• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

IMG_20200626_150349.jpg
I get a call from the property manager and he says that the a/c is not working at such an such place.
I go to the place and the renter tells me that she thinks that the system needs gas. (What everyone says, because well.... that's what their neighbor told them)
Anyway.... I look down the hall at the filter grill and said. I'll be right back. I went to the truck and got a pair of pliers. There was no way I was touching this. I'd rather kiss a COVID 19 whore.
IMG_20200626_150339.jpg

And here's the coil.

IMG_20200626_150733.jpg

And the greatest lie ever told to the a/c tech..... I changed the filter every month.

I don’t even know where to start. Been a hell of a day. Loading ammo, getting stuff packed and taking the family out of their first prs they shoot all together. It was hot and humid, that took a bit of brain powder away from the boys. Jamie decided ELR is better than prs. We hit some steel and missed some too. I love it!
D124C4CB-8AC9-40D4-BA11-A2049AC42D4B.jpeg
AC140EC5-9C96-415D-AAF9-3A5F398F5F73.jpeg
886888C5-4BEE-46D5-A0D4-1F838AF7155B.jpeg
5FF10941-04A2-4BD1-BF41-45F4E5F7C575.png

Buckley report.
Not much better than fresh shrimp (and blue crabs)!
Can’t say I have had blue crab, but dungeness are mighty good.

My view is that of vet bills. Couple of days ago George, the family pooch, came up lame and wouldn’t put any weight on his right front. 400 bones later and the vet can fuel up her yacht after telling us ‘nothing I can see’. Then there is the daughters cat. Can’t even think about touching his right rear(leg you sickos). Wife and kid(19) are at the vet now. The pasture ornament horse has his hoof walls breaking down. I think this might only cost me <10 cents before the $300 large animal disposal fee. It never ends. Off to build a fence before our(wife’s) new chickens eat the garden fare before we can.

• Sad
Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
Earlier today, my youngest is a raspberry monster. She absolutely loves them. 6 months old now and just getting her first tooth. My older daughter, which will be 4 on the 18th of this month didn’t get her first tooth until she ways almost one. God kids are a blast!!
C0E8A039-BEEC-430B-96F7-1856A4BD1817.jpeg
13FBC21B-3CB0-49C5-B530-5BF44CC7C470.jpeg

Buckley report.

Can’t say I have had blue crab, but dungeness are mighty good.

My view is that of vet bills. Couple of days ago George, the family pooch, came up lame and wouldn’t put any weight on his right front. 400 bones later and the vet can fuel up her yacht after telling us ‘nothing I can see’. Then there is the daughters cat. Can’t even think about touching his right rear(leg you sickos). Wife and kid(19) are at the vet now. The pasture ornament horse has his hoof walls breaking down. I think this might only cost me <10 cents before the $300 large animal disposal fee. It never ends. Off to build a fence before our(wife’s) new chickens eat the garden fare before we can.

Blue crab seems to be in short supply this year. The cost is up significantly when SEA EAGLE isn't sold out.

(Shameless plug for a good seafood market here by Paris Island)

E

you super stud

Since I'm so fond of myself, I'll assume that wasn't sarcasm.😁

I tried to take video of us feeding the dolphins while separating the runs, but the OATC (me) is a dumbass and Eff'd it up. I got a video of the top of the cooler, my feet and me saying too many improper things.

I'll try to get my sh1t together today. I ain't promising anything. Stupid don't go away in 24 hours

E

EDIT: guy leaving the ramp. Boat was named "Hand Job"

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb
When I visited Washington State to shoot with 1J04 the rain stopped for 10 minutes.....
Looks like the new one inherited your hair style???
I remember when you stopped up here. That was a nasty winter we had. Well I guess all of them are like that.
The little one inherited the hair from momma, I’m a slowly losing my hair lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Yes Sir

E

EDIT: I should be known to knot spell correctly and make up words. However, I'm on site

Big difference with that extra "R". One is Europe filled with men who are women and the other is a place where they make men.

I was down Hilton Head way two weeks ago on vacation.

Wish I had bought more deep fried peanuts from that little roadside pie stand where you turn off 17 south to Parris Island on Rt 21.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCRAM2013
View attachment 7365195I get a call from the property manager and he says that the a/c is not working at such an such place.
I go to the place and the renter tells me that she thinks that the system needs gas. (What everyone says, because well.... that's what their neighbor told them)
Anyway.... I look down the hall at the filter grill and said. I'll be right back. I went to the truck and got a pair of pliers. There was no way I was touching this. I'd rather kiss a COVID 19 whore.
View attachment 7365196

And here's the coil.

View attachment 7365198

And the greatest lie ever told to the a/c tech..... I changed the filter every month.
Was the system frozen up? That filter looks bad enough this indoor unit could easily be a glacier and the compressor starting to become obe

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
There wasn't a filter. The pictures are of the filter grill and the indoor coil.
I doubt that they have put a filter in it since they moved in. The rental company pays for a cleaning company when the apartments become vaccant. They have never failed to put in a new filter. So at least they removed the original filter and knew it needed replaced. But you know how renters are. It's not their money so they don't care.

Was the system frozen up? That filter looks bad enough this indoor unit could easily be a glacier and the compressor starting to become obe