• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Where to find a Tact Solutions AR-22

MtGoat

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2003
Middleton, Idaho
Well finally decided between a S&W M&P, Spikes and Tactical Solutions. Decided to go with the Tactical Solutions upper as it was designed from the ground up as a 22 and not a conversion. Where is the best pricing on the uppers? I could get them locally but with 6% sales tax they are 6% higher right off. Has anyone found a dealer that will offer DEEEEEEP discounts (it is Christmas after all and the funds are getting skimpy
smile.gif
)?

I haven't decided between the M4 and the light weight but will wait and see on pricing.

Thanks
Pat

Re: Where to find a Tact Solutions AR-22

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #009900">PLEASE CALL (866)333-9901 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER!</span> </span>
this is TacSols ph#

i got my TacSol M4 style at a gun show, the price i got it for then will make you cry, it was a "dealers special introductory offer" with 2 Black Dog Mags for $475.00, i think they are double that price today, actually just: $610.00

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #009900">PLEASE CALL (866)333-9901 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER!</span> </span>
this is TacSols ph#

i got my TacSol M4 style at a gun show, the price i got it for then will make you cry, it was a "dealers special introductory offer" with 2 Black Dog Mags for $475.00, i think they are double that price today, actually just: $610.00 </div></div>

Tac Sol is 20 minutes from my house. I would get the honor of paying an extra $36 if I bought from them (sales tax). The Gunbroker route was an option but was hoping to find a dealer that deeply discounted and made money on volume and not mark-up (gotta love that type of dealer
smile.gif
). I could drive 20 minutes the other way and save $36 by buying in Oregon (no sales tax) OR buy on-line (just have shipping). Actually was hoping one of the site sponsors carried them and provided a SH discount.

The quest continues.

Pat

Thanks Hilbillee, I bought the one on gunbroker this afternoon. Marry Christmas to me!

They are not cheap anywhere but the quality is outstanding. I have one on an Armalite lower and a Gemech suppressor and it runs like a dream. Accuracy is outstanding.

I ordered one locally and should have it the first of next week (doen't hurt that the manufacturer is 30 minutes away
grin.gif
)
The dealer was willing to give enough of a discount to off-set state sales tax.

Thanks
Pat

anyone have a breakdown of the bolt assembly on these. I was changing out the upper and the bolt fell out and I am not sure how it all goes back together. Thanks Gary