• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

More east coast rain, starting this year off just as wet as last year
Edit to add rainy day project. Added the 2.5 inch leveling kit to the heep since I couldn’t do much outside
B9675F41-A2C4-4608-A4B6-AB6383FEEF13.jpeg
56379B44-1EC8-45ED-B31C-EDA5702EE5D8.jpeg
1D9AE386-35F4-4A11-9814-81F3C75E93A5.jpeg

Last edited:
@roostercogburn98 - glad the mall crawler is leveled. Now you need a giant punisher sticker for the back window. Some odd faded wash jeans, and a flat brim hat of operator level awesomeness.
And a MOLLE panel on the back of your seat. (these are actually cool if you use stuff, but I feel many do not....)

@roostercogburn98 - glad the mall crawler is leveled. Now you need a giant punisher sticker for the back window. Some odd faded wash jeans, and a flat brim hat of operator level awesomeness.
And a MOLLE panel on the back of your seat. (these are actually cool if you use stuff, but I feel many do not....)
Punisher sticker-no
Faded jeans-no(all I wear is carpenter pants or slacks for “work”)
Flat brim hat- no
Molle on back seat-hmmmmm how about I traded that for a bandoleer full of mags with ammo for the truck gun and an led flashlight?
Time for a trip to the mall for some pinkberry!! Is that still a place?

This AM was 222 Mag day at the local range.
20210317_105429.jpg

Left and middle are late 80's blueprinted 700's wearing Douglal 5A 24" barrels and 12x Leo's from the same era. Right is a 4 digit 700 BDL Mag carbine. A few years ago it got bedded into a HS Precision ultra lightweight stock. This is my tree belt/dry slough stalking gun. I like to creep up on the white tails, around here the deer are stoopid, makes close shots easy. That little scope is getting tough for old eyes, time to move up to something bigger and better.

Short term plan is to get at 80-90% mobile by mid April then get employed. Hoping for something that is 4 days a week which would leave long weekends to take care of my folks, The Child Brides folks and still see my kids. The plan is asking a lot, praying something turns up.

BTW, all the sticks shoot great. With the varmint 700's pasture rats within 250 are mist.

Hi,

Let me know if you ever want to get any lambs and put out there. I have a good line to get some cheap. Lolol

Sincerely,
Theis

I hear what you're saying Lambchop Slayer. But I'd have to hire Lipitor Boy to herd'm. I couldn't afford to feed that slob, let alone pay'm. And I'm pretty certain his sex acts upon the herd would be frowned upon in these here parts. 🤭

A lot of organizations that use these assessments wouldn’t know what a “team” was unless it took turns with their mother.

Some have a great concept of the idea.

Do you like flowers? Do you love flowers? Do you love your mother? Are you in love with your mother? Do you still not beat your wife?

What's your favorite color?

My favorite color is clear.

E

I hear what you're saying Lambchop Slayer. But I'd have to hire Lipitor Boy to herd'm. I couldn't afford to feed that slob, let alone pay'm. And I'm pretty certain his sex acts upon the herd would be frowned upon in these here parts. 🤭

Hi,

I am starting to feel let down and disappointed...it has been 2 days and I have not gotten any "visitors".

I spent all that money on having doughnuts delivered to local Police and Fire stations to keep them occupied and not paying attention to phones..all for nothing.

What is this world coming to???? When you can get called out on www and nobody shows up like they say.....

Even got my track suit on, haha

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Another rural AM sunrise..
20210315_073539.jpg

Unfortunately, large swaths of our horizon view has been adulterated with these monstrosities...
20210318_122556.jpg

I call them Al Gore Erections. My level of contempt for these is beyond words.

And they keep building more.

Hi,

I am starting to feel let down and disappointed...it has been 2 days and I have not gotten any "visitors".

I spent all that money on having doughnuts delivered to local Police and Fire stations to keep them occupied and not paying attention to phones..all for nothing.

What is this world coming to???? When you can get called out on www and nobody shows up like they say.....

Even got my track suit on, haha

Sincerely,
Theis

Did you put that "date nite" suit on?
He's probably a real cheap bastard and didn't wanna pay for dinner. 😉

Another rural AM sunrise..View attachment 7585047
Unfortunately, large swaths of our horizon view has been adulterated with these monstrosities...
View attachment 7585048
I call them Al Gore Erections. My level of contempt for these is beyond words.

And they keep building more.

Went cross country from MA in 2014 SD and WY were as far west as we made it.

I had done similar trip in 1992 or so.

Open skyline was gone.

Night time was even worse with all those synchronized lights flashing on/off simultaneously.......

Sad.

Sorry for your loss.