• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to find H4350?

Coloradocop

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2010
Front Range of Colorado
I know, I know... I'm practically asking where to find a unicorn, but I still thought I'd throw it out there.

I was fortunate enough to receive a new rifle for Xmas, but it's the first rifle I've had in the fleet that would be best served with a recipe of H4350 powder (.260 Rem). As such, I have no H4350 sitting around here, and sure haven't seen any in stores just yet.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help in advance!

The only place I've ever found it is at Cabela's in Thornton...I got lucky and just happened to be there when they got some. Couldn't believe it! If you keep up with the "Hide and seek" forum on here, I've seen people reporting that it's on PowValley and a few other sites every once in a while...though when it was, I was broke at the time...figures. Good luck!

Yep...I scored an 8lb jug right before Thanksgiving. Also, there were 1lb containers in stock for a good 2-3 days at 3rd Gen about a week ago. As COfox said, Hide and Seek is a thread to keep a close eye on. Stuff like H4350, 210M primers, etc comes in stock fairly often, but you usually have about 15 minutes to act before it's all gone. And don't hesitate either...I've had several occasions where I've had powder or primers in my cart, hit submit, and they went out of stock in the time it took me to fill in the shipping/cc info. Also, check out the Gunbot site...it has fairly up to date info on what's in stock on the various sites.

COfox...I'm surprised you found that at Cabelas. Luck you. If you ever run across any like that again, send me a PM...I can be up at Cabelas within 30 minutes. Also, some of the guys up there are pretty cool and they'll put some aside for you if you promise to be up there within an hour.

Not the unicorn your thinking. I have purchased 21 pounds in the last 3 months. You have to find out who is getting shipments and then show up when they are restocking. A box of donuts helps tremendously! Same with Varget, 18 pounds in the same time frame. Best of luck my friend, J

Ugh... and so it goes. Thanks for the tips guys, but sadly the items mentioned in this thread are out of stock at both of the places mentioned (already). Seems like you can't even work on chores around the house without missing out on the shooting related deals these days!

COfox...I'm surprised you found that at Cabelas. Luck you. If you ever run across any like that again, send me a PM...I can be up at Cabelas within 30 minutes.

Will do! I could only buy two at the time...no idea how much they actually had. I have 6 lbs of it now. The first 4 lbs I found on the shelf at a Cabela's in Columbus Ohio this past summer. I about fell over when I saw it. Cabela's has been good to me.