Maggie’s  What's Your View II

SCRAM2013

Chief Steponlog
PX Member
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2019
Golden Corner - SC
As in the website? It is a domain. Same purpose as .com, .net, .org, and lots of others. The .fm is used for lots of podcasts because it brings to mind FM radio. There are tons of domains out there.

Mr. Geno and Mr. Lefty,

I do my best to be interwbs ignorant. I struggle to search this site successfully. I do appreciate the education. I thought it was an acronym. F**k Me.🤐

E

LeftyJason

Thumbnail-les
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2017
    Kaysville Utah
    Mr. Geno and Mr. Lefty,

I do my best to be interwbs ignorant. I struggle to search this site successfully. I do appreciate the education. I thought it was an acronym. F**k Me.🤐

E

I had no clue either. Jamie is the only reason I can do more than the hide pretty much 😂 I learned something new too
    Glad to be of help.

Just recently did the math on my podcast listening. 17hr/week or 74.5hrs/month average over the past 5.5 years.

vh20

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 2, 2012
    Doing some shop cleanup today. Drug the horse trailer out for a lap or two just to make sure it rolled still. Pretty sure the new horse isn’t gonna fit in this one, might have to sell it down the river.
    View attachment 7554759
    Somewhere around 10th grade, my best friend's Dad had a beautiful black one like that, same trim, etc. My friend was in a hurry to go hunting one day but his Dad told him he had to wash the trailer first - someone was coming to look at it to buy. So he washed it in a hurry with the first thing he could find - Brillo pads from under the sink...

Last edited:

roostercogburn98

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Nov 3, 2010
    Somewhere around 10th grade, my best friend's Dad had a beautiful black one like that, same trim, etc. My friend was in a hurry to go hunting one day but his Dad told him he had to wash the trailer first - someone was coming to look at it to buy. So he washed it in a hurry with the first thing he could find - Brillo pads from under the sink...
    This one is an 82 or 83 so it’s has definitely seen its glory days. The pinstripes and trim are in pretty fair shape though. It rarely sees outside unless it has a horse in it which I’m sure helps out a lot.

Badfinger

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Aug 11, 2013
    S/W Ohio
    I was at the local hardware store today and I think I met one of Junior Samples kids...... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ravenworks

Nodakplowboy

Grumpy Gramps
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 4, 2017
    It appears tonight will be the bottom of the cold snap we have been enduring. As we speak -18. Low tonight -31 to -34, location dependent. High tomorrow -11 and by Wendesday afternoon high of +9. My furnace needs a rest.

Already have started a list of the cold spots that need attention, some that should have been corrected years ago. The flooring guys might be right, insulated heated garages should be a law up here.

Gregor.Samsa

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 4, 2019
    NorCal
    Took my kids to the beach today. We found this shark egg sack washed up in the shore. The little critter inside was till moving so we threw it back in. Hopefully it survives. It’s most likely a great white as this was at Tomales Bay which is prime breeding ground for these sharks.

Attachments

• BDC308C7-4272-4974-85B3-94502A3D0966.jpeg
      BDC308C7-4272-4974-85B3-94502A3D0966.jpeg
      527.4 KB · Views: 31

tnichols

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 23, 2010
    Morley IA
    It appears tonight will be the bottom of the cold snap we have been enduring. As we speak -18. Low tonight -31 to -34, location dependent. High tomorrow -11 and by Wendesday afternoon high of +9. My furnace needs a rest.

Already have started a list of the cold spots that need attention, some that should have been corrected years ago. The flooring guys might be right, insulated heated garages should be a law up here.
    That’s “fresh” for sure. We’re forecast to go above 0 next Tuesday or Wednesday, and that’s the daytime high 😂

Reactions: barneybdb

tnichols

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 23, 2010
    Morley IA
    Same view as most days lately. Just outside that cab glass is a -3 with a windchill of -20 😂. Keeps the average idiot inside and leaves me with my quiet little slice of hell.

Finished moving snow early, so I took the opportunity to take Miss Lori out for a nice pre Valentines dinner. Got there a shade early so, we enjoyed the company of the grey haired gummer crowd 🙄😂.
    05003A6D-6B9F-4352-93D2-07959A31A92C.jpeg

Hattrick

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 16, 2014
    Had are family range all to my self this morning to cold for dad and cousins. Zero and Doped out to 700 with 6.5 284 Norma. All went well we Very fortunate to have are own range at to 900. It’s taking a lot work but sure is worth it

Nodakplowboy

Grumpy Gramps
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 4, 2017
    Hey grumpy (😉) hows that new knee holding up with all the cold and humidity?
    And the not too old one?

Keep warm! Its cold here but nothing like that!
    Well, lt seems to be holding just fine. I have a clinic appointment tomorrow (2-15). At that time the med staff will do a evaluation based on swelling, pain, weight bearing and mobility. Pretty sure that will turn out fine. Pain control is more of a issue this time around, oxy does build up a tolerance level. We'll have a discussion about that.
    Old/New knee is getting stronger every week. Still a long ways to go with flexibility and strength but definite improvement. Thanks for asking.