• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

I know it’s hot out around here but damn didn’t think it was cook a pizza on you dash hot 😂
10E78D14-2B42-4186-80C8-F7082BB8D405.jpeg

Last edited:
You’ll have to give me a heads up on a match. I wouldn’t mind coming down and shooting with you if I can make it work

That sounds great. I'll check the schedule and let you know when the next match I'll shoot is. Got plenty of room for you, Jamie, and kids. Maybe some of them would want to shoot too.

Reactions: Geno C.
You know, I love a rainbow. In a very hetero kinda way. We get some good ones here in CO.
I just love some of the simple things about nature.

Went wheeling in Wyoming today on my way up to a new oilfield gig.
C19D9B4E-1E84-43AC-9B29-3B57BA246C68.jpeg

You guys that live out here, or those who plan to move out here, it’s off-road paradise.
7F1E3AEF-D6D2-4BC0-AF7B-04E8177E3738.jpeg

Very much look forward to exploring this beautiful state over the next few years.

From the people I’ve met, and the American pride I’ve seen so far, it’s certainly one of the last bastions of this Great Nation.

Women. Do they ever stop asking questions and acting like we are 12 year old morons?
I've got some worse pics ill get her to send me in a bit.
I started buzzing around yesterday afternoon. Tore that shit up good. Flying up and down that field scraping goats rue and briars, sapling pine stumps, youpon stumps, invasive plume grass of some kind....
15 minutes of that and she fkags me down.
"Are you gonna do anything but tear up the lawn?"
Lawn? Woman are you insane.
Her: "I won't have any grass to cut."
Oh...you mean with the lawn mower you near destroyed in this field by hitting shit that kept making the blades jump time?
"When are you going to do some work and quit playing?"

Frigging women.

Played golf yesterday at a local gem of a course in the McKenzie river valley at the western base of the Cascade mountains.

20200817_160853.jpg

20200817_160926.jpg

Stopped at a local tavern on the way home.
20200817_172944.jpg

:)

Finished second in golf, 3rd in beer consumption. Slightly wounded today.

@barneybdb - Im with Pam.
Police your own pockets.

My mom started the rule when I was a young boy. Probably after finding a baby snake or worm in a pocket. 😊 Any $ she found was hers as well.
All clothes right side out. If stained, put in small bucket by the washer and mom will get it out. Otherwise, deal with the stain.

Taught us to take care of our own stuff for sure.
I remember my brother losing $40 when that was a large sum. He eventually got it back, and dang she made him sweat for a few days.

Police your own pockets.

My mom started the rule when I was a young boy. Probably after finding a baby snake or worm in a pocket. 😊 Any $ she found was hers as well.
All clothes right side out. If stained, put in small bucket by the washer and mom will get it out. Otherwise, deal with the stain.

I remember my brother losing $40 when that was a large sum. He eventually got it back, and dang she made him sweat for a few days.
Same rule in the Christman houses. MIL scored $3500 a few years ago 😂

Took me 42 years to train her, she just said "check your pockets next time, go and buy another one with a better camera, we are going on the cruise Friday".

Looks like people are hitting you with the personal responsibility bat.

My wife doesn't get to do my clothes. Her idea of washing is to boil and drying is to broil.

Im a cheap bastard and treat my clothes better to last longer.

Police your own pockets.

Not to mention the .22 LR (that were still live) making it through the wash cycle and then into the Maytag dryer that had 2 heat settings....low and afterburner 😬. Ask me how I know...

Central Iowa has been through a rough patch the last month or so weather wise. Wind/hail, more wind, etc... The last storm has kept myself very busy, whether I’m on a saw or at work (my employer is a public traded power provider) that last Monday left 240K customers in the dark. A reprieve this evening, so I took the evening to go up and check on the old gal. Found her safe and sound and the weather was perfect. The pic of the pasture timber ground is where I cut firewood. The second, is as I was pushing it back into the hangar. The world is still turning and the folks in Hooterville will be just fine.
CBB367B2-DCDF-4036-AB2A-2FF7D84E9A2C.jpeg
1A198C9E-2ABC-4452-AAE7-25C77C4563C2.jpeg