• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where people get their “news” and “facts”

7370C971-FFDE-4AFB-8E07-7E9655F6420A.jpeg

Reactions: Emerson0311
I post facts and info.

You’re racist self says all the non White school shooters are gang related l o l

I post facts and info.

You’re racist self says all the non White school shooters are gang related l o l
Again, reading what you want to hear not what’s written.

Like clubbing a baby seal at this point in time, your not even fun anymore.

You have serious mental issues if you don't enjoy clubbing baby seals. Why are you even here?
Was actually looking at a seal hunt but COVID screwed that up

No clubbing though, I get enough of that with a certain member.

Yiu gonna call up lowlight about those sub 100 meanies saying bad things again ?
Missed this one …

You want a second shot at 50k big shot

Ask the boss if Brian called him up and said shut it down

Put up or shut up

….3-2-1 deflection meme

Maybe start a new thread?

Food for thought.....

If I, as a consumer, ever witnessed the kind of behavior from any of the principal(s) of Nightforce, ZCO, Tangent Theta, Spuhr, Bighorn, Defiance, Kelbly, Bartlein, Lilja, Manners, McMillan, etc. as what I am seeing here, I would be severely allergic to ever purchasing any of their products. Ever.

Regardless of right/wrong/facts in this case, it is the total lack of discretion that is of concern.

Win the battle(?), lose the War.......

Missed this one …

You want a second shot at 50k big shot

Ask the boss if Brian called him up and said shut it down

Put up or shut up

….3-2-1 deflection meme

Maybe start a new thread?
If not you one of your minions.

Fact.

Food for thought.....

If I, as a consumer, ever witnessed the kind of behavior from any of the principal(s) of Nightforce, ZCO, Bighorn, Defiance, Kelbly, Bartlein, Manners, McMillan, etc. as what I am seeing here, I would be severely allergic to ever purchasing any of their products. Ever.

Regardless of right/wrong/facts in this case, it is the total lack of discretion that is of concern.

Win the battle, lose the War.......
Agreed

Facts and truth trump money at least for me they do.

Or I could let idiocy and lies be told to the same customer base.

Not happening.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
Says the guy that says he was bilked for 100s of thousands, hahaha.
Who's the dumb mother fucker, you arrrrre
I admitted it via written text and verbal unlike most

Hypocrite is one thing I am not

Naaah, I don't listen to main stream media either but, I do like the one about the rag heads crashing planes into the twin towers causing both buildings to pulverize & fall into their own footprint. I mean, who couldn't believe that?
After all, the MSM do have our best interests at heart.

Reactions: deersniper
It really doesn't take 100 words to say you're a bitch.
There are 26 letters in the English alphabet, arranged in a predetermined format they will then spell something.

Fuck this I'm going back to bed.
That post was so useful and witty …

should have stayed in bed, you just got one step closer to the list

What they hell is going on here? Like two teenagers with a love/hate relationship! Just bang each other and get it over with!

Reactions: brianf
Yeah almost as useful as you sending me a PM with your phone number.
You really do see what a fucking idiot you are.
You do it all to yourself
More revisionist history

You were whining about clarity so I suggested you call, you know like adults.

But like the other guys you chose to just vanish like the rest that don’t have anything substantial.
Only thing I’ve done is bring bullshit artists out if the closet…don’t forget to close the door behind you

More name calling, I gues you ran out of words too.

Your floccinaucinihilipilification does not actually make our posts less important.
Who said your posts are less important

I’m bringing light to darkness because people lie and think they won’t be called out.

There is no true "investigative journalism" today.

There is no main stream media outlet that wants to be a "voice for the voiceless"

main stream media is a mouthpiece for political power brokers

i got my first taste of this playing sports in college where somehow the sports reporters would have articles with only info the head coaches would know and with the exact spin on it that he wanted

i think this happens because the "reporters" or "journalists" only get "access" to the people they want access to if they prove themselves to publish the articles the way the people they want access to want them published

it's just a byproduct of the way the media is setup really
Along those lines a lot of the really old sports quotes, Ty Cobb etc were made up

Used to be called ghost quotes or ghost reports of i remember.

They needed something for the paper and no one had access

Facts and truth trump money at least for me they do.
As long as the facts come from the DOJ and <gasp!> Discovery Channel ?

Listen dude, we are, as of right-fucking-now, on the receiving end of a Psy-Ops mission our .gov is operating.
Do you not understand that ?
Baby formula shortage because they shipped it all to the southern border to feed illegals children.
40 billion sent to Ukraine when it could have helped here much more.
The Prez's kid is a crack addict, lost a laptop full of data, and everyone in .gov looks the other way.
How many hundreds of other things are they doing that we don't even know about ?

Wake the fuck up and pull on your big boy panties.
It's about to get really rough.

I was hoping you’d reply

I notice how you didnt bring and facts on why I’m “greasy”.

Maybe you didn’t see the reply in your inbox, while searching for a duck pic

But I expect nothing less from a sub 100
Keep digging greasy new yawker

As long as the facts come from the DOJ and <gasp!> Discovery Channel ?

Listen dude, we are, as of right-fucking-now, on the receiving end of a Psy-Ops mission our .gov is operating.
Do you not understand that ?
Baby formula shortage because they shipped it all to the southern border to feed illegals children.
40 billion sent to Ukraine when it could have helped here much more.
The Prez's kid is a crack addict, lost a laptop full of data, and everyone in .gov looks the other way.
How many hundreds of other things are they doing that we don't even know about ?

Wake the fuck up and pull on your big boy panties.
It's about to get really rough.
100% there is some shady stuff going on as always but at a scale we have not been aware of before. By scale I don’t mean the amount of scams just the scope of them.

Baby formula, that’s not the whole story. Yes the pantries are full down there instead of Main Street usa. And that is Ass backwards.

But Abbott had a cleaning validation issue which will cause a FDA injunction. The prob is (as the senate hearing was speaking about yesterday) the fda dragged ass getting guys there.

At a minimum tbe FDA will usually station guys at the plant of that size and look at everything you do down to what hand you put on your keyboard first.

That didn’t happen and people will get fired /sacrificed for it.

As much as we’d like to call the formula a “plan “, I believe it was just another Biden shit show because he appoints unqualified people.

I'm waiting to find some of the real truth behind the latest shooting in Texas.
The One World Govers are ramping up again. They'll get your guns just like they got ours.

And they shut down the largest plant and left it shut down even after it was proven the bacteria didn’t come from that plant

I was hoping you’d reply

The more you talk the worse you business prospects get

I was hoping you’d reply

This is the longest lasting forum suicide I’ve ever witnessed.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
The more you talk the worse you business prospects get
Thank you for the vote of confidence, ill
make sure to put you on the mailing list.

I’ll send a color by numbers book as well just in case

This is the longest lasting forum suicide I’ve ever witnessed.
True, I fell bad for your crew

They’ve been picked off 1 by 1 all day

You guys must be down to reserves by now.

I only have 20% battery on my phone so you’ll have time to train up some 50’s.