• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Hi,

@Tucker301
Since he is having to exercise his brain and has Department "on the brain"...maybe it would be beneficial for him to be shown images of his own Department and coworkers.
IF those images are listed on the State Trooper website I can put together an album if that would help her with him or she may have enough pictures in their phones.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

@Tucker301
Since he is having to exercise his brain and has Department "on the brain"...maybe it would be beneficial for him to be shown images of his own Department and coworkers.
IF those images are listed on the State Trooper website I can put together an album if that would help her with him or she may have enough pictures in their phones.

Sincerely,
Theis

Thanks. That's a great idea. I'll pass the offer along to her.
I suspect they have plenty of pics to work with it but it's great thinking!

Rewiring the chaser from the center of the ride. All new lights, sockets, covers and wire.

It all depends really. Every time we buy something we usually go through them like this. We don’t buy too much. Otherwise.m, some rides might get completely gone through every 15 years or so. Some get painted more because they take a bit of a beating while getting set up or torn down. We used to paint the scrambler ever 4-5 years. We did our mgr horses last year and they were original from when the ride was new in the early 90s

Reactions: Barneybdb
Alright friends and the rest of you.
I figured someone would do this and here it is.

I'm still out here trying to make some coin, but I'll probably put this on the GGWG post later today.
If you'd rather not deal with GoFundMe and still want to contribute I can be the middle man or I can give their address and let you send your cards, letters, and tokens direct to them.

@Tucker301

I think a lot of us like avoiding the GFM due to taxes and fees thattske $ from the family we are trying to help.

Im happy to help as an intermediate collection party since you have been pretty swamped with stuff and are probably keeping plenty busy being right there.

Give a holler if you would like a hand with any of it.

Elija

@Tucker301

I think a lot of us like avoiding the GFM due to taxes and fees thattske $ from the family we are trying to help.

Im happy to help as an intermediate collection party since you have been pretty swamped with stuff and are probably keeping plenty busy being right there.

Give a holler if you would like a hand with any of it.

Elija

Thank you!
Yes. Any help is appreciated and welcomed.
I'll still be glad to take donations through my PayPal, which many of you already have, direct mail, or any other means.

I should be freed up in a few hours and will post on the GGWG thread.

Reactions: 1J04
I’ve over extended myself a little for next weekend. Jamie buzz and I are going to a shoot and I had a spot offered to me so I invited a neighbor that has shown a little interest. All the guns I have suitable for this shoot are all tuned to 3 cans... I have to break out my old yhm and see which one it’ll shoot best on now because there will be 4 of us shooting at once. I really should have thought this through before I invited the neighbor

Took Rebecca and Cherry out on the boat today. We fished for a few hours and decided to try and catch a few spotted sea trout.
As we got near the ramp this came into view.

20190406_123856.jpg

The bow was laying across the trailer fender and holding the boat up.
Sea Tow/Boat US guy says to tie it off and move the trailer so other people can use the (single) ramp.
Well, they did and it took less than 30 seconds to go from first pic to second one.

20190406_131232.jpg

I would have helped the guy remove things (like that bad assed 16" Simrad) to take weight out of the boat.

Anyway, the story from the owner says they were headed out off shore (16 miles to crack the mouth of the bay) and all of his electronics went out.
He turned it around and headed back.
Got to the ramp and it was listing to the left.
He had to walk about 3/4ths of a mile to get his truck.
They got the trailer in the water and couldn't get it loaded before it started tipping.

The rest we say is history.

I'd wager he lost a thru hull fitting and it flooded the bilge shorting the battery and electronics.
Having to sit while he got his truck was just the icing on the cake.
This went from being a tow to salvage in seconds.

Poor guy, he seemed like a nice fella too. Although he did have shitty taste in beer. Bud Light...

Took Rebecca and Cherry out on the boat today. We fished for a few hours and decided to try and catch a few spotted sea trout.
As we got near the ramp this came into view.

View attachment 7056329

The bow was laying across the trailer fender and holding the boat up.
Sea Tow/Boat US guy says to tie it off and move the trailer so other people can use the (single) ramp.
Well, they did and it took less than 30 seconds to go from first pic to second one.

View attachment 7056331

I would have helped the guy remove things (like that bad assed 16" Simrad) to take weight out of the boat.

Anyway, the story from the owner says they were headed out off shore (16 miles to crack the mouth of the bay) and all of his electronics went out.
He turned it around and headed back.
Got to the ramp and it was listing to the left.
He had to walk about 3/4ths of a mile to get his truck.
They got the trailer in the water and couldn't get it loaded before it started tipping.

The rest we say is history.

I'd wager he lost a thru hull fitting and it flooded the bilge shorting the battery and electronics.
Having to sit while he got his truck was just the icing on the cake.
This went from being a tow to salvage in seconds.

Poor guy, he seemed like a nice fella too. Although he did have shitty taste in beer. Bud Light...

Flatlander with first boat, I’d wager.....
No matter who you are, that sucks. Ive had my moments, but thanfully, I don’t have any submarines to my credit.

@Waorani theh are ready to eat. The ones I used to always get were really dried out and almost like jerky. These are really still wet. I let mine sit out on the counter for a week last time and they were better. Smoking them would speed up the drying process and add a bit of extra flavor

@Waorani theh are ready to eat. The ones I used to always get were really dried out and almost like jerky. These are really still wet. I let mine sit out on the counter for a week last time and they were better. Smoking them would speed up the drying process and add a bit of extra flavor
I’m in Lodi. PM me and I’ll ship you some. Mike (the owner) is good people.
Smoking them adds so much flavor it's unreal. Ate'm now fresh, dried for a week, and smoked. They're the shit!
View attachment 7056545

Thanks guys, I see now from the smoker pic. Thanks for the offer Mr Zick. They have online ordering but I'll PM you next week. I'd have to get some cheese curds too! Spent a few years not too far up the road in Oshkosh as a kid.

Where the hell did you find that?! ? when we switched over from the old gas motor to the electric drive, we played with different pulley sizes to get the speed right. The first one we tried was way too fast, like it would probably break your neck kind of fast. I always thought it would have been fun to try and ride it just once with that pulley on it??

Where the hell did you find that?! ? when we switched over from the old gas motor to the electric drive, we played with different pulley sizes to get the speed right. The first one we tried was way too fast, like it would probably break your neck kind of fast. I always thought it would have been fun to try and ride it just once with that pulley on it??

Lmao....Booogie!

Love these pics and stories of doing stuff with kids.
If ya got em, its unbelievable.

No pics today, but out of the house at 0600 to go skiing.
Made great time on the drive.
Skied a couple runs with all the kids before their lessons.
Momma and I skied a little and took some time to visit.
Then a couple more runs with them after. They are doing great!
12 hrs driveway to driveway.
now momma is tucking the boy in. ADHD and a night owl makes bedtime fun....... He is also a bright and great kid.

5F121F83-19C0-4513-97F3-A69BA0F28E77.jpeg

Range day today. Frustrating trying to zero a rifle in the wind. Spent the rest of the morning trying to kick off the rust.
C545F703-0366-4666-A18D-684B465D4D0F.jpeg

Horizontal spread from the wind at 200yds. Shooting Bergara 6.5CM HMR with Hornady 140gr Eldm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Bought 5 boxes of this Berger ammo with 215 hybrids, once it’s gone I would like to duplicate the load since this stuff shoot damn good in my rifle.
Today I pulled one of the bullets to see what powder they are using and am kinda stumped. Figure I would have seen h1000 but that’s not the case. Anyone know what powder this is?
84CEE5E2-3942-4F01-800A-7D16141B1A4B.jpeg

Bought 5 boxes of this Berger ammo with 215 hybrids, once it’s gone I would like to duplicate the load since this stuff shoot damn good in my rifle.
Today I pulled one of the bullets to see what powder they are using and am kinda stumped. Figure I would have seen h1000 but that’s not the case. Anyone know what powder this is?
View attachment 7057025

Looks like 2000mr?

Reactions: Mooseknuckles