• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Nice morning here. 63 degrees and a nice 5-6 mph breeze from 7 o’clock. Put 2 each on at 740, 910, and 1,030 and carried on with my day.
B5802EEC-B956-4E31-8950-C33257AD9B85.jpeg

A44D9080-5806-479D-80AF-7A6982C68DAF.jpeg
Axel
5 lb 2 oz.
7 weeks early. We were in the ER last week for mom bleeding. She started bleeding again tonight. Left home to out of surgery in under 3 hours. All are doing well.
I’m glad the after dark high speed ER trips are done, hopefully.

Last edited:
View attachment 7715340
Axel
5 lb 2 oz.
7 weeks early. We were in the ER last week for mom bleeding. She started bleeding again tonight. Left home to out of surgery in under 3 hours. All are doing well.
I’m glad the after dark high speed ER trips are done, hopefully.
awesome!!!
Thats quite the chunk for a 33 weeker!
All glad it worked so well after so much crazy the last bit. I bet big brother is really gonna be top notch help with this guy!

Question for you pilots. Are private aircraft permitted to fly this close and low over densely populated cities? My daughter lives in Centerville Ohio and just took this while walking her dog. She was shocked to see this planes and took the best picture she could quickly. She has never see any aircraft this low before and lives just over three miles form the nearest airport. She guesses them to be about 300' AGL.

i-kmHt54B.jpg

Last edited:
Question for you pilots. Are private aircraft permitted to fly this close and low over densely populated cities? My daughter lives in Centerville Ohio and just took this while walking her dog. She was shocked to see this planes and took the best picture she could quickly. She has never see any aircraft this low before and lives just over three miles form the nearest airport. She guesses them to be about 300' AGL.

i-kmHt54B.jpg
Look like Marchetti SF.260’s. Commonly used by schools to train unusual attitudes, formation flying, basic dog fighting techniques, etc... Think fantasy flight school stuff for the average hack. Some flight departments send their folks to them to train for jet upset (wake turbulence)/ unusual attitude training. They do look a bit on the low side. If I remember correctly 1,000 AGL over populated areas unless during take off, landing, dispensing an agricultural type product, etc... in which case you have a waiver. My recollection of VFR Private Pilot rules are a bit foggy so don’t bust me on it.

Reactions: Badfinger
Look like Marchetti SF.260’s. Commonly used by schools to train unusual attitudes, formation flying, basic dog fighting techniques, etc... Think fantasy flight school stuff for the average hack. Some flight departments send their folks to them to train for jet upset (wake turbulence)/ unusual attitude training. They do look a bit on the low side. If I remember correctly 1,000 AGL over populated areas unless during take off, landing, dispensing an agricultural type product, etc... in which case you have a waiver. My recollection of VFR Private Pilot rules are a bit foggy so don’t bust me on it.
C5FF8B99-5A16-4B3C-A191-966643E21A2E.jpeg

Yeah tell that to this F-16 pilot.

Speedy (Ty) stepped up his game this afternoon in cross country. Ran a 16:40 and the team was 70 points better than second place on a tough, natural hilly course. They’re ranked 2nd in 2A with 1 meet to go before Districts. Pic is crap from some moms cell phone. Lots of skinny legs ...
F7FFDDBB-C447-4E48-B94C-C344BC738D77.png

View attachment 7715918
Yeah tell that to this F-16 pilot.
Come hang out by Seymour Johnson AFB. Their “approach” for landing covers three small rural towns and they make the trees move sometimes.
Then you got the attack squadron from the 82nd. I almost hit an AH64 with my drone one day flying above my house at 400 ft agl. I’m pretty sure we both changed pants after that.

Hi,

Ahhh, the memories, lol.....Was the first Air Force base I had the pleasure of visiting during my USN time.
The Security Forces hotties were way better than anything the USN had to offer.

Sincerely,
Theis
I bet they all loved pickles too