• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Hi,

A random business request "View".....

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Holy shit...I gained 5lbs from looking at that sugar and carb overload, lol......now I really have to limit intake tomorrow to just zero carb protein powder mixed in coffee.

Sincerely,
Theis
Little premixed Atkins shake mixed with coffee is what I have for breakfast/lunch most days.

Did not think to take a pic but had an interesting view / experience today at work. Plain white unmarked truck pulled in to our business, I went out to see what he wanted, noticed some Arabic script under the drivers door. Driver gets out and says "As-Salaam-Alaikum," I almost made the traditional response but suddenly saw red, turned around and went back inside, told the boss to deal with him. Maybe I am an Aussie racist??

Reactions: Bender and 1J04
Did not think to take a pic but had an interesting view / experience today at work. Plain white unmarked truck pulled in to our business, I went out to see what he wanted, noticed some Arabic script under the drivers door. Driver gets out and says "As-Salaam-Alaikum," I almost made the traditional response but suddenly saw red, turned around and went back inside, told the boss to deal with him. Maybe I am an Aussie racist??

Hmm. Maybe you've got a Grindr account in Arabic?

Reactions: Barneybdb
Probably. But it’s cool.

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
Big new project with so-so helpers, shit prints and a bullshit deadline. Come to think of it, I should have poured a triple.

You have so-so helpers? If you want to trade then do I have a deal for you...

Seriously hard to find even so-so help in the trades anymore. The old guard is mostly gone and any of the young guys with ambition and a clue are running jobsites now.
Yep, I need another double now.

You have so-so helpers? If you want to trade then do I have a deal for you...

Seriously hard to find even so-so help in the trades anymore. The old guard is mostly gone and any of the young guys with ambition and a clue are running jobsites now.
Yep, I need another double now.
? you fuckers have to be kidding!!! You have no idea.....

Reactions: 1J04
Shoot, even the nurses with a 4 year degree are sometimes a handful to get to work their butts off (busy playing cards....?) or learn new stuff these days.

And don't get me started on the “just out of med school residents”. Im gonna hafta slap one of em around. Our head surgeon told me to go for it!

I thought my 284 shehane forming loads were slow at 2700!
My loads are with WC857 surplus powder.... Allegedly about H1000/RL25 burn rate. 64.0 of H1000 would have been 2600-2800 depending on what manual or bullet shape/bearing surface area, etc. I know Tikka barrels are supposed to be slower than others, but damn, this is silly!

That’s is crazy slow, the 175 is at least 100fps slower than it should have been for me also. I only used them for forming so I can’t comment on a full load in the formed shehane though

That’s is crazy slow, the 175 is at least 100fps slower than it should have been for me also. I only used them for forming so I can’t comment on a full load in the formed shehane though

I loaded up some 7mm 168g MatchKings with 67g and they were moving at 2550. So, we'll see how much powder I gotta do to get to my desired 2900.... Or if I can get there.

Finally able to get my Tikka 7mm RemMag out to 600. My "fireform" load pushing a 175 ELD-X at **2350** out of ADG brass still hits 2 MOA steel with boring regularity. ?????.

Love this rifle!

And my RPR in the background is just silly accurate. View attachment 7066547View attachment 7066548

Are you shooting a lefty right handed? Seen plenty of lefties shoot a righty out of necessity but not the other way around.

Did a little sandblasting this morning. Had a truck frame and 6 rims to do. I decided to try out some gloves a guy gave me.... while rolling a rim with my right hand and holding the nozzle in my left, the rim started to tip. Seeing as it a steel 22.5 with 11r tire, it’s not very light. Out of instinct to not let shit fall, I reached over with my left to try and stop it enough while still holding the nozzle. It made a quick pass across the top of my hand and got me. I’ve blasted through over 40 tons of sand and never had a mishap. Shit happens, but this one kind of hurt. Damn thing is going to take forever to heal!!

• Wow
Reactions: Bender and Balor
It’s not so much the grit that made this one bad. I was using out big aircompressor and big blaster. 150psi @ 185cfm. You can fit your
Pinky in the nozzle.

• Wow
Reactions: Bender
Did a little sandblasting this morning. Had a truck frame and 6 rims to do. I decided to try out some gloves a guy gave me.... while rolling a rim with my right hand and holding the nozzle in my left, the rim started to tip. Seeing as it a steel 22.5 with 11r tire, it’s not very light. Out of instinct to not let shit fall, I reached over with my left to try and stop it enough while still holding the nozzle. It made a quick pass across the top of my hand and got me. I’ve blasted through over 40 tons of sand and never had a mishap. Shit happens, but this one kind of hurt. Damn thing is going to take forever to heal!!View attachment 7066887View attachment 7066886

I blew half of a fingernail off with a sandblaster once. I'd by lying if I said it didn't hurt like a son of a bitch!

Glad it's not any worse for you than it turned out to be.

Well you can mark

"Test Gloves"

off your to do list.

I accidentally touched hot exhaust manifold with back of my hand the other day. Burns don't bleed, but otherwise looked about the same. It had to be under 3 sec. Was about as fast as brain could process, hot, move dumbass. Still skin peeled off about 10 min later.

Did a little sandblasting this morning. Had a truck frame and 6 rims to do. I decided to try out some gloves a guy gave me.... while rolling a rim with my right hand and holding the nozzle in my left, the rim started to tip. Seeing as it a steel 22.5 with 11r tire, it’s not very light. Out of instinct to not let shit fall, I reached over with my left to try and stop it enough while still holding the nozzle. It made a quick pass across the top of my hand and got me. I’ve blasted through over 40 tons of sand and never had a mishap. Shit happens, but this one kind of hurt. Damn thing is going to take forever to heal!!View attachment 7066887View attachment 7066886
Damn ?. I got myself with the pressure washer last summer.

• Sad
Reactions: Geno C.
Dang Geno!

Watch that sucker close for any sign of infection. Slightest sign get after it with the doc for some antibiotics.

Seen this hundreds of times from the blaster, big paint set ups, and more common either motorcycle, bike, or trip and fall on a trail with skin rash and debris in it.

Lot like road rash. No top layers of skin left. Bandages and a glove for the foreseeable future... cramping my style at the bar on date night.... damn bar tenders won’t stop asking about it and offering free drinks

Reactions: Barneybdb

We have the same tan lines.
Tough break, man. That looks like it stings.