• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

20200918_203514.jpg

I've enjoyed all you guys over the years.
@Geno C.
@powdahound76
@tnichols
And many many more.
Its been 5 years of divorce shit and child custody shit. This spring I got 50 50 time with my so. Monday it was made final no more child support for now.
So to when you have a little extra money you send Larry stuff.
It's not a squirrel.

View attachment 7427122

I've enjoyed all you guys over the years.
@Geno C.
@powdahound76
@tnichols
And many many more.
Its been 5 years of divorce shit and child custody shit. This spring I got 50 50 time with my so. Monday it was made final no more child support for now.
So to when you have a little extra money you send Larry stuff.
It's not a squirrel.
Right on! Glad you have that off your shoulders 👍🏼

Friend bought a Jeep gladiator and it seems pretty nice. Way too small for me but for a newer trail rig, a nice piece
Went with oldest son, bought grandson a new Rubicon, test drove a Gladiator Mojave for grins, hmm, its pretty sweet and got my attention.😉

Reactions: Geno C.
My view so far today after kitchen cleaning.

Notice the yard works that needs attention and the empty feeder.

IMG_20200920_120430641.jpg

The GF says "What are you doing?"

"I'm admiring the amount of work that I need to be doing out here instead of effing around with rifles and motorcycles and you."

"Do what makes you happy baby. It can wait."

Lmao. "Not for long."

E

At the end of August we learned that the Child Bride's cancer had returned, and, as usually the case, it came back with a vengeance. On 9/13/20 at 9:14 pm her Heavenly Father reached out, clasped her hand and took His daughter home.

For the entire last week I've been surrounded by family, four daughters and a son, friends, church family and a multitude of good folks who expressed their condolances. This last Saturday we all met at our church and said our final goodbyes. Today the last of the relatives went home. My home is quiet.

This is a view of The Child Bride from about 30 years ago....

20200920_134742.jpg

And this is the day she welcomed our grandson to the world.

P5280769.JPG

She shall be missed.

There is no need to respond to this post in any way. Rather, I would ask that you reach out to your spouse, significant other, or any family member and give them a good. long hug. Our home was filled with 34 plus years of hugs and love and The Child Bride would approve.

You never know the good thing you've got until it's gone.

Last edited:
I think you knew all along just how wonderful she was and and so very special to you. I am very sorry.

Now the good news. You know where she is. There is NO pain there. Only peace and joy. Hope she likes Charlie Daniels on the fiddle!!

I will keep you in my prayers.

Please let us know if you need anything.

AND, I will follow your other directions. loving those around me and making sure they know

At the end of August we learned that the Child Bride's cancer had returned, and, as usually the case, it came back with a vengeance. On 9/13/20 at 9:14 pm her Heavenly Father reached out, clasped her hand and took his daughter home.

For the entire last week I've been surrounded by family, four daughters and a son, friends, church family and a multitude of good folks who expressed their condolances. This last Saturday we all met at our church and said our final goodbyes. Today the last of the relatives went home. My home is quiet.

View attachment 7429563

View attachment 7429567

She shall be missed.

There is no need to respond to this post in any way. Rather, I would ask that you reach out to your spouse, significant other, or any family member and give them a good. long hug. Our home was filled with 34 plus years of hugs and love and The Child Bride would approve.

I learned this lesson when we lost our son in 2013. I have lived your advice ever since.

My condolences on the loss of your beloved wife, and please feel free to reach out if I can assist in any way.

At the end of August we learned that the Child Bride's cancer had returned, and, as usually the case, it came back with a vengeance. On 9/13/20 at 9:14 pm her Heavenly Father reached out, clasped her hand and took his daughter home.

View attachment 7429563

View attachment 7429567

She shall be missed.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. I am glad she had 6 years to enjoy your grandson, and you are surrounded by family and friends.

View attachment 7429563

View attachment 7429567

She shall be missed.

I have no words, and if i did, they would fail to convey my condolences and understanding. May God's countenance and peace be with you. Know that many of us grieve with you...

View attachment 7429563

View attachment 7429567

She shall be missed.

So very sorry for your loss Nodak. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :cry:

My view today is basically snow, tundra and more snow. But my view next weekend will be more fun! Headed to Cheboygan, Michigan to pick up the remnants of a Civil War Cannon that I just bought, as a pile of debris, in a barn. Wood is mostly rotted, but the patterns are there. And the hardware is there down to the last bolt. Rusted, but it's there. Been looking for one of these barn finds for years!

Road trip Friday/Sat/Sun!!!

I'll post my view across Canada to get to Sault St. Marie (which I've always wanted to see) and down the U.P. and to pick up the cannon and then home. I have been needing some windshield therapy! I can't wait!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Still don't know how to create a Tagline, so this will have to do....
That's awesome, look forward to some pics!

So sorry to hear of your loss mate. We have always (for the last 42+ years) shared a kiss before either of us left the house whether it was me leaving on deployment back in the dark ages, one of us going out to the local shops or just leaving for a regular day at work. Just never know when it is going to be the last time....

Reactions: Jscb1b
That looks very much like the squirrel that was hanging out near our room at the Hunter's Inn last year when we visited Larry, kept squeaking at us and sounded like "ceee fowerrr???"

Reactions: Sgt47