• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reapers!
20220818_174522.jpg

I count 15 peppers currently, 8 late blooming flowers that I pollinated by hand. I'll wind up bringing it in the house soon and putting it under a light. The really hot peppers never ripen for me up here in Wisconsin.

Pulled dad out of his retirement home today and hauled him to the Iowa State Fair. Got him a scooter so we could cover more ground. Countless lives were saved using the same phrase over and over again...Dad STOP 🛑!!! Nice weather and he enjoyed the cattle barns and restored tractors.
F6257229-F971-4DC9-8153-3A7D071F30BA.jpeg
9F175E71-60CE-4868-A9BC-BFED48D98FDD.jpeg

It’s my belief (and I’m wrong a lot) if more young folks spent time doing this, or in the woods, etc... we’d have less problems now and in the future...
View attachment 7944047
When I was a teenager, we would walk 2 miles down a creek to a fishing hole. The rancher was an asshole but the fish were big, can’t tell you how many times we would have run back to the pickup with him chasing us on a 3 wheeler. Would see him later and he would say I am going to get y’all tomorrow, good times.

Reactions: tnichols
When I was a teenager, we would walk 2 miles down a creek to a fishing hole. The rancher was an asshole but the fish were big, can’t tell you how many times we would have run back to the pickup with him chasing us on a 3 wheeler. Would see him later and he would say I am going to get y’all tomorrow, good times.
You sure he wasn't just funnin' y'all. Had a neighbor gent a couple acres over when we were kids and would go out around Halloween and throw corn at people's windows. He would run out with a shotgun and fire some rock salt loads in the air and laugh his ass off. We were all friends and he was just making the event a little more exciting. Sadly in this day and age we'd all be arrested or worse.

Oh it was fun for him no doubt, the asshole part was he would chase us all the way back to the truck. Like I said big fun