. on coronado. Good memories ?

I’m thinkin’ that you are the one that turned me on to the Bluewater. I seem to recall that I went there on my next trip to SD, right after you did your trip. I’ve taken business associates as well as customers and everyone absolutely loves the place
Thanks for the tips, they’ve been spot on. ;)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 1J04
Well, you are most welcome.

A classy place, a little understated for the quality of food IMAO.

The swanky restaurant at the Del is unreal if you havent been. Prices reflect this and worth it once in a while.
We had their planned multi-course meal and some tasty sauv blanc.

For a more casual meal, some place just off the main drag, just south of McP’s and a block east at the next corner has amazing lobster rolls. And their soup is silly good. Its small and on a corner. Cant recall the name.

I like SD, Coronado specifically. Cool park there towards the beach with a cannon captured by Major General Pendleton from Santa Ana’s army. Awesome stuff. And the barber shop by the walgreens is a good place to get a trim. Check their amazing patriotic sign in the window. I will find my picture of it and post.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
The roads in Helena are Charlie Foxtrot. The temps ain't much better. I know there's mountains out there somewhere.

Attachments

• 20190227_182308.jpg
    20190227_182308.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: Mike 556
Late winter exercise for the ol’ girl over the Wapsipinicon river valley just a few miles northeast of Pumphandle IA.
View attachment 7034980

Way cool, you lucky bastidge !

I just arrived commercial/AK into SEA from SAN. Smooth as a baby’s ass the whole way. Reminded me of my childhood when my dad would take me up in the Citrabria (1609G) (7GCBC(?)) in the winter and would say “here, she’s your’s, don’t hit nuthin’ hard. I was 12 yeats old the first time he did that. I think, the second time (a week later) he wasn’t prepared for me being as ready as I was to take over.

God, I miss those days.....;)??

Life is good.

Last edited:
Way cool, you lucky bastidge !

I just arrived commercial/AK into SEA from SAN. Smooth as a baby’s ass the whole way. Reminded me of my childhood when my dad would take me up in the Citrabria (1609G) (7GCBC(?)) in the winter and would say “here, she’s your’s, don’t hit nuthin’ hard. I was 12 yeats old the first time he did that. I think, the second time (a week later) he wasn’t prepared for me being as ready as I was to take over.

God, I miss those days.....;)??
The Citabria is a fun little airplane. I’m sure those are great memories. Winter is nice too as the air is hard and there is actually some performance. I’ll bet I had 500 hours before I hit 10 riding with my mom and dad. Mom was a pilot as well and she let me fly more than dad.

I usually have 370 miles in before lunch. We didn’t get going until Jamie and the boys were out of school. We don’t have to be in Orlando until Sunday evening really but I like having a buffer. We might talk our friends into staying at a Koa with some cabins so we can all have a campfire and cocktails tomorrow

Your route sounds better than the one that got chosen for me, we had to do 101 from North to South, maybe she was smart enough to figure out she would have the best view seeing as how I get to do all the steering (at home she does drive home after dinner, just can't handle the steering wheel on the wrong side)

Headed out about 9 for my daughters 7th birthday party.
At the Children’s Museum for a couple hours with 10 kids....... all sugared up! ?

Momma the other 2 kids either have or are recovering from influenza A so they have to stay home.
Taking care if all of them this week, amazing I didnt get anything. We all had the flu shot.
Its probably me snorting a line of HP-38 every morning while I have my coffee that boosts my immunity. ?

We are slated for 5-10 of snow here in Denver, up to 3’ up in the mountains! Gonna be putting that giant Husky snowblower to work again!

Ya’ll stay safe and take it easy this weekend

Headed out about 9 for my daughters 7th birthday party.
At the Children’s Museum for a couple hours with 10 kids....... all sugared up! ?

Momma the other 2 kids either have or are recovering from influenza A so they have to stay home.
Taking care if all of them this week, amazing I didnt get anything. We all had the flu shot.
Its probably me snorting a line of HP-38 every morning while I have my coffee that boosts my immunity. ?

We are slated for 5-10 of snow here in Denver, up to 3’ up in the mountains! Gonna be putting that giant Husky snowblower to work again!

Ya’ll stay safe and take it easy this weekend

With Momma sick, probably no skiing, huh ? ?

No. She feels terrible. Kids feel like crap.

Was gonna go for a quick backcountry tour in the AM tomorrow but planning to skip to be the caretaker (and snow mover). Nurse if you will.....?? and on my dayoff!

One of my favorite ski areas reported 5” yesterday and another 10” this AM.

If Momma feels better by tonight, I may take off and go. Only if she seems like she is feeling a quite a bit better.
I know she will say yes, go have fun if I even mention it. So I dont ask, I will just watch and see how things look. She will always push me to go have a little fun if she knows I am thinking about it.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
@CMH

It aint for pussies, thats for sure!

@armorpl8chikn that soup looks darn tasty. Corn chowder sounds good too.
I might make a big pot of some soup tomorrow. Time to start looking at the recipe books.

Home now, getting ready to put a nice rump roast with taters, carrots, and onions in the pressure cooker after a while.
Gonna be eating good tonight!