• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

The big guy testing a new saddle out. Not for him, but for his little sister who is about to start riding lessons
ABD749E6-55A9-4CAE-A674-7F4D8F5DE5A1.jpeg

This last Monday the only place there was still snow was ditches or tree lines that had little sun exposure. Tuesday morn it started to snow and blow. This AM's view...
20220413_093331.jpg

Both Interstates are closed, all roads in the S. W. corner of state are no travel advised. One of the daughters in Forks stuck a tape measure in a bank in the backyard..
image000000(21).jpg

This stuff will go away fast, it is the middle of April. A mere 8-16 inches. Still, a PIA.
One of the few things Poppy Pants Joe can honestly say "I didn't do that!"

I don’t think a picture of my restroom wall is necessary, we’ve all seen one.

Good haul from an estate sale today. Mitutoyo 0-1" and 1-2" thread micrometers with 6 anvil sets (mitutoyo part numbers 116-105, 116-106, 116-830) and a roll of 3" nylon strap all for 200. Don't have a lathe to use the mics yet but that is worth to get when you find them. Look them up if you don't know how good of a deal that is. No they're not for sale.
20220423_132546.jpg

Getting some trigger time in on a new "build"
View attachment 7856594

View attachment 7856595

Not bad for a factory 700 in nothing more than a bedded HS stock shooting factory ammo

#RemingtonsAreGarbage
What Model is that? I had an SRS Tactical that looked similar and it too was a great rifle. Not that good but that was just me pulling the trigger, and just a 10x Millet scope but probably mostly me. My son has it now, I miss that rifle