• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Weekend started great. Had my son.
Saturday we went to the church we are getting married in so she can make sure all the flowers and stuff was right. They need more stuff I thought we bought hobby lobby flower area out.. my son ran around like crazy. After we found him a used suit and some shoes loves shoes

Today we relaxed and went swimming.

Then shit hit the fan.
First and most importantly my son didn't get hurt.
When cooking tonight we had a massive problem with the insta pot.
My fiance and I both suffered steam burns when something went wrong with the lid.
Going to the doctor in the morning well she is I'm trying to not go.
Shes red and peeling on her arm.
My right hand is swollen and red.
My son is with my parents safely.
That really sucks! I guess it’s a pretty well know problem with the insta pot. Jamie got the pampered chef version for that reason.

Played with the spotter and phone skope. Neighbors probably think I’m lookin in their windows 😝
BD412C59-22FC-4693-8D3B-0EE85F7A20F6.jpeg

What was the Insta Pot malfunction?

Pressure vessel failed?

Top locks failed?

Unexpected release of pressurized steam while removing top?

I bought one for my boys to shoot. It’s a fun little thing
Hoping to get this one out later this week. 1969 production with no transfer bar refit. Been years since I shot one, can’t wait. How do your boys like it

Reactions: SCRAM2013
That's just fucked up.
No quantities of anything just a throw some of this and do that and they'll be awesome.

Really?

Okay. Lay it out for a retarded Jarhead. It sounds too good to not try.
Please and thank you.
Pint jar of beans trim to fit. 1 cup White Vinegar and 1 cup H2O. Get it boiling. Into the pint jar with the beans add 1/4 tsp. Pepper flakes, 1 clove garlic, 1/2 tsp. canning salt. Add the vinegar/H2O mix and put in a water bath canner for 10 minutes. Wait a week and they are ready to eat. They last about a year unopened. Sorry man, SFI

No the top one is looking over the Mahoosuc Range and the bottom two is in the Bigelow Range looking over Flagstaff Lake into Canada. But all are in Maine.

Looks like some rugged hiking.

Hiked Knife Edge Trail on Katahdin just after leaving USMC........aptlly named.

This cloud says you’re about to take a proper ass kickin’ ...View attachment 7374261View attachment 7374262

Saw similar on a motorcycle trip in Nebraska.

A nuclear mushroom cloud without the stem and the air was being sucked into it at a boil.

I could see a bridge about 2 miles ahead and hoped to make it before the sky broke.

I didnt.

I rode blind staying between the hazard lights of the car ahead of me hoping they could see.

Car was driven by a woman that invited girlfriend of the time and I into her car under the bridge.

She was educating us about tornado horns and such and all I could think of was the borrowed FLH I was running flying off into the sky.

Last edited:
I'm done for the night.
I'm giving my ultimate bad ass truck the Joan Rivers lite treatment plan..
Everything.... Every seal ,every what ever that's on my list, goes new and or repaired.
New bonnet, just a ton of cool stuff is going down on this girl.
I'm lucky, my dad was a diesel mechanic for a cartage co. I've been d
20200714_215737.jpg
20200714_215853.jpg
oing this since elementary school and boy do I appreciate it now.
And, my good friend Ray is here to help me out. He is a super stud.
I still fuck this computer stuff up though, I dare not try and f