• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to find Manners LOP spacers

DedicatedShooter

Air Winger
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2010
NoVA
Anyone have a good source to purchase LOP spacers for a Manners PRS1 stock? Searching hasn't turned up much so far. Thanks!

Call Tom he's a complete gentleman and would probably just mail you some...
Tell him I sent you and to put it on my account ;)

Mike R.

Call Tom he's a complete gentleman and would probably just mail you some...
Tell him I sent you and to put it on my account ;)

Mike R.

Mike, thanks for the referral. I don't know who Tom is so if you could shoot me some contact info I'll gladly reach out to him. Thanks!

@DedicatedShooter This is unbelievably badass. One of the premier rifle builders @MikeRTacOps, not only gave you the info to get in touch with Tom Manners the owner/designer of Manners stocks, he also reached out to let him know you’re coming and wanted to pick up the tab for the spacers. Maybe I’m just used to people being dicks but this made my day.

awesome seeing all these big name guys help out the community when they don't "need" to. really shows what kind of people they are.

@MikeRTacOps hooked me up recently with a floor plate engraving for no reason, other than he wanted to give something back to the community. really blew me away. seems small to these guys but has a big impact on us

Last edited:
Just had a nice conversation over the phone with @tmanners and I remain incredibly impressed with their customer service philosophy. Not only was he able to answer all of my questions, he gave me all the instructions I needed to get my stock sent in to have my LOP adjusted and even offered to personally ensure it will get taken care of in a timely manner. Big thumbs up to Manners and I think they just hooked a customer for life!

Just had a nice conversation over the phone with @tmanners and I remain incredibly impressed with their customer service philosophy. Not only was he able to answer all of my questions, he gave me all the instructions I needed to get my stock sent in to have my LOP adjusted and even offered to personally ensure it will get taken care of in a timely manner. Big thumbs up to Manners and I think they just hooked a customer for life!
Tom called me late last night as he stated he was going to contact you earlier in the day but he was eyeball deep busy and wanted to relay that to me. He stated he was going to call you first thing this morning ( I can see you guys talked ) and get you squared away 100%. Tom is an Class Act and not many people could wear his shoes any time I call him for the littlest thing he goes wayyyy out of his way. Tom's customer service reflects that of how I run Tac Ops. It's nice to give back to the people that are humble and really appreciate it ;) I'd say 99% of the people here on The Hide are awesome and the other 1% I'd like for them to go set up some targets when I certify my rifles lol

You guys are most welcome...

Mike R.

Tom called me late last night as he stated he was going to contact you earlier in the day but he was eyeball deep busy and wanted to relay that to me. He stated he was going to call you first thing this morning ( I can see you guys talked ) and get you squared away 100%. Tom is an Class Act and not many people could wear his shoes any time I call him for the littlest thing he goes wayyyy out of his way. Tom's customer service reflects that of how I run Tac Ops. It's nice to give back to the people that are humble and really appreciate it ;) I'd say 99% of the people here on The Hide are awesome and the other 1% I'd like for them to go set up some targets when I certify my rifles lol

You guys are most welcome...

Mike R.

Thanks again Mike for getting this all started. Truly appreciated and this is exactly why I keep coming back to this forum after joining it 10 years ago.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
awesome seeing all these big name guys help out the community when they don't "need" to. really shows what kind of people they are.

@MikeRTacOps hooked me up recently with a floor plate engraving for no reason, other than he wanted to give something back to the community. really blew me away. seems small to these guys but has a big impact on us
Your most welcome it was my pleasure and please feel free to call me anytime...

Mike R.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Thanks again Mike for getting this all started. Truly appreciated and this is exactly why I keep coming back to this forum after joining it 10 years ago.
Roger that no worries anytime :)
Your Most welcome...

Mike R.