• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to buy Vector 1500 LFR

Re: Where to buy Vector 1500 LFR

The 1500's are discontinued. The sole US source was Ashbury International Group. There may be some on the used market. I'm currently working on a number of Vector IV's factory refurb units, when I've got some details I'll make a post here. There is also a possibility of a group buy of sorts on PLRF's, I'm waiting on prices right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bwo6.5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anybody know of a dealer for the Vector 1500 LFR?

</div></div>

They don't make the 1500 anymore. I have the Vectronix PLRF15C and its the baddest thing on the planet in that small of a package! But keep in mind that its nearly $7,500.00 with all the upgrades.

http://podesta.gsi.it/prodotti/schede/PLRF_brochure.pdf

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoryT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 1500's are discontinued. The sole US source was Ashbury International Group. There may be some on the used market. I'm currently working on a number of Vector IV's factory refurb units, when I've got some details I'll make a post here. There is also a possibility of a group buy of sorts on PLRF's, I'm waiting on prices right now. </div></div>

I'd be interested in a PLRF group buy!

I can put a group buy together if wanted. We are working pretty close with them so an open chain of communication is pretty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoryT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 1500's are discontinued. The sole US source was Ashbury International Group. There may be some on the used market. I'm currently working on a number of Vector IV's factory refurb units, when I've got some details I'll make a post here. There is also a possibility of a group buy of sorts on PLRF's, I'm waiting on prices right now. </div></div>
What happened to Vectronix in Leesburg, VA? I bought my PLRF-10 directly from them and I thought they sold the Vector IVs too. Vectronix can/could also provide factory refurb'd units if they exist when you are ready to buy.

Vectronix contact info

Next in line for an IV.

~Mike