• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

When is enough, enough...?

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    Find us an event to attend

This will/has become the norm in libtard land. They will keep it up until a true/new Paul Kersey says enough, a starts tuning them up. To tell you the truth I'm surprised that mayor an police chief are still alive an have homes to live in, as no one is untouchable if your willing to pay the price,...

This will/has become the norm in libtard land. They will keep it up until a true/new Paul Kersey says enough, a starts tuning them up. To tell you the truth I'm surprised that mayor an police chief are still alive an have homes to live in, as no one is untouchable if your willing to pay the price,...
    Where’s bull Connor when you need him?

Where’s bull Connor when you need him?
    The people that live there are the ones who allow an promote this kind of shit. Bull was only doing what the locals wanted done, wrong as that might have been.
    The people of Portland own this no one else,... recalls happen,... just like fires. It's their wishes that are being followed make no mistake about that. One of the reasons this kind of shit only happens in libtrad citys, the locals want it to happen. One day they will fuck over someone who has a friend or relative that will dish out some pay back. Like my sig says once a felon by their hand or yours be the best you can be. There are people in this country who are reaching the end of their lives an once they're line is crossed, they have nothing to lose either way. It's going to happen, somewhere, sometime.

Edit to add, the fact the police are just standing around tells me they want this to happen as well. No LEO worth a shit would allow this to happen on his watch. Fuck ball cops that are badge heavy an love kicking down doors for any reason/any time love places like this, an seek them out for employment, not true LEO's,...

Last edited:
    The people that live there are the ones who allow an promote this kind of shit. Bull was only doing what the locals wanted done, wrong as that might have been.
    The people of Portland own this no one else,... recalls happen,... just like fires. It's their wishes that are being followed make no mistake about that. One of the reasons this kind of shit only happens in libtrad citys, the locals want it to happen. One day they will fuck over someone who has a friend or relative that will dish out some pay back. Like my sig says once a felon by their hand or yours be the best you can be. There are people in this country who are reaching the end of their lives an once they're line is crossed, they have nothing to lose either way. It's going to happen, somewhere, sometime.

Edit to add, the fact the police are just standing around tells me they want this to happen as well. No LEO worth a shit would allow this to happen on his watch. Fuck ball cops that are badge heavy an love kicking down doors for any reason/any time love places like this, an seek them out for employment, not true LEO's,...
    Yea, surely don’t condone what bull did, but his antics were effective, as they would be against antifa!

Retards on both sides fighting in their hometown, urban ghettos....

MSM using their lens to broadcast it to the sheep to polarize each side to a greater degree of hatred in the hopes that someone does something stupid.

I am LAUGHING....feel so sorry if someone falls for the ruse being constructed

They are hoping someone perceived to be on the right gets trigger happy with his AR15 and dumps a few standard capacity mags into a crowd of these thugs. They want this so bad and they want it caught on video then they will paint these dips shits has victims of some right wing lunatic and blame Trump, The NRA and everyone on the right for the massacre.

They are hoping someone perceived to be on the right gets trigger happy with his AR15 and dumps a few standard capacity mags into a crowd of these thugs. They want this so bad and they want it caught on video then they will paint these dips shits has victims of some right wing lunatic and blame Trump, The NRA and everyone on the right for the massacre.
    I totally agree,and also believe that this is all part of a bigger agenda by the leftist commi movement to further their gun control/disarmament/assault rifle ban cause.

Just my 2 cents