• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

Thanks! Just got a few bricks of RM and a case of Standard +

Look at the 500 round bricks, I just checked and they are still in stock, but not the 50 round boxes

I was just posting the same thing :(...I've gotten a bunch recently so was going to let some other people have it rather poach more.

Anybody see any SK LONG RANGE PM ME I need to try some before I pull my proof barrel where I can catalog results.
Thanks

I passed on the good deal on the sk match. I guess I feed like I have enough ammo at this point. I’m also seeing more 22lr availability. Could it be the shortage is ending?

I’ve wondered the same , but it might be with the bad weather here in the south people have switched priority’s to their families , friends , homes , work .
Don’t know if the craziness will ramp up again or not

Most likely you guys don't pay much attention to what is going on covid related in Germany and Great Britain, but remember that's where Eley, SK / Lapua are made. At least in Germany they heave a healthcare system where people stay home when they feel sick and get payed full time from their employer 6 weeks and about 70% after from health care. What that means to me is that these company's deal with unbelievable business issues. Borders a closed on and off, issues with suppliers and shipping and on and on. Right now covid # are rising again in Germany...I'm sure they are not producing in full capacity and I am happy to be able to get some ammo from them.

SK Pistol Match in stock. $9.95

I picked up some Eley Target, needing SK, then got some SK yesterday, so once it all arrives I’ll be looking to sell the Eley for exactly what I’ve got in it as I only purchased it on the chance of not finding SK.

Yeah, it is but it's available and if people need it it's there. Can you share where your getting the wolf at? Is it in stock because I am looking for some.

Yeah, it is but it's available and if people need it it's there. Can you share where your getting the wolf at? Is it in stock because I am looking for some.
Interesting information from Bert, Wolf is no longer made by Lapua, made now by Eley, not gonna stock as Eley is same stuff, pissed as found out yesterday Rifle, and pistol love it damn 🤣

Interesting information from Bert, Wolf is no longer made by Lapua, made now by Eley, not gonna stock as Eley is same stuff, pissed as found out yesterday Rifle, and pistol love it damn 🤣
I think Eley started making it over a year ago. I still have 400 rds of target and 600 rds or extra of the old stuff but don't want to shoot it. A local shop had it and I bought everything they had. I tried the Eley version and it wasn't bad but nothing different than club for me.

Reactions: Scottso
I think Eley started making it over a year ago. I still have 400 rds of target and 600 rds or extra of the old stuff but don't want to shoot it. A local shop had it and I bought everything they had. I tried the Eley version and it wasn't bad but nothing different than club for me.
Got a case from Bert before Christmas, was Lapua, Glad I had

Reactions: Ruger1300
Anybody know who is selling sk pistol match ?
I ordered two bricks a week or so ago but they sent Sk long range instead of pistol match
Thanks again to all who are posting what they have found

Anybody know who is selling sk pistol match ?
I ordered two bricks a week or so ago but they sent Sk long range instead of pistol match
Thanks again to all who are posting what they have found
Who had the LR ?

Ammo fast , creedmoore and whidden I think all had the PM ,

I bought a brick of that a while back, and I'm not sure why.
710fps is slooow
I like it when shooting my with kiddos. My six year old is very sensitive to noise and even with out a can this stuff is good for that.

Reactions: demolitionman