• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

03EAC6E0-7B4F-41B2-A56A-CC1EC54C0D92.jpeg
His first day of school was today, unfortunately public school.... thank you KS court system..🖕
Mom dropped him off.
He goes by Benni. His mom picked his legal name and Benni is short for his middle name. Doesn’t know his first name that well just Benni.
Messes up his full name still.
My dad goes to pick him up asks for him by his legal name and say Benni. Teacher told him he wasn’t at school today. My dad said he’s sitting right there and points to him. Teacher said no that’s Benjamin. My dad says no that’s Benni and gives her his full name.
She had him at the wrong desk all day , wrong kid all day. The had his first legal name at a different desk.
1 I would think his mom would have gone in with him and help him find his desk .
2 I would think if a kindergartener didn’t show up to school they would call his parents!.

sorry for the long post.
I’m a little bit pissed

Don't worry school gets worse if you don't raise sheep for kids.

Called the teacher a liar in front of the whole class.
I left work and went down there.
The principle was upset and my son explained the teacher was changing the second amendment on purpose.

I had my son recite it for him and he asked how I knew that was right.

Told him the teacher was a liar and he needed to rein his bitch in and turn around and learn to read.

The Constitution and Amendments
Were in frames on his office wall evidently for decorative purposes only.

All public schools are ran by liberal tards and half the private ones.
All states in the whole country.

Enjoy parenting these days.

View attachment 7683652
His first day of school was today, unfortunately public school.... thank you KS court system..🖕
Mom dropped him off.
He goes by Benni. His mom picked his legal name and Benni is short for his middle name. Doesn’t know his first name that well just Benni.
Messes up his full name still.
My dad goes to pick him up asks for him by his legal name and say Benni. Teacher told him he wasn’t at school today. My dad said he’s sitting right there and points to him. Teacher said no that’s Benjamin. My dad says no that’s Benni and gives her his full name.
She had him at the wrong desk all day , wrong kid all day. The had his first legal name at a different desk.
1 I would think his mom would have gone in with him and help him find his desk .
2 I would think if a kindergartener didn’t show up to school they would call his parents!.

sorry for the long post.
I’m a little bit pissed
So now I really want to know his full legal name...

Don't worry school gets worse if you don't raise sheep for kids.

Called the teacher a liar in front of the whole class.
I left work and went down there.
The principle was upset and my son explained the teacher was changing the second amendment on purpose.

I had my son recite it for him and he asked how I knew that was right.

Told him the teacher was a liar and he needed to rein his bitch in and turn around and learn to read.

The Constitution and Amendments
Were in frames on his office wall evidently for decorative purposes only.

All public schools are ran by liberal tards and half the private ones.
All states in the whole country.

Enjoy parenting these days.
56695.jpeg

Buzz bought his first car this weekend. Pretty happy he’s shown interest in the older stuff. I’m not a practical person when it comes to vehicles either 😂 View attachment 7685147View attachment 7685151

WTF? $6750?

That's gonna be a prime ass getting machine and with a backseat that big he will be bedding the ladies in one door and out the other.

You are gonna have some ready made labor to work the shows in 8-10 years.

That’s pretty cool. How do you do that? How do you isolate the bad cells?

After you take the battery out of the car you then disassemble the busbars that connects each individual small battery in the battery pack.

5BA39827-002E-41E5-ADFA-76E1084B1901.jpeg

With the individual cells now exposed you’ve got a whole shit load of 7.2 V nickel metal hydride batteries.

You arbitrarily pick an end and you write a number on each individual battery until you get the 34 in this case.

Then you take your digital voltmeter and grab the current voltage on each of the batteries can write it down.

2530A2BF-6DD4-41CA-9B77-EDCC05A9A571.jpeg

The easiest way to isolate the bad cell is to take 100 W headlight or 65 W headlight, run it on each cell for two minutes and document the voltage drop.

A7868DC7-9152-4518-8410-E9338B5C8126.jpeg

after you run the headlight on the individual cell, you test again with a voltmeter and write down the voltage.

What you’ll see is that the batteries in the battery pack all are very similar in that they all drop the same amount and generally have the same starting voltage before you ran the load.

The individual cells that had more voltage dropping percentagewise than the other cells are bad.

Typically they’ll have approximately 6.5 or lower volts.

With the Toyota Camry or Prius, The batteries are rated at 7.2 V and typically have about 8 V of charge.

The biggest issue with the battery pack is getting it out without getting yourself fried… There is 1000 V capacitor that you have to verify no longer has a charge before you disconnect start disconnecting the main cables.

Oh, one other thing was that all of the bus bars were horribly corroded, which required quite a bit of work on my part to attempt to clean them because some of them were actually that bad:

9807900E-E86A-4E9C-B26E-FF3CCCE90BAC.jpeg

You can still see pitting in some of them were the acid didn’t quite get everything out. I literally had to take a wire brush wheel the most of these to get them mostly clean but there are pits deep enough that not at all of them will got all the way clean.

While this is a 2007 Camry it only has 77,000 miles on it. And it was wild how much corrosion was on those little busbars and the bolts.

Last edited:
After you take the battery out of the car you then disassemble the busbars that connects each individual small battery in the battery pack.

View attachment 7688541

With the individual cells now exposed you’ve got a whole shit load of 7.2 V nickel metal hydride batteries.

You arbitrarily pick an end and you write a number on each individual battery until you get the 34 in this case.

Then you take your digital voltmeter and grab the current voltage on each of the batteries can write it down.

View attachment 7688539

The easiest way to isolate the bad cell is to take 100 W headlight or 65 W headlight, run it on each cell for two minutes and document the voltage drop.

View attachment 7688538

after you run the headlight on the individual cell, you test again with a voltmeter and write down the voltage.

What you’ll see is that the batteries in the battery pack all are very similar in that they all drop the same amount and generally have the same starting voltage before you ran the load.

The individual cells that had more voltage dropping percentagewise than the other cells are bad.

Typically they’ll have approximately 6.5 or lower volts.

With the Toyota Camry or Prius, The batteries are rated at 7.2 V and typically have about 8 V of charge.

The biggest issue with the battery pack is getting it out without getting yourself fried… There is 1000 V capacitor that you have to verify no longer has a charge before you disconnect start disconnecting the main cables.

Oh, one other thing was that all of the bus bars were horribly corroded, which required quite a bit of work on my part to attempt to clean them because some of them were actually that bad:

View attachment 7688540

You can still see pitting in some of them were the acid didn’t quite get everything out. I literally had to take a wire brush wheel the most of these to get them mostly clean but there are pits deep enough that not at all of them will got all the way clean.

While this is a 2007 Camry it only has 77,000 miles on it. And it was wild how much corrosion was on those little busbars and the bolts.
Very cool. Thanks for explaining that in such detail.

Grouped and sealed
20210821_164221.jpg

Bathtub backplash
20210821_164235.jpg

Waiting for the owners to find a shower door. With the way materials and fixtures are these days they may have to get one that fits and is available, rather than what they really want. I ordered a garage door early part of this month, might, maybe, get it in October. On a brighter note, G. Forks Scheels had CCI BR2 primers in stock. A good sign.

If no viable trophies show up or warrant harvesting you can make good sport of identifying the perfect cull.

A game we play is "best" cull and cns shot.

The days spent waiting for keepers to get out of the way and the cull to present the wanted shot will test your commitment.

Or drive you nuts.

If no viable trophies show up or warrant harvesting you can make good sport of identifying the perfect cull.

A game we play is "best" cull and cns shot.

The days spent waiting for keepers to get out of the way and the cull to present the wanted shot will test your commitment.

Or drive you nuts.
I haven’t harvested one from my property since 2016. I am not picky by any means, I just haven’t seen one that “needs” to go. This year may be different since they are getting more plentiful and one may need to be thinned to keep some growth/bloodline cleanliness. Thankfully the vermin haven’t taken a nasty toll this year. I was always a meat tastes better than horns guy.

Last two seasons were short on culls, or old spent does. The couple culls identified on trail cams were elusive.

That's two years I have watched 10, 12 and a possible 14-16 look my direction then turn broadside before calmly walking off.

Kind of like a deer shooting you the finger. Arg

Good hunting to all !