• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

I may keep too much crap. Empty scope boxes, ring packages and holsters for guns I no longer own. Along with assorted small parts, triggers and random springs.
20200520_190706.jpg

Hahaha yes. Been here since 2009. It's a lot of small stuff that isn't much worth my time to sell. After I move I may offer up some stuff for cost of shipping only.
I moved last fall (down sizing a bit), and am much lighter on items like you are mentioning. New credo on most things: if it hasn't been used in the last 12 months, it is gone.

Made a wooden trial run of a single shot follower for a member’s axmc. Working on the aluminum version now. I tried to maximize the dimensions to reduce any slop in the mag but I believe I’m just a bit too big. Can’t get it into the mag now. I’ll shave it down later today and ship it off for testing
6DA1B6D6-A32C-4328-998D-3755A792BD85.jpeg
612EA9B6-BA7C-42A3-AD39-013AA388BC33.jpeg
BEA53F19-745E-411C-9728-E9F8B7C8A20F.jpeg

Went last night to town and the truck was making a weird noise. Turned around and put it in the garage. When I got out there was that sweet smell of antifreeze and a trail that Stevie Wonder could follow.
Water pump bearing was toasted.
Changed out the pump, all the hoses and the thermostat. I bet this one won't last 19 years.
After that it was time to hang the lights on the pergola. I'm pretty sure that is what the woman says it is. Don't ask me. I just build the stuff.
View attachment 7329218
I want to do something like this. How did you anchor the post bases?

Stuck in the middle. Have a trade maybe to get rid of the Specter, but the looks of the elcan have always been cool. Just can’t decide what gun it looks better on or if I should trade it off and just put a good lvpo on the scar. Choices suck
661C7C00-E3F8-43AF-86A0-3DA3C8D46A92.jpeg
C9770AEB-29B5-40A3-9A87-74D9826E7D2C.jpeg
6E298D90-51EA-481B-92D7-CC1662404D61.jpeg
44C2F76F-E81D-48DC-984C-924B3530CD8B.jpeg

Checking out the power companies latest tear your yard up project and this little thing was watching me from about 10 feet away. Wind was blowing right into me so she didn’t even smell me. Only saw me when I walked towards her.
15BBC2D0-24C6-4A2D-9371-5AA39CB20B17.jpeg

I shoot a couple times a year at the tnt range in Spencer
My uncle lived in and built the place on the next corner out from V. House just looks like a pole barn but it's nicely finished on one end and his welding shop was on the other.. Used to be the corner of Mann and Spencer/Sherman Rd, they changed the name of Spencer/Sherman.. Right after the school forest. Small world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geno C.
My uncle lived in and built the place on the next corner out from V. House just looks like a pole barn but it's nicely finished on one end and his welding shop was on the other.. Used to be the corner of Mann and Spencer/Sherman Rd, they changed the name of Spencer/Sherman.. Right after the school forest. Small world.
TNT is right on Mann 👍 good group of guys around there

Reactions: gunjunkie45
Red Headed daughter and family are coming for a visit tonight. This would include the two youngest grandkids. They get into everything.

20200522_091932.jpg

Bedside .45 moved to top of the china closet by the rear door. Those little rascals find things we lost months ago.

We haven't seen them for a long time. The Child Bride is exhibiting her excitement in the kitchen, good eats tonight.

Red Headed daughter and family are coming for a visit tonight. This would include the two youngest grandkids. They get into everything.

View attachment 7332945
Bedside .45 moved to top of the china closet by the rear door. Those little rascals find things we lost months ago.

We haven't seen them for a long time. The Child Bride is exhibiting her excitement in the kitchen, good eats tonight.
Send those little buggers down to NE Iowa when they’re finished at your place. My 91 year old dad could keep them plenty busy as he loses things at an alarming rate. Wells Lamont profits will plummet the day my dad passes.

It's not anchored. Just sitting on the pavers. It originally had a canvas cover and it survived several serious storms. We removed it for the plants and the lights.
I want to do something like this. How did you anchor the post bases?
It is a kit from Lowe's.

Send those little buggers down to NE Iowa when they’re finished at your place. My 91 year old dad could keep them plenty busy as he loses things at an alarming rate. Wells Lamont profits will plummet the day my dad passes.

Hearing aids? Both my Mom and Mom in law have lost hearing aids, only to find them days later hiding in plain sight.

The grandkids work cheap and fast. Turn your back for 15 minutes, they will find your high school jock strap you thought was thrown away 50 years ago, wearing on the head like a crown. Feed them Twinkies, hot dogs and whole milk, they are GTG.

Hearing aids? Both my Mom and Mom in law have lost hearing aids, only to find them days later hiding in plain sight.

The grandkids work cheap and fast. Turn your back for 15 minutes, they will find your high school jock strap you thought was thrown away 50 years ago, wearing on the head like a crown. Feed them Twinkies, hot dogs and whole milk, they are GTG.
Exactly! Hearing aids along with their respective batteries, glasses, fencing pliers, keys, framing hammers, buggy whips, check books, tractors, cell phones, important documents, calf medicine, water pump pliers, cattle, vice grips, chain saw premix, etc... 🙄 ‘bout like to drive ya’ nuts.

Reactions: Nodakplowboy
Thanks. Kimber Pro Carry II, 4" barrel. The most natural pointing handgun I've ever owned. Need to get some rounds through it this weekend.
Kimber is a sweet piece too. I had a Pro Raptor II many moons ago. It was just too dang heavy and way to pretty to carry every day.