• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

A little football
IMG_20191005_175422910.jpg

@Bryan W M

That is excellent sir.

We will keep praying for you.

Tough stuff with the 8 yr old soon to be stepson right now. Lack of a continuous positive male role model (at least 50% of the time) is proving itself very much.

He needs it soon (and will have it 28 days a month shortly) or he will be in big trouble as life goes on.

Piddle, piddle, piddle.....

View attachment 7158732

On the 28th of September we received 9/10ths of rain. Since then it has piddled and pissed it's way up to 2" plus 1-2/10ths at a time. We drove up to G. Forks yesterday, ditches full and lots of beans drowned out. Gray, cloudy and crappy.

The old timers always say a good hard frost will straighten the weather out, I say the sooner the better. Indian Summer, bring it on!
Terrible wet here in the last 2 weeks. Virtually no harvest even started here. We’re literally a full month behind. Just this week, we received 4” of rain on our little slice of Hell. I have begun construction of the ark.

Terrible wet here in the last 2 weeks. Virtually no harvest even started here. We’re literally a full month behind. Just this week, we received 4” of rain on our little slice of Hell. I have begun construction of the ark.

Finally woke up to sunshine this am. Rain topped out at 2.9". Forecast looks like sun and wind most of the week. Corn and beans need a killing frost, maybe that will dry out things enough for the machines to start threshing.

Basement has sprung some leaks, not enough for a paddle boat yet. The pumps are taking care of most of the drizzle. It's much better after I gutted the whole thing.

Such is life.

Spent a long weekend on the Salmon River upstream from Riggins ID. Took a drive up to the end of the road to Vinegar Creek, then on the way back,
we walked across the Wind River bridge into the Gospel Hump wilderness area.
Next morning we got up and took a drive over to Pittsburgh Landing on the Snake River.
I love central Idaho.
FB_IMG_1570412447838.jpg
FB_IMG_1570412604720.jpg
FB_IMG_1570412637222.jpg
FB_IMG_1570412765432.jpg
FB_IMG_1570412806763.jpg

Little rain would make them easier to wash but a problem for drying... it’s just that time of year. I hate doing it but it’s gotta be done

Well, look at the bright side. There's a little sumptin' that's gonna' be showing up on your front porch tomorrow that'll make it all better......... ;) (y)(y)(y)

@Geno C.

I guess trying it out, 16 lbs will do. ?

I always go full crazy and order as much as I can on one hazmat fee.
Its not that much, I am just that cheap.

Looking at 6 16 pounders soon.....
And a few projectiles. Im down to around 7k for 556, so need to stock up!

Reactions: Geno C.
Took a little trip down to Queenstown, NZ over the weekend. Amazing scenery. Also the furthest south I’ve ever been in my life... not too terribly far from Antartica here!

That's absolutely beautiful. Really want to knock off NZ off my bucket list. Hunting is supposed to be fantastic as well.

@Geno C.

I guess trying it out, 16 lbs will do. ?

I always go full crazy and order as much as I can on one hazmat fee.
Its not that much, I am just that cheap.

Looking at 6 16 pounders soon.....
And a few projectiles. Im down to around 7k for 556, so need to stock up!
The 375 eats over 140gr every round so 16lbs doesn’t go as far as it does for most other things. I hate paying the hazmat fee too but Midsouth was only $16 I think. I like to pick up powders at the LGS. A little more $$ but it keeps them carrying it.

If you’re looking to get lapua or Berger bullets, I got a guy?