• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

Keep checking this thread and you’ll score. Someone posted about sk standard at mid south the other day and they had it in stock for almost a full day. I scored that day finally but missed on a bunch of the priors. Stay posted and you’ll score eventually. Good luck

Reactions: Vamike9
Keep checking this thread and you’ll score. Someone posted about sk standard at mid south the other day and they had it in stock for almost a full day. I scored that day finally but missed on a bunch of the priors. Stay posted and you’ll score eventually. Good luck
This thread is a good one for sure!
Thanks to all of you fellow posters.

Reactions: Natureman
SK Standard Plus shoots less than a Bullet widths difference at 50 yards out of my Bergara. I still shoot the Rifle Match. At their prices I would suggest the SK Standard Plus.

Bobcat Armament has some Midas+ little higher than normal though $23.99

No worries, I edited my post immediately because it seemed a little snarky, and I didn't mean it that way

No worries, I edited my post immediately because it seemed a little snarky, and I didn't mean it that way
We need a list of all of the gougers then will know where not to buy when its often available. I found another supplier today they had SK PISTOL they were out of standard plus soon as it comes in I'll let you know $62.50 a brick long range was $82.50

We need a list of all of the gougers then will know where not to buy when its often available. I found another supplier today they had SK PISTOL they were out of standard plus soon as it comes in I'll let you know $62.50 a brick long range was $82.50
All seem to have raised their prices due to overwhelming demand?...
If you get that SK Long Range in stock for that price please let me know as soon as you can also.
Thanks!

Reactions: Rimdenter
That's what long range was going for when SK Rifle Match was still $65/brick.

I look all over the North West today there can not be that many places sold out that would be Billions of rounds I found lots of 17hmr for $17.00 no 22mag anywhere

The place I bought RM for $69 is now $189. I agree we need a list.

Good guy or bad guy? If it bad guys I’ll start with midway they have great service but there ammo prices have gone insane.

Reactions: Schütze
I think we should just settle down. This post is for where to find 22 ammo let’s leave it at that. If you find it post it and everyone can decide on there own what they want to spend. Some people don’t need to hear that there idiots just cause there willing to spend more money then others or do we need to call out all the commercial suppliers. We’re an intelligent group of guys and gals we can figure it out on our own of who’s over charging and decide from there what we want to spend or dough. Just like the px is don’t bash a thread even if you think it’s price gouging this thread should be treated the same. It’s just to inform where it’s at buy or not. Rant over!

I think we should just settle down. This post is for where to find 22 ammo let’s leave it at that. If you find it post it and everyone can decide on there own what they want to spend. Some people don’t need to hear that there idiots just cause there willing to spend more money then others or do we need to call out all the commercial suppliers. We’re an intelligent group of guys and gals we can figure it out on our own of who’s over charging and decide from there what we want to spend or dough. Just like the px is don’t bash a thread even if you think it’s price gouging this thread should be treated the same. It’s just to inform where it’s at buy or not. Rant over!
I agree, let's keep with the integrity of this thread.
We should all know by now that ammo is through the roof almost everywhere.

Not sure if this was already posted?

I didn't want to post till I new it was legit. My 3 bricks arrived today ordered 4 days ago.

Still in stock as of this post.

If you use this code now take 10% off. stpatricks10

Works out to $72.00 a 500 brick for Norma TAC-22

There shipping/handling is high, but the 22 wasn't the only thing I got from them.

I have almost 4 full bricks (1950rds) of Eley club that my vudoo does not like at all, I paid $9.25/50 if anyone is interested I'd sell them for what I paid for them. Feel free to text or call if any questions.
You're deal is better, but $9.45 was what I paid yesterday for the Eley Target.
That's not bad compared to many other businesses out there.