• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to buy Anvil30 ?

Posted a WTB in the hide for sale section (if you got the post count)

Or order from RRS and wait. You can give them a call about lead times. The last time I did they were on the money.

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
Just buy from RRS. They are always on backorder but they are cranking them out everyday so the wait will not be long.

I monitored their IG account and place an order after seeing post about a batch in QC. Shipped the next week.

I bought mine from thermal optics plus. Saved on tax and the crazy shipping price that rrs charges.

Bought mine from mile high, received mine within 3-4 days after ordered. Packaging was great with lots of foam peanuts all around inside the box. Great shipping.

Reactions: HogsLife
Just ordered the 34L combo from RRS yesterday, and they mentioned the anvil's are the delay. Order now, delivery likely the first week of April.

Mile High is out of stock on all variations as well. They have a backorder list going for an order that should be filled in about a month.

Reactions: SonicBurlap