• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

@Tucker301

You already gone home asshole?

I didnt even get to pour you a Pappy n Coke!

Glad your trip was good.
You just missed freezin yer nuts off, was 14F at my place this AM.

Plan for a day in Denver next time if you can. Dinner on me or at my place.

And we can go egg @lowlight s place!!!
Old fart cant shoot quietly in the dark!!

Normally I’m a function over form kinda fella. But this half-assed, bullshit, lazy goddamn plow installation that I payed over $1600 for to have a fuckin bracket self-tapped front and center into the bumper of my new fuckin truck has me a bit hot. Rant off. New bumper pending. They just don’t know it yet.

View attachment 7162554View attachment 7162555
No dog in the hunt, but raise hell. I’m guessing you’re like us, but to hire something done is a treat as opposed to always doing it yourself. I’ve grown weary of having high expectations dashed by so called professionals. Shit gets old.

Normally I’m a function over form kinda fella. But this half-assed, bullshit, lazy goddamn plow installation that I payed over $1600 for to have a fuckin bracket self-tapped front and center into the bumper of my new fuckin truck has me a bit hot. Rant off. New bumper pending. They just don’t know it yet.

No dog in the hunt, but raise hell. I’m guessing you’re like us, but to hire something done is a treat as opposed to always doing it yourself. I’ve grown weary of having high expectations dashed by so called professionals. Shit gets old
We had some amazing experiences in Colorado last week, but the Durango - Silverton train ride was by far the coolest!

View attachment 7162573

View attachment 7162574

View attachment 7162577

View attachment 7162578

beautiful country

20191011_095115.jpg

Asphalt milling, boss said drive the forklift across. I said its going to get stuck. It's fine! Well I did what I was told.....

I feel your pain. Not 1600 but, I had the creeper towed a couple weeks ago. They smashed the trailer plug on the bottom of the hitch. I tak Jamie to take it in to have them put a new plug on. $75 later the plug is on, because I was still on the road. She brings it out and I go to hook it up to a trailer for her to take home, the damn thing is wired wrong!!?

If I had time to do it myself I wouldn’t have paid someone else to it. And they charged her even though they are the ones that busted it off on the tow...

• Angry
Reactions: 1J04 and jungle45
Opening day of rifle deer this morning.
Elk season was a bust, elk had shut up and we seen a shit ton of cat sign. Actually had 2 scream at us when we were bugling.

Nice sun rise this morning. Hopefully deer season is better.
556BA24F-A56C-46DD-A403-EA8850973C2B.jpeg
39EDFE56-E13B-43ED-917E-FBD2E018A643.jpeg

It appears the worst is over, time to shovel out. First 2 passes on the driveway....

PA120505.JPG

Driveway depth ranged from 12"-32". I like to get out into the street, that way when the plows come through there's less to land in the driveway. Still wet and heavy, tough to throw any distance. On left is the front bumper of the Little Red Ranger Money Pit. Blew that out now sitting in driveway.

Grew some snow cones in the back yard...

PA120508.JPG

Should have drew some faces on them. Temps in the 50's with sun in the next few days, everybody should be shoveled out by then, roads will be open for the most part.

Life in Upper Dakota.

Same coldfront in Texas put me in long pants at home first time in 6 months.

That excludes going out some times but you (get the drift) or lack of. Lol

Early for that much snow in one storm?

It appears the worst is over, time to shovel out. First 2 passes on the driveway....

View attachment 7162734

Driveway depth ranged from 12"-32". I like to get out into the street, that way when the plows come through there's less to land in the driveway. Still wet and heavy, tough to throw any distance. On left is the front bumper of the Little Red Ranger Money Pit. Blew that out now sitting in driveway.

View attachment 7162736

Should have drew some faces on them. Temps in the 50's with sun in the next few days, everybody should be shoveled out by then, roads will be open for the most part.

Life in Upper Dakota.
You sure got dumped on!

Same coldfront in Texas put me in long pants at home first time in 6 months.

That excludes going out some times but you (get the drift) or lack of. Lol

Early for that much snow in one storm?

Early and a lot, yes, but not unusual. This happens every few years, at this time of the year most of the snow will be gone in 7-10 days. The bad part this year is that the ground is already saturated, there will be flooding in areas.

You sure got dumped on!

Yup, we did. Our little slice of ground was smack dab in the middle of the worst of it. I'm thinking the final average tally will record 24". We still have robins around and the geese aren't moving south , so it ain't winter yet.

View attachment 7162734

View attachment 7162736

Life in Upper Dakota.

Florida?

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
come on, you dont like texas do you?? That the most hippies liberal university in the whole state. They were the ones that helped beto almost win

Cant disagree about the hippies. That’s a fact. Also a fact that UT graduates it’s football players with degrees; can’t say that about OU ?

Last edited:
I root for UT from history, not because they are leftist nutjobs.

Momma is a graduate (full honors) so I support her.
I root for Texas Tech in basketball for family reasons.

I could give a darn about the sports, but showing good food like those wings and swilling some good beers is pretty fun. As is any time I spend with momma or other family.

Reactions: SkyScrapin
Opening day of rifle deer this morning.
Elk season was a bust, elk had shut up and we seen a shit ton of cat sign. Actually had 2 scream at us when we were bugling.

Nice sun rise this morning. Hopefully deer season is better.
View attachment 7162669View attachment 7162670

Go Gett'em Moose !! You know the drill. Now that it's Deer Season you'll definitely see a few nice Bulls, well within Rifle range. :confused:

Good Luck Get'n Your Blacktail. 3 pt or better Brother !!!! And only ONE !! I know how you Raymond Boys Roll....... :LOL:

Go Gett'em Moose !! You know the drill. Now that it's Deer Season you'll definitely see a few nice Bulls, well within Rifle range. :confused:

Good Luck Get'n Your Blacktail. 3 pt or better Brother !!!! And only ONE !! I know how you Raymond Boys Roll....... :LOL:
Yeah that’s no shit. There will be bulls everywhere now.

Lol yeah I usually stick to a big two point minimum. Seen a nice one yesterday before rifle deer started and of corse he doesn’t show up today ?.
Not going to make it out tonight, painting the baby’s room.
Damn vacation is almost over. Been off for 8 days and still go 2 left. Then back to work.

20191012_075823.jpg

Don't have my son this weekend.
So spent 0615 to 0945 in a tree.
7 doe 2 buck. This little one was still with momma.

Spent the rest of the day digging and playing with 960 lb. of concrete.

For those lucky enough to have their kids tonight give them a extra huge, it sucks not having my boy.

Yeah that’s no shit. There will be bulls everywhere now.

Lol yeah I usually stick to a big two point minimum. Seen a nice one yesterday before rifle deer started and of corse he doesn’t show up today ?.
Not going to make it out tonight, painting the baby’s room.
Damn vacation is almost over. Been off for 8 days and still go 2 left. Then back to work.

Ya gotta look in the right places.......

1570929321039.png

@Bryan W M

Good day there sir.

And yes it does suck.
Been there a lot if times.
Funny how when I was married and did everything related to house and kid, I used to wish for even 6 hrs of free time to reload or work on a project that was something I wanted and didnt have to do.
Now I have that time and I dont like it one damn bit.

Sorry you have to deal with that this weekend.

I had a handful of “must do” chores this AM, then took all the kids to a movie, the park, and ice cream (sorry about ruining their dinner appetites momma.....?) as momma is still struggling with bronchitis (3 weeks now) and now has a head cold on top of it.....

Yesterday's view:
IMG_20191012_101951816.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't shoot the match. Just RO for the day and some spotting and coaching. Seemed to make me miss competing that much more. Neck and shoulders were killing me before day's end, actually shooting the match would have been more than I could have done.

Still had a good time with old friends.

Yesterday's view:
View attachment 7163254

Unfortunately I didn't shoot the match. Just RO for the day and some spotting and coaching. Seemed to make me miss competing that much more. Neck and shoulders were killing me before day's end, actually shooting the match would have been more than I could have done.

Still had a good time with old friends.
Looks like the wind is howling ??

Jesus that is a toad of a buck! Yeah I know him. Actually know the whole family pretty well. Bet he got it up forks creek.
That big two point was at 8 yards under my apple tree. Wife told me go get your bow and stick him.
Only problem is the neighborhood I live in I know everyone really well and my buddy’s dad would chew my ass. Everyday actually, I work with him.

Pan fry slow n low by themselves to remove a bunch of water. Then pour out water, toss in some butter, salt n pepper, onion and garlic, fresh. Can put a tad of EVOO as well. Put on steak or burgers or just eat as a side. Chanterelles are incredibly tasty!
Jealous.........No, really, I mean I'm suffering from jealousy................(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Love
Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04