• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where are the protectors of commercial propperty

Travelor

Private
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2003
Central Arkansas
Why are the authorities not setting up martial law and keeping the looters away? It seems like the looters are using the murder as an excuse to get free stuff and tear their neighborhoods apart and the Minneapolis city politicians standing by with their heads up their a**'s and placating the looters.

That did not work well for the local police station either did it?

If I would have owned ine of those business’s, I would have been protecting my property. White, Black, Brown, Male, Female makes no difference. I honestly believe You have every Right to protect your Family and Property, and in that situation it would be with force. I also believe the military should be calld in. 3 man teams on rooftops. When someone comes out of a looted building carryn stolen goods, they would be shot, on video. Put a stop to this BS!
And, I would also chg the Officer who had his knee on the Man’s neck w 2nd degree murder. The other Officer’s would be chgd as well. They stood by and watched it all go down
This was not a dark alley, dim light, split second decision

They do not have the castle doctrine or stand your ground laws. A pawn shop owner was inside his business when a looter tried to break in. The shop owner shot the intruder and the police arrested the shop owner, charging him with murder. The looter’s body was found outside the shop.

If they want to loot and burn let them. Why place people in the line of fire just to save some Nikes and LED TVs??

Reactions: Higgins65
If they want to loot and burn let them. Why place people in the line of fire just to save some Nikes and LED TVs??

I strongly disagree. You can’t just let people have their way with you. They won’t stop taking until they’ve raped your sister, wife, and daughters unless they realize they really might die from their actions.

Why are the authorities not setting up martial law and keeping the looters away?
I strongly disagree. You can’t just let people have their way with you. They won’t stop taking until they’ve raped your sister, wife, and daughters unless they realize they really might die from their actions.

The OP was addressing the actions of authorities, not of private citizens which is were my response focuses. You want to focus on your family....... Apples and oranges.....

So if you were a Police Officer called into protect the local Target store, while away "protecting commercial interests" your family is raped.......are you going to look the other way cause you wear the badge honorably??? F-no.....I'd not report to the Target store...I'd put my badge on the desk of the Chief, go home and protect my family FIRST!

When children throw tempter tantrums they need to be spanked. The idea that you can loot and rob anytime the police make you mad is being spread by apathy. The wheels of justice turn slowly. They literally expect them to lynch the guy in the town square the next day.

These people do not want justice, they want anarchy. They want to tear down our society and replace it with one where might makes right. What they don't understand is, in that society. The police would kill them without a second thought and without repercussions. Just like in Tiananmen Square, they would be crushed and washed away. Their actions are driving us the opposite way any of us want to go. They just can't see it.

With any luck this will teach those almost Canadians how important their right to protect their property was. The pain probably wont be severe enough because we will all foot the bill to rebuild it.

Reactions: Bender and rjacobs
Just an observation . During the LA Watts riots ; shit was not tol see rated , gun fire was returned exponentially , fire hoses were used . I don't understand how we as a society went from looting and burning businesses and shooting at police are bad things to get your riot on ? Yeah yeah yeah boomer , millenial , commie yadaa yadaa yadda . And stil WTF .

There are quite a few 'less than lethal" applications that could be used here but you must be prepared for the lone shooter who will fire from the back of the crowd to kick it off as a coward.

There are reports that Amy Klobashar may have pardoned this officer in the past. So the officer may of had a history of doing things like this.

Will do more digging, but if true it looks bad on the dems, who would own this entire debacle even more

Reactions: Maxwell
Hi,

TREAD LIGHTLY on your desires to have the Gov so easily call in the NG.....that is a slope YOU do not want to be standing on.

When the NG was called into STL during the Michael Brown riots, they didnt have ammo... My buddy was "deployed" and he said the ammo was like 3 or 4 miles away from the line... I believe it was held at the National Guard building at Lambert Airport, but he wouldnt say. He said it was a total waste for them to even be there with their balls cutoff...

This may have been brought up before:
Shot dead in a night robe.
I may have missed the burning and looting from this.

R
This incident was the first thing that popped into my mind when this recent mess kicked off.

Reactions: Rthur
The govt just robbed and looted millions of businesses......I guess when done under the blind of "safety" its all good? Our country and way of thinking is a mess!

Somebody dressed like that, walking in a menacing manner down my street (especially after dark) will be discovered the next day in a heap right where he fell.

You should spend more time listening to the scanner. There were plenty of rapes reported including a "distressed young white girl seen in the back of a car with 3 BMs" / car jackings / lots of gun fire / etc

Realize too, when they burn down the stores - that's where they work (or at least the ones that do work). Now they are jobless. When they burned down their low income housing project - now they are homeless. Easy to say 'fuck them', but that isn't how the money side of the equation works. Now this become a HUGE drain on tax$$.

Best part? Gentrification. Target isn't coming back nor are the other major name brands (unless they are cash based). So you end up with large areas of property on established core arterials that are vacant. Flash forward 10 - 15 years after ghetto like conditions and now is the time for a 'public / private partnership' with the use of tax$ to buy up that ground and redevelop for yuppies and push the remaining vermin out into other established neighborhoods (to slowly start the cycle over).

All part of the plan.

You make a good point, perhaps that's why they decided to show the police and the mayor that there would be consequences for the police dept torture death of a unresisting man in cuffs.

Hi,

TREAD LIGHTLY on your desires to have the Gov so easily call in the NG.....that is a slope YOU do not want to be standing on.

Sincerely,
Theis

Exactly, the FIRST thing the NG and military would do is go to all the decent upstanding citizens and violently take their guns away and make sure they are left defenseless and beat up or kill anyone who resisted. Then sit back and watch.

don't think that's the case, just look an New Orleans when the hurricane happened.
Big bad MFers with badges, guns and bad attitudes beating up an old lady and sending her to the hospital even though she was trying to comply and hand over her stuff.
Others had their guns stolen at gunpoint and were then just left to try to survive.

The government, military and NG will NOT be your friends.

You should spend more time listening to the scanner. There were plenty of rapes reported including a "distressed young white girl seen in the back of a car with 3 BMs" / car jackings / lots of gun fire / etc

Realize too, when they burn down the stores - that's where they work (or at least the ones that do work). Now they are jobless. When they burned down their low income housing project - now they are homeless. Easy to say 'fuck them', but that isn't how the money side of the equation works. Now this become a HUGE drain on tax$$.

Best part? Gentrification. Target isn't coming back nor are the other major name brands (unless they are cash based). So you end up with large areas of property on established core arterials that are vacant. Flash forward 10 - 15 years after ghetto like conditions and now is the time for a 'public / private partnership' with the use of tax$ to buy up that ground and redevelop for yuppies and push the remaining vermin out into other established neighborhoods (to slowly start the cycle over).

All part of the plan.
You missed only ONE thing. The displaced people will get a subsidized apartment in a nice area of town to immediately start the downfall of the established neighborhood.

Reactions: Bender
From John Farnam:

Rioters and looters are not “protestors!”

As Minneapolis burns to the ground, and as in Baltimore, MD a short time ago, professing “liberal” Democrat politicians stand around and do nothing to protect businesses, homes, and non-rioting people, everyone is asking who is going to protect us and pay for all this needless damage?

Liberal politicians won’t even protect their own police station from rioters who yesterday successfully burned it down, after it was abandoned by police!

Of this you can be sure:

Liberal Democrats, when in charge, will never lift a finger to protect hated capitalists! In fact, they excuse, even encourage, what we’re seeing now: roving violent mobs, looting, arson, robbery, burglary, personal attacks, vandalism, etc.

Simultaneously, the liberal Democrat mayor of Minneapolis yesterday stopped just short of calling for the public lynching of his own police officers accused in the George Flynn incident.

This, while his citizens, when they call 911, get this message:

“We cannot guarantee an immediate response to your emergency request for police services.”

And you can also be sure the Democrat governor of MN, like Democrat governors of NY, CA, IL, et al, who have plunged their states into hopeless debt (as they always do) and casually allow needless destruction of property by rioters, will now oh-so piously call upon tax-payers in well-managed states to bail them out!

Rioters and looters in cities and states run by liberals know and understand they will not be interfered with, nor even inconvenienced, particularly during an election year, by liberal politicians who want their votes!

It’s happening now!

You’re on you own!

Reactions: Bender
They do not have the castle doctrine or stand your ground laws. A pawn shop owner was inside his business when a looter tried to break in. The shop owner shot the intruder and the police arrested the shop owner, charging him with murder. The looter’s body was found outside the shop.

That's a damn shame. In Louisiana, you break out a window, kick in a door, etc. to get into my home or business, I have the legal authority to shoot to kill to protect my life, family, and property, whether the bad guy is inside or outside the building.

Does someone have a screenshot of this. The twitter account has been suspended.

Exactly, the FIRST thing the NG and military would do is go to all the decent upstanding citizens and violently take their guns away and make sure they are left defenseless and beat up or kill anyone who resisted. Then sit back and watch.

don't think that's the case, just look an New Orleans when the hurricane happened.
Big bad MFers with badges, guns and bad attitudes beating up an old lady and sending her to the hospital even though she was trying to comply and hand over her stuff.
Others had their guns stolen at gunpoint and were then just left to try to survive.

The government, military and NG will NOT be your friends.

Louisiana passed laws after Katrina that made what you're describing illegal. That will not happen again in my state....so they say.

Reactions: Romeo458
Just an observation . During the LA Watts riots ; shit was not tol see rated , gun fire was returned exponentially , fire hoses were used . I don't understand how we as a society went from looting and burning businesses and shooting at police are bad things to get your riot on ? Yeah yeah yeah boomer , millenial , commie yadaa yadaa yadda . And stil WTF .
Seattle won’t wash sidewalks with water hoses to clean shit off the streets because it’s racist towards blacks. Brings back flashbacks I guess. Do you think Minnesota will use fire hoses on crowds?

Because Castle Rock v. Gonzales, the ruling states the police have no requirement to protect the people.

Because as soon as they are done destroying their city they will be coming to your and in time they will have their own grounds and bring their BS to where you live.

2ebe16409f54562956012c9b8868827a.jpg

Does anybody here following these events actually think, ‘these are my fellow Americans’.
I thought that as I watched the video of a cop executing an innocent man. I also thought, there goes the gestapo again

Reactions: Higgins65
I like to describe the current events as a "target rich environment"....

Was out in front of a store with....wait for it.... a giant fucking sword and then started charging at people.

The people he charged then ran towards that crowd and he promptly got an education in diversity.
Yep. He was fighting back as you sit on your ass. Disgusting that you think it’s funny.