• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where are all the Sig MCXs and MPXs?

New to me. Got one off sig less than 2 weeks ago. Shits in high demand. Same reason a noveske ghetto blaster just sold for 6700 or you can't find a kac or lmt under 5k.

Lot of talking down on sig. I understand it but I don't agree. Companies should constantly be innovating and improving. Virtus and mpx mlok have both been out awhile. All the upgrades helped. Some in MAJOR ways. I get that at leaves you with an out of date rifle but you also have the option to sell it like a lot of people did. Why you figure they may do some part runs you got understand those parts are going to become increasingly more rare. And may eventually become collector's items. Anyway The virtus took the mcx from a decent modular rifle to world class. It's not going anywhere. The way I look at it if they don't listen to their customers they get shit on. If they do, they get double shit on.

The mcx has had 2 real versions. The mcx and the virtus. They had a recall in version 1 that added a firing pin saftey. You should still always be able to get these parts if you call in for warranty repair. If not they will swap you into a newer version. Not sure what else is expected from a company?

The mpx has had 2 real versions the slick type and mlok/keymod. What is not compatible?

Just came to say u applaud the innovation. If my shit get outdated I may upgrade or may not
If you have a Gen1 MCX, and really feel the need to upgrade to the new, “safer” bolt group, all it takes is a call to Sig CS. They will email a FedEx prepaid tag for you to ship your parts to Sig, and they will send you the upgraded bolt and carrier assembly, free of charge. I bought my MCX used from a Bragg area pawn shop. Sig didn’t care, the offer was made regardless of purchased new or used.

'nother happy ILWT customer here... I began with an 8" Gen 2 MPX with the folding arm brace, and purchased a 4.5" barrel with an integral tri-lug mount once my Form 1 came back. I also have the adjustable gas plug from ILWT, and swapped the arm brace for a proper stock (MFT Minimalist) before installing a binary trigger. The handguard is still the factory piece that came with the 8" barrel, so the can locks on to the barrel inside the handguard:

MPX.jpg

It's a great little shooter, and a hell of a fun way to burn a box of 9mm.

Reactions: Ric O'shay