• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where are my 3 gunners at?

So the Hypertap. I like it. Felt very neutral to me. I paid close attention to my dot and it rose only a tiny bit. I’m going to leave it alone because knowing my ass I’ll fuck with it too much.
Groups weren’t bad at all. From 10 to 25- yards I kept things in the A zone.
Precision Armament did well. Comparing it to the SJC, I wanna say it felt less blasty. Could be just mind games.

Yeah, all the brakes I've owned blast off the sharp corner at the edge of the bore in the first 200 rounds, then stabilizes after that. The Hypertap seems like more of the same. I'll get a pick up tomorrow and we can compare.

In the meantime I have a super secret magic project I'm working on!

Reactions: 021411
I can't keep a secret. Saw this pic of the 1301 Pro tonight:
20190310_123937-660x495.jpg.179cfab84edb4823412ca6fae17a0b75.jpg

And I thought how awesome the dropped lifter would be. Then I decided to make it happen.
20190628_220218.jpg

Super rough prototype to test my theory, but it works!

So tell me about the lifter. I honestly don't know much about the 1301.
The lifter is held in the dropped position to allow easier loading. I haven't had a problem with that and I like to put an autoloader on my M2 similar to the one I have on my Stoeger M3K, I got the autoloader from MOA precision.

The lifter is held in the dropped position to allow easier loading. I haven't had a problem with that and I like to put an autoloader on my M2 similar to the one I have on my Stoeger M3K, I got the autoloader from MOA precision.
Got tired of waiting for MOA so I ordered an auto lifter for my M2 from J Kenny in the UK. They are supposed to be shipping out July. Not holding my breath since there has been delay after delay.
MOA could never give me a solid time frame. However when they get going again I'll get an auto lifter for my M3K which is my backup shotgun.

I ordered the first batch on the Stoeger and had with in the week I ordered it. I can allows send in my trigger group on the M2 and get it done that way.

So tell me about the lifter. I honestly don't know much about the 1301.
Beretta added that little wedge shaped block so you no longer have to push the lifter down with the shell stack when loading. I decided I would automatically win matches with this groundbreaking new technology and made one of my own.

Reactions: 021411
Beretta added that little wedge shaped block so you no longer have to push the lifter down with the shell stack when loading. I decided I would automatically win matches with this groundbreaking new technology and made one of my own.
So push it down once and it stays down?

Here’s my Stoeger M3K with autoloader

Attachments

• 7CD06DEF-11F9-4984-BB43-8309D053F3B0.jpeg
    7CD06DEF-11F9-4984-BB43-8309D053F3B0.jpeg
    590 KB · Views: 106
  • A97B25F3-4D36-48C6-A59A-F1866B46BDC7.jpeg
    A97B25F3-4D36-48C6-A59A-F1866B46BDC7.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 95
So the Hypertap. I like it. Felt very neutral to me. I paid close attention to my dot and it rose only a tiny bit. I’m going to leave it alone because knowing my ass I’ll fuck with it too much.
I really wanted to try some different hole combos but didn't want to make any irreversible changes so I just copied the APA Answer system on my Hypertap.
20190630_125548.jpg

After putting them all back in, shooting a mag then pulling all but the front left one I can absolutely say that it makes a huge difference.

Put this together for 3 gun. I haven't used it yet. It was a gun that I used for tactical classes. Took it apart and had it cerakote sniper grey. The upper was a built upper from Aero Precision. When re-assembling I bedded the barrel with Loktite 609 and installed a SA adjustable gas block. The BCG is TTI ultralight BCG. I used AP lower with standard lower parts group, except for the buffer, and an American Gold Trigger. Also, use a BCM intermediate buffer system (A5) (just like the Vltor A5 system). The stock and grip are BCM. The scope is Trijicon 1-8x with AD mount. I have done a quick sight in at 7 yards just to make it easier when I hit the range.

Attachments

• IMG_0681.jpg
    IMG_0681.jpg
    548.7 KB · Views: 95
I see PCC in my future once I get rid of the stupid brace.

Attachments

• 5DC3B665-C49F-4BD5-BE38-44D1C2C35B9C.jpeg
    5DC3B665-C49F-4BD5-BE38-44D1C2C35B9C.jpeg
    375.3 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: TonyTheTiger
I see PCC in my future once I get rid of the stupid brace.
I'm not sure why but I really want a 9mm AK. Tim from Taccom had his out to a match recently with all his prototype goodies on it. After fingering it I want one more.

I got it as a fun gun but then started to think.. why the hell not do PCC with it? I plan on running the shittiest ammo I can buy with it just because.

Finally shipping. Hopefully mine will arrive in a few days. I preordered in May.

I had seen they were shipping, get some video up when it arrives!
I wonder if they'll ever make one for the 1301.

Still digging my Hypertap brake.
I was practicing 35yd offhand plate racks tonight and realized the dot didn't leave the 6" plate. I could just sweep left to right with no vertical correction needed between plates.

Then I got a boner again...

This has been the slowest year I've ever seen for 3 gun.

Most of the year has been nonstop rain and the flooded ranges have caused a lot of cancellations. Now that the rain has slowed down it's been 95 degrees and 100% humidity, which has caused low enough turnout to have some cancellations.

Tomorrows weather looked great and I thought I'd finally get to shoot a match again, but apparently some storms have knocked out power in the area and all the people that would be setting the match up have trees laying on their houses.
Bummer...

One of the groups where I’m at canceled the matches until Sept. It’s just way too hot right meow.

Shot 250 rounds practicing with the PCC today. Still the most fun I can have with pants on. The kids love it too, we set up a mini stage and it was fun giving them pointers and watching them shoot it faster every time. Nothing like seeing their faces light up when they beat their last time.

Boom. Finally got it in. Install was cake but I’m having very minor issues. I think I need to tweak the latch thingy that holds the shells in the tube. Single feed for some reason won’t release the bolt or hold the shell in. Doubles and quads are fine. Hmmmm.