• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

I’ve always wanted to fly into there but being pt 91 it’ll never happen unless I’m in the back. Very cool pics!
KIAD is cool at night. Reagan is such a logistical nightmare that it’ll never happen again in my career (post 9-11) but was even better for the view.

Reactions: JBPilot
Yesterday
IMG_20200911_164201~2.jpg

Today
IMG_20200912_063718~2.jpg

Got those stands close enough together? 😂

I know, I know funny guy 😁. Doing with what I have... I'm in a ladder stand for archery and the box in the pic is for gun season to keep the kiddo and me warm.

Eta if you mean the busted down one 30 yds away, that was built by a friend of the landowner a couple years ago and he did a shit job so it fell apart and isn't used. The newer one across rhe way I over built this year and is 106yds away. Thats the gun shack for me and the kiddo.

Pretty crappy pics but cool views thanks to the low cloud ceiling last night.

View attachment 7421454View attachment 7421459
Great pictures... Reminds me of a vacation.
My former wife myself and her daughter went there for vacation... Got a very nice private tour of White House (had family that work for Department of something) National Mall ... going up in the Washington Monument was really cool.

If anybody ever has a chance to go to DC, do it. It's beyond awesome.

I spent the morning of 9/11 cutting firewood and enjoying the first smoke free sky in weeks. I spent the afternoon wandering around The National Museum of Military Vehicles. The owner of the museum has well over $100 million worth of toys on display. Be sure to stop if you ever travel through Dubois, WY.
blue sky.jpg
africa.jpg
landing.jpg

You desperately need to have man on man talks with both your sons about their unfortunate choices in footwear.

Good grief Jimmy...... :rolleyes: :eek:

Edit; Oh, and for fux sake, leave the squirrel hood in the truck. Credibility isn’t exactly your strong suit right now....... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
@Major Wader - Bro, you gotta chill on all the regs man..... All the reefer is on fire in WA state with their trees so everyone is pretty chill and mellow.

Dont harsh the mellow man.

I have spent many hours in shorts and work boots. Much better ankle support, toes protected, and comfy footbed. My favorite side zip composite toe work boots are made by Reebok

I have worked more miles in boots like that than most folks have walked!

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
KIAD is cool at night. Reagan is such a logistical nightmare that it’ll never happen again in my career (post 9-11) but was even better for the view.
Yeah KIAD was always kinda fun at night. I don’t go there much anymore with my current company. We’re the same way about Reagan being too much of a PITA.

Reactions: tnichols
3 to 4 footer? Poisonous?

Either way that would launch my wife into orbit. :ROFLMAO:
Waorani got your answer before I made it back but yes, not a poisonous snek and maybe a tad over 4ft. He was friendly enough. It was actually in a neighbors place and I relocated it to the back of my place.

Reactions: Sieg
So ya, last week my Boyz hauled ass down to Tillamook to see a friend they grew up with here. They went and played some Disc Golf in the high winds we all had. They ended up coming back the next afternoon. Not 2 hrs after they left this happened to their friends place they were staying at. 😲

They're all really very damn lucky. Geezus Krist 2020. You're an evil Bitch.

Snapchat-1474703815.jpg
Snapchat-2138281446.jpg
Snapchat-1209898634.jpg
Snapchat-1782799067.jpg
Snapchat-584336700.jpg

Took Rebecca out to a lease that @TampaBud invited us to.
This is Rebecca getting the thermal dialed in as the sun set.
Pic courtesy of @8pointer

IMG_1201_1600008652074.jpg

Rebecca's hog took a hit in the throat and ran off into the palmettos. No, we don't
go in there looking for them.
The vultures were feeding on something the next morning right where it went in.

The no-seeums got up my pant legs and this is just a small area of what they did.

20200913_084238.jpg

Nasty little fuckers.

Thankfully we had some Benadryl with us.

About 3-4 years ago my wife started a tradition of “The End Of Summer Family Water Balloon Fight” With our daughters and me. She has a unique way of picking the teams too. The girls vs the boys, those with beards against those without, the ones with a hat against the ones without, and the yellow shirts against anyone wearing pink, etc...
My 7 year old has a noticeable improvement over last year, and my 3 year old entered the tournament today for the first time.
We burnt through about 300 balloons today.

Lots of fun!

8407E3E6-88CC-4E4E-9EFE-B8CB851D57E3.jpeg

Things?!?!?!
You call these beautiful animals, creatures of wonderful evolution, things???

You monster!!!

They are just as important and alive as all the bipedal humans and their 68 new genders, the non-binary, and any other being that identifies as whatever their heart tells them.

Things.

You should be ashamed!!!!