• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where people get their “news” and “facts”

Oh...and another thing Mr Brain Finkmoor.
Lulu isn't a drunk.
He never stole anything from Veer G or his widow.
I know for a fact, he has more decency, principals, patriotism, and sheer brass balls, than you or your progeny will ever possess.
It doesn't get any lower than that shit accusation you pulled.
You make that shitbag, Cockhorn, look decent by comparison.

No
Not in your wildest imagination.
A few people just showed you who he is, hell accidentally.
I had no intention of carving him up when I woke yesterday.

....you dont get credit for not being a piece of shit...

thats like me saying "yeah, its pretty 'stand up' of me not to mug you today"
I’m not defending the guy here.

But it also would have been just as easy to roll up shop and tell everyone sorry about your luck. It would be very difficult to ever get your money back out of a person who’s company declared bankruptcy and rolled up shop.

But on the other hand he had zero other option but to pay everyone back if he ever hoped to sell a single rifle to the public.

I've been reading this thread trying to work out what this is really all about.
I've gone to the Hoplite threads & read through. I've listened to the podcast with Dave Thomas explaining the basics of what occurred with this Theis insect & I'm at a complete loss as to what this entire slinging match is about.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's confused by all this.
What am I missing here?
If Brian has squared things away with those who were conned by Theis, what's all this about?

I've gone to the Hoplite threads & read through. I've listened to the podcast with Dave Thomas explaining the basics of what occurred with this Theis insect & I'm at a complete loss as to what this entire slinging match is about.
What am I missing here?
If Brian has squared things away with those who were conned by Theis, what's all this about?
2E6C7A53-763F-4D9A-A4B6-13336FE79B3C.jpeg

What am I missing here?
Best I can tell the core group of people that first ordered rifles were angry about what all transpired rightfully so. Some people weren’t super thrilled about not going public with it immediately. Some he said, she said game of telephone has who knows what floating around. Some others werent super thrilled about the resolution. In the end as far as I can tell everyone was made financially whole. Owner Brian likes to insert personal opinions into all kinds of subjects on here and keeps getting smacked. Some core group from the beginning that didn’t like him have attracted many along the way due to Brian’s own bad decisions to engage the trolls and they now troll him wherever he goes.

Did I miss anything?

Reactions: FWoo45
Brian was in another thread calling us all retards because we didnt trust "govt data".....and called us all "conspiracy theorists" for thinking the govt would intentionally hurt American citizens...

and when we brought up his "poor decision making skills", he threw a little bitch fit that turned into what you see here.
Thanks for the reply.
Although I will admit that I disagree with Brian's worldview of how the world works with regards to Government conspiracies, I still don't really see the connection between that & the Hoplite/Theis saga. If Brian & others haven't seen the light of how the world really operates, I don't see why attacking him on a completely unrelated front is in any way beneficial or logical to your argument.
It appears there's still something missing in all this.

lets not give him too much credit..
1) he directly created the situation that caused the need to reimburse people...
2) Theis was a partner of his operating under the Hoplite name...legally he didnt have much option other than to make them whole.

dude kept his ass our of court is all.

He had to pay everyone back, or deliver a rifle.
This is one of those things that has made me pull my hair out the whole time.
He wasn't being magnanimous, he was covering his ass.
Well that does make sense. I am obviously clueless about how and what agreements were made with the whole Hoplite CF.

Best I can tell the core group of people that first ordered rifles were angry about what all transpired rightfully so. Some people weren’t super thrilled about not going public with it immediately. Some he said, she said game of telephone has who knows what floating around. Some others werent super thrilled about the resolution. In the end as far as I can tell everyone was made financially whole. Owner Brian likes to insert personal opinions into all kinds of subjects on here and keeps getting smacked. Some core group from the beginning that didn’t like him have attracted many along the way due to Brian’s own bad decisions to engage the trolls and they now troll him wherever he goes.

Did I miss anything?

Thats the high spots, but fairly accurate.
I liked him fine when I met him....until I asked him a technical question. He had to get someone else to answer the simple question, so I immediately thought he was " the help".
I wasn't far off.

Did I miss anything?
I invested a few hundred bucks and some tens of hours of monotonous wordpressing (did I mention I fucking hate PHP? And web development?) to get Araru Defense (later hoplite) on the web, because I liked Cockring, and thought he was gonna do cool shit.

I didn't even know Brian existed until after the PRE when, as far as I can tell, he figured out that he was not going to get shit rich off of this endeavor, and decided to pull the plug. After that show, and after Mr. Chikn observed that Brian is a useless cunt, is when the shit hit the fan.

And now he's over here talking shit at all hours of the night 🤣🤣🤣

Pretty funny stuff.

The ONE thing we can ALL agree on is: "FUCK Louie Corker", a.k.a. 'Theis Proctal'. Fuck him in the ass with an Ebonite.

Last edited:
Ahhh the drunk shows up

Pretty long stay at Betty ford

Hope you stay on the wagon this time

Or did they kick you out because you burnt through all of your dead friends money
Wow, I was trying to stay neutral, but that’s some low life shit right there, you literally are an asshole and dumber than a bag of dildos. Your mom should have rolled over and shot you on the wall.

What a complete fuck wad.

i missed that when he first posted it....but what kind of cunt brings up a persons treatment and deceased friends to win an internet argument??...

seriously, i thought he was just a retard....but its apparent this man is nothing but an utter low life...
As far as I know, there was never any “treatment”, nor, any need for it. Looks to be nothing other than speculative innuendo from fuckwad......

It’s funny the squirrel mafia for those who thought that was all a joke

hurts the brain even typing that name

was supposedly founded on doing random good deeds etc

Like most organizations run by morally corrupt liars it only takes a while to see their true color and lies

Idea,

Maybe you guys can hit church sat sun and Monday on the three day weekend, wash the shit off your soul.

Best part about this thread is im a greasy business man from new York so I’m In business with the tooth fairy

Got a real greasy deal… getting a cut of profits now

With all the teeth I knocked out the last few days I can go on vacation with the family in the summer for free.

Just pathetic
6C6FEC5E-913C-4089-BFB4-739CE511B254.gif

2 days and 6 pages this is what you write

…an original shit stirrer here guys, go read the hoplite thread

You’ll find his teeth right near the curb

Another sub to the list

Edit…now I remember you were one of the guys who got scared and ran away when I said I’ll sue anyone who jeopardizes the law suit.

Shows your character that when shit gets real you know your a liar and run for cover
Dude this is where you're wrong.
I don't post much in any of your threads is because maybe I just don't give a fuck.
If Theis gets a good enough lawyer he could ruin you.

What am I missing here?

You should be really fucked up by now, better use of time would be go to the library and read a book

Hey anyone got any small rifle primers for sale. I bought some Laypoona brass for my 6.5 manbun and it has small rifle primer pockets. I am just looking for some news and facts where I can find some small rifle primers.

Hey anyone got any small rifle primers for sale. I bought some Laypoona brass for my 6.5 manbun and it has small rifle primer pockets. I am just looking for some news and facts where I can find some small rifle primers.
Look up that Cockhorn feller. He dun sed he’s got a big ole deal on um

Reactions: 168BTHPM
Hi,

Where in the Hoplite thread was this happening. Anyone got links or screenshots. I have seen stuff like this in the automotive world, “sleeper” talking up products on forums to sell them.

Sincerely, Guy.