• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Slung some lead today. Ran the new 223 barrel from 100-600 to see how it handled. Was hot as shit in this damned state. It did not disappoint at all.
1440B179-2B7F-4554-8133-AF2EDAD47E54.jpeg

080CF6E9-D097-48EC-A734-41660A64ABEC.jpeg

Sebastian won’t put any weight on his right rear leg. Vet took some pics that show that somehow his femoral head has broken off. We are waiting to hear from a surgeon for info on getting it repaired, if it is feasible. Cats are amazingly resilient and he manages to get around but spends much of the time on the dog’s bed at the moment. Only 9 months old.

View attachment 7366992
Sebastian won’t put any weight on his right rear leg. Vet took some pics that show that somehow his femoral head has broken off. We are waiting to hear from a surgeon for info on getting it repaired, if it is feasible. Cats are amazingly resilient and he manages to get around but spends much of the time on the dog’s bed at the moment. Only 9 months old.
:cry:

Reactions: Steel head
View attachment 7366992
Sending best mojo for Sebastian.

ACA8C225-262B-423C-ABC2-217912F7CAD2.jpeg

Donkey, LOL. That was my roommates cat's name for the first few months. Even as a kitten he was a complete Jackass from the beginning. Instead of explaining how he got his name we just changed it to Jack.
When I get to name them I try to have fun..
We ended up with a old 100% black long hair with no patience... he would curl up on your lap and when a dog walked up his paw would smack them so fast it was like a king fu video... he wouldnt move or make a noise.... his name was...

THE "BBC"

you dirty minded fuckers .... it stood for big black cat not cock.

When I get to name them I try to have fun..
We ended up with a old 100% black long hair with no patience... he would curl up on your lap and when a dog walked up his paw would smack them so fast it was like a king fu video... he wouldnt move or make a noise.... his name was...

THE "BBC"

you dirty minded fuckers .... it stood for big black cat not cock.
585E0897-57D5-4022-805C-B94E0C64E81A.jpeg

View attachment 7366992

When they are young, with open growth plates, repeated trauma from jumping can result in a fracture, even from short distances. There is also avascular necrosis of the femoral head and neck, which is rare in cats, but have seen some cases of it. Surgery is performed to remove the femoral head and neck (FHO), and they usually bounce back in no time.

When they are young, with open growth plates, repeated trauma from jumping can result in a fracture, even from short distances. There is also avascular necrosis of the femoral head and neck, which is rare in cats, but have seen some cases of it. Surgery is performed to remove the femoral head and neck (FHO), and they usually bounce back in no time.
Thanks for the information. I think we have him scheduled for surgery on Wednesday. All kinds of info online about this situation. Amazing how they can adapt quickly to having the bone removed and develop a false joint. If only us two legged creatures where so tough.

Thanks for the information. I think we have him scheduled for surgery on Wednesday. All kinds of info online about this situation. Amazing how they can adapt quickly to having the bone removed and develop a false joint. If only us two legged creatures where so tough.
Two new hips in me. I’d rather have hip replacement surgery than getting my teeth cleaned. It’s easier and quicker (for the patient)

Well today changed the plans. We were waiting on a foal to be born in September to purchase and start raising. This morning the youngest fell in love with this foal that was born on July 4th. She is full bred Tennessee Walker. Needless to say, we needed up with this girl instead of waiting until September. The general consensus is the brown spot on the rear quarter looks like Betsy Ross’s face
2DB7DF68-D340-48D6-B424-8CBBC8E2E299.jpeg

Here's a real gem.

View attachment 7368135

Cracked fan blade? No probs. Just use some metal roofing screws and a piece of one by.

@1J04 you mind sending a few left over screws. I am going to start a new repair business.

I got you covered Brother. Any particular color? I've got Blue, Green, and White. And that's a dandy job by the way. :LOL: 😂