• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Working... Dealing with a few cables....

Wife just sent this to me. She is not happy!? She's gonna shatter a window as hard as she beats on them.

View attachment 7111074
Pierce their ear with a 22. You have to get surgical with shot placement, but it sends them into the timber with with a new outlook on where it’s acceptable to feed. It’s no worse than a calf getting an ear tag. Works like a charm.

and soon as you cinch them up to be neat with ties. you got to move one. so might as well let'em float. Their labeled seems like, so that,s good.:)

ROFL!!! Seems like you've been there huh pal? This, by the way, was not my install, actually is a system I'll be replacing, it will be nice, neat and tight after it's all done ?

Wife just sent this to me. She is not happy!? She's gonna shatter a window as hard as she beats on them.

View attachment 7111074
Give it up, I had to put my garden behind a 9' chain link fence to keep those pest out. The bears keep wiping out my wifes bee hives but I don't want them in the garden area. Life would be much easier if my neighbor wasn't an animal rights activist.

Sunflowers were a complete bust. So I started over with millet.
Sowed Jap millet Tuesday and then it rained and washed most of that into the pond Thursday night.
Got another bag of golden millet and took another swing at it yesterday.
Got out early this AM and watered it in before sunrise, then took advantage of the early start and ran a mag through the DD with the new Velocity trigger just to see how she felt. She felt good.
That Romeo 5 covers most of the plate at 150, but it dinged every time, so it's good enough for now.

I still see no need to buy a tractor.

Looks like a good start to the day @Tucker301 ? I grabbed one of my guys and make a quick run to the far side of the twin cities this morning. Got a good deal on this. Been looking for one for a while in the right condition and price.View attachment 7111317
I have one of those! Grandpa found it in poor shape 40 years ago and refinished it. Gave it to mom who gave it to me. Good looking and handy storage. Will last another hundred years, probably.

My view has gone from a peaceful quiet beach a couple days ago...

View attachment 7110596

To almost no beach that is loud and extremely dangerous. It’s a double red flag day, which means the beaches are closed to swimmers.

View attachment 7110597
double red flag is the stuff we surfed. That first pic has no waves. Have been threatened with arrest by the beach patrol while out surfing hurricanes on the east coast.

386A7617-95A1-4433-B172-F861A398C3E0.jpeg

Loading up for our maiden trail bike trip. Just a little ride down an old railroad bed. See how the 13 year old holds up against the old man.
69322167-A14E-41EE-A9F5-D1C57B5520C4.jpeg

We came across an old bridge she thought was pretty cool.
58D1D678-64D5-452C-972A-2A41EDCE642E.jpeg

The last stretch home. She said if we stopped riding again, she might not be able to get going again. I decided to test that out by stopping for another picture. Ha Ha. She finished up strong without too much bitching.
E2F7A9CF-6104-44E6-90AE-458D839372CC.jpeg

I haven't done anything that's been good for me in probably 30 years and my knees won't take too much running, so I decided to try biking. I'm scared to death of riding on the roads so this is what I plan to try. So far, I'm liking it a lot. It's been a good day.

Last edited:
View attachment 7112011
Loading up for our maiden trail bike trip. Just a little ride down an old railroad bed. See how the 13 year old holds up against the old man.
View attachment 7112025
We came across an old bridge she thought was pretty cool.
View attachment 7112026
The last stretch home. She said if we stopped riding again, she might not be able to get going again. I decided to test that out by stopping for another picture. Ha Ha. She finished up strong without too much bitching.
View attachment 7112030

I haven't done anything that's been good for me in probably 30 years and my knees won't take too much running, so I decided to try biking. I'm scared to death of riding on the roads so this is what I plan to try. So far, I'm liking it a lot. It's been a good day.

Way to go!! Cycling is fricking awesome and it's fantastic exercise.

Once you get a few more miles under your belt, switch over to clip in pedals. You can put more power to the ground and have more speed and control going uphill.

So the dog is an alkyfor sniffing yet another of your drinks?...... ???

A bit Buzzed as I type, so who am I to say????

Friggin annoyed to hell and tomorrow is Monday. Gonna run 4 miles over lunch and avoid the office gals I cannot stand. They make me buy even more ammo..... friggin commies.

I had to workin a hostile work environment for about 15 of 34 years.
Kept getting worse.

Still makes me sick to think of it.

Get out now!

Before you get an ulcer or worse.

Thanks Snuby.

The worst is done on Thursday forever. Yay!!!

Most days its a great job and I know I am blessed to have it. Love most of the work, love taking care of people, great pay, flexibility to do whats needed as a family man.
Just pissy tonight and letting my slip show a little.

Apologies.

Reactions: Barneybdb
It's all good.

My case was horrible had to clear out.
Eats me every day. People shouldn't have to endure daily shitfest at work.

Got out just in time before things went bad.

They have no idea of the contempt I hold for them but enjoy my days now.

Sometimes it's not worth it.

Hang tight.

Man, that's not what the Gulf looked like when I left on Saturday.
i hear ya. It can get rough as a cob over there.years ago we had a storm come up when we were diving out of horseshoe beach. Like to sank a 24’ center console.. water almost knee deep on the deck. As quick as it came up it was gone and flat again.