• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Got too busy to post last night
B00806ED-EE11-4387-9C42-599564BBD7E0.jpeg

That was before I started to get distracted 😂 excellent steak from a place I’ve never got meat before. Taylor single barrel is high on my list of good bottles
How does it compare to the Small Batch? I've sampled both but not at the same time. Forget finding a bottle of either around here.

If you use a small ish liquor store and are really nice to the girls there. Like a little tip every so often. (Christmas, birthday, thanksgiving, labor day, memorial day, 4th of July) They will hold stuff for you. Heck, when my wife goes in there without me. They ask her if she wants to pick up whatever they are holding for me.
How does it compare to the Small Batch? I've sampled both but not at the same time. Forget finding a bottle of either around here.

If you use a small ish liquor store and are really nice to the girls there. Like a little tip every so often. (Christmas, birthday, thanksgiving, labor day, memorial day, 4th of July) They will hold stuff for you. Heck, when my wife goes in there without me. They ask her if she wants to pick up whatever they are holding for me.
Or know the owner👀

Finally broke down and picked up some new kicks. Last pair did me right, so figured I’d try another set
Hi,

Who in their right mind puts this much work into a fake ass fireplace......
View attachment 7578342

Sincerely,
Theis
does it make it any better if it used to be a wood burner that was converted to gas?

Took an assessment, apparently I’m not a team player
View attachment 7578816
I'm of the opinion that the "teamwork" concept at companies inspire collective laziness. Often called the 80/20 rule of 80% of the work is done
by 20% of the people. Needless to say, I've never been a team player at most of my past jobs.

First pasture rat of the year..
20210313_140549.jpg

6 more fell to the 455 .22 after this one. Even with 58° this afternoon, the gopher patches are still pretty quiet, another week or two of warm sunshine will have them out and about. Inventory of .22 and HMR ammo is good, hoping for high kill numbers in 21.
Good church friend has a son in law with a large ranch west of the Missouri, supposed to be lots of P. dogs. And snakes. Hoping life will make room for a 4 day safari.