• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

the camera has been found. Pretty sure she was telling me the feeder is empty
6CF9BAB6-2EF9-4B21-8113-09AAB71280B5.jpeg

I know that place.

You from the AO or visiting?
Visiting. We’ve been Redsox fans for a long time and try to go to at least 2 games a year. This was the first time to Fenway though. Normally we catch them when they play the Rangers since it’s less than 4 hours drive for us.

Visiting. We’ve been Redsox fans for a long time and try to go to at least 2 games a year. This was the first time to Fenway though. Normally we catch them when they play the Rangers since it’s less than 4 hours drive for us.

Go visit the Constitution and Cassin Young.

You are within walking distance of a lot of neat things right at the Constitution.

Bunker Hill within a mile one way and the North End for dinner the other way.

Go visit the Constitution and Cassin Young.

You are within walking distance of a lot of neat things right at the Constitution.

Bunker Hill within a mile one way and the North End for dinner the other way.
We went to the North End a couple times, USS Constitution, Freedom trail , Fenway park tour , on field batting practice and two ball games.

Reactions: 37L1 and pmclaine
Anybody need some dead coons? :mad:

i-rTcxpQ3-L.jpg

I was working on the front while they were working on the backside....

i-hQk8fvd-L.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: tnichols
Snakes are like cats. The cheapest thing in the house is their favorite play toy. She like the coat hangar in the hallway so much, we moved it to her cage
D315A27B-B634-44BC-A1C6-8C3DF63D0B91.jpeg
70827B86-AAD4-4868-8B99-8293EB164EB1.jpeg

That looks similar to what happened to a dog that I once had. A cancerous growth in the nasal cavity. It eventually broke through the skin and she died from it. It was long painful end for her.
If you approach from the right and the wind is in your favor should be an easy tag.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
When you guys shoot here is there any sort of fuckery......check ins, rso, must have safety ambulance and crash crew ready to go...........or is it just walk up to the line and wait until your buddy clears the pits so fire away.

It’s a active military base so there is SOP that must be complied with….at least two DOD certified RSOs (we had five on the line today, including me) so everybody, including the RSOs, can shoot. There is a dedicated medic/EMT on duty to respond to emergencies on the range.

After you become a member you need to have a DBIDS card issued by visitor control (background check, etc) to come aboard the base and then all you need to do check the calendar for range availability, show up on time to set targets, sign in and listen to the saftey brief by the OIC.

I’ve been a QSC member and been on Range 4 (pictured above) most weekends since 2005.

More info here:

Last edited:
Katahdin?

That sluice looks inviting……
Not in those.
The top one is Tumble Down Dick or maybe Shelburne Moriah (they are close to each other). *In the Whites

The second one is Star Pond between Mt Madison and Mt Adams, your looking at Mt Adams in that pic

The last one is interesting enough Tumble Down Dick Falls but in the North Maine Woods, very close to Katahdin.

Reactions: pmclaine