• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

New tube is on @Jamie C 375. Can is going to happen too. Buzz is 5’9” for reference.
EE651CE6-89CE-4C47-AC05-4A5DE1C08F6F.jpeg

Fixr, I thought that was a spot on your lens and removed it.... 🤣

Read more: Blue Moon and red Mars on Halloween

The last Blue Moon by this definition – the last time we had a second full moon in a single calendar month – was March 31, 2018.

There’s another definition for Blue Moon. It can also be the third of four full moons in a single season, with a season being between a solstice and equinox. The next seasonal Blue Moon will be August 22, 2021.

In recent years, people have been using the name Blue Moon for these two different sorts of moons: second of two full moons in a calendar month, or third of four full moons in a single season.

Spent the weekend with my family in Forks. Saturday afternoon was occupied with flying kites, and later, a tour of a large wildlife refuge N.W. of town. Grandson W. wanted to be leader of the pack with littlest grandgirl C. close behind.
20210403_162603.jpg

The plan was to get the kids out of the house into the fresh spring air and also wear them out for a good night's sleep. It worked, Poppa slept like a baby!

I won a $100 Scheels gift card in a recent rod and gun club raffle and used the funds to augment my meager AR 500 collection. The mild steel targets still work but are really beat up, it's nice to replace them with the good stuff.
20210403_101631.jpg

Looks like I'll be back in the carpenter business shortly, at least for some small jobs. Got some calls, knees should be at 90% by 5/1. Will be good to get back to work.

put together a new "retro" inspired build....all the lights, red dots, quad rails and go fast bits are nice and all....but i wanted something clean and light to enjoy a 'simpler' shooting experience.
IMG_20210408_145903_01.jpg

IMG_20210408_154008_0.jpg

IMG_20210408_153951_7.jpg

IMG_20210408_154017_5.jpg

400yds with Irons was a humbling experience.

Ordered a Starrett 91a tap handle from Amazon since the local industrial supply didn't have any and said it would take ten days to get one in. It was delivered yesterday. Opened it today and guess what I found. View attachment 7600166
They sent me a box of 3. Might just keep em.
If you decide to turn one loose let me know.

R