• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

On the base leg landing KHPN (White Plains NY) today as a rain shaft with a hint of micro burst had just passed the “city”...
00D8046F-D663-469E-9017-707D722FC5E5.jpeg

The neighbor kids took advantage of youth season today and took out Buckzilla. I’ve observed him more than once over the years as his AO was an old rail grade that is a back stop for my poor wind calls. His track along the shoulder of our road resembled a market steer. Youth season allows straight wall/dash cartridges in a single shot system. The little guy took him. His older brothers helped him with the hunt. All good kids from a nice family. Corn ? fed buck. Hooterville.
540FCCDB-6C2B-4247-9325-3F8FB70826D7.jpeg

On the base leg landing KHPN (White Plains NY) today as a rain shaft with a hint of micro burst had just passed the “city”...

I used to fly in to White Plains a lot, we had a Buick plant there. I remember the first landing thinking we were going to wipe our buts on pine trees, a small airport, and a long line of limos.

Reactions: tnichols
If they cant serve good mexican fare in the San Luis valley, we are all screwed!!!

you headed over Wolf Creek pass? Love that drive to pagosa springs

Reactions: TACC
Oh, I also spotted this big SOB yesterday... I’ve only been on a cruise once. I can take it or leave it... I’m barely a fan of "public people" to begin with in an open space, much less trapped onboard with a shit-ton of them!

View attachment 7158187

View attachment 7158188

They've got the balconies all wrong.

Okay, eat some Oreos and drink a glass of milk before you continue reading...

Ready?

How the hell do you spit on the people below you when they are built like that?

Oh man Tucker.

I have some great memories from that part of the state.
A vacation with my grandma along when I was 13.

Pretty place.

Looking forward to deer season here. Too damn hot to hunt right now.
I left Tennessee Thursday afternoon it was 95 degrees. I am in Ohio and it's been around 50 in the morning and 65 during the day. The morning temps at home were in the seventies so this is pretty chilly here.

Piddle, piddle, piddle.....

PA050497.JPG

On the 28th of September we received 9/10ths of rain. Since then it has piddled and pissed it's way up to 2" plus 1-2/10ths at a time. We drove up to G. Forks yesterday, ditches full and lots of beans drowned out. Gray, cloudy and crappy.

The old timers always say a good hard frost will straighten the weather out, I say the sooner the better. Indian Summer, bring it on!