• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Holding one of my twins.
20200515_155625.jpg

Love that!!!

Gotta be a good feeling since you were banned from visiting for a good while after birth.

Still needing oxygen and feeding tube huh?
Are they starting to feed a little or not enough drive yet?

Im not sure there is a more peaceful feeling than I had rocking mine when she was a baby.
In the same old oak rocker I was rocked in. 😁

Thanks for the update! Hope all is well and they can look at heading out in another couple weeks!!

This guy sprays my neighbor's field and likes to buzz my house and see how close he can get to my chimney. So far he hasn't over sprayed into my field, so I guess I won't shoot him down ... for now. ;)

View attachment 7327487
View attachment 7327488
Shoot him down and ghetto salvage the PT6, controls and the prop. Probably worth $350K minimum..........

Love that!!!

Gotta be a good feeling since you were banned from visiting for a good while after birth.

Still needing oxygen and feeding tube huh?
Are they starting to feed a little or not enough drive yet?

Im not sure there is a more peaceful feeling than I had rocking mine when she was a baby.
In the same old oak rocker I was rocked in. 😁

Thanks for the update! Hope all is well and they can look at heading out in another couple weeks!!
Oxygen has been on a very steady decline. It's not even a CPAP any longer, just a small stream of O2. They aren't quite developmentally ready for suckling. 33.5 weeks currently. In the next week or two we'll start to try. They're showing good signs though. Able to suck on a nook this week, really good weight gains. Sometimes 60 grams a day. Hank, the bigger at birth has some reflux issues... still gaining but Gus is cruising like a champ. Will catch up to his brother one of these days.

I should be clear, I love it... My wife hates it. Don't make it go in the trash.
I really held back, restrained myself and just gave you a “Wow”......

I was gonna respond with “how much do I have to pay to see you throwing it in the trash” ? I don’t side with women very often, but in this case....... :ROFLMAO:

I suppose that now that I’ve unintentionally trashed your post, I should belly up. I’ll start bidding at $30.00 to see you post a video here of you burning it. If everyone else are being cheap, I’ll go as high as $50.00 if there are no other bids, or they don’t make it to $50.00.

C’mon guys, save Sonny and what’s his name........:eek::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)

I was gonna respond with “how much do I have to pay to see you throwing it in the trash” ? I don’t side with women very often, but in this case....... :ROFLMAO:

I suppose that now that I’ve unintentionally trashed your post, I should belly up. I’ll start bidding at $30.00 to see you post a video here of you burning it. If everyone else are being cheap, I’ll go as high as $50.00 if there are no other bids, or they don’t make it to $50.00.

Crockett and Tubbs.

It was gonna be free but if you want to pay 50 bucks, it's yours. 😆

I really don't give two shits about the poster. I just remember the show from when I was a kid and would hate to throw it away. 70's and 80's kids.... nothing is so far collectible but we were the generation that was home alone at 4 with a key and aren't a bunch of commie pussies. Probably the last age group stupid enough to spend money on this crap. I just want to mail it to anybody that thinks it's fun.

MVIMG_20200515_120253.jpg
I got the false rafters and a few other things done on the greenhouse.

Then I watched the woman play Mrs Famer Yankee.
MVIMG_20200515_150744.jpg

That was yesterday. Today we spent the day in Kentucky riding. What an awesome day. 250 miles in some of the best this country has. No pictures, y'all just gotta get here to believe.

Friday May 8th I was driving in to work on I-15. They're doing work to widen it and extend the hov lane. They have 1 lane that goes off by itself in between concrete barriers. Someone a few cars decided to slam on their brakes.

Other side of the barrier on the right is southbound. Up the hill on the left is where the lane should be. Other side of those lanes is Hill AFB.
20200516_195839.jpg

500 miles on brand new tires on the '03 Honda civic with 189,000 miles. Skidded into the back of a late model jeep renegade.
20200516_195907.jpg

Wife has been mad at me for a week. It was her first car that she bought 7ish years ago. I also totalled the first car I bought around summer of' 13, an '06 Mazda 3, in Feb 2018. Replaced that with a '10 rav4 v6 limited.

Getting back on track to why I decided to post this today, I finally bought a truck.
20200516_135910.jpg

'12 Tacoma TRD offroad v6. 97,400 miles. Bilstein leveling kit and 33's on 17" rims instead of 31's on 16"ers. Tint is a little too dark to be legal. But it's mine.

Getting closer to getting the shop poured thank god.

20200516_174239.jpg

One lone Cow on side of road this morning. Damn thing was already across from the Bay/River side and decided to do an about face and go back where she came from. Stupid Elk.

Then I get to the Gulag and find a couple Inmates escaped and are casing vehicles to make their getaway!! Or their just double parked...... :ROFLMAO: