• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where does the loss of trust begin?

I wont let my grand kids join the active duty mil, I cant trust those in charge, field grade and above inside, and any civilian outside. Will be the first gen not to join since the fell off the potato boat in NJ over a hundred years ago.

gotta be` honest here, if the above happened to me I would be in jail for vengeance.
Understandable. Completely understandable.

FWIW, in my four years in the 1st Ranger BN '81-'85 I knew sixteen men who went on to become general officers. The only one I couldn't stand, who would do something like this, retired as a one star. He got there by nepotism. He went on to succeed by nepotism.

Another story of loss of integrity:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...b84201e0645_story.html?utm_term=.e5a62ef09e93

I mean if you want to hold an officer accountable for lying to the press, then why not hold all (specifically senior) officers accountable for dereliction of duty? In this case I think Galvin has a case to go after Nicholson and Haas.

Luckily I only met one officer that ever lied to me, other than that they were all pretty upstanding, good leaders. All above captain were vietnam veterans.

I was in during your time for 8 years active then some more in the guard. Something has happened in the O ranks that I dont like at all.

Luckily I only met one officer that ever lied to me, other than that they were all pretty upstanding, good leaders. All above captain were vietnam veterans.

I was in during your time for 8 years active then some more in the guard. Something has happened in the O ranks that I dont like at all.
Hobnobbing with too many politicians! All of a sudden, the become real special!