• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

From Pennsylvania Gentlemen If you guys need something specific I have a few backwoods Locations I am able to check out! Its been scarce everywhere however. I've still been able to buy Powder, Primers, and Bullets from a few locations I visit regularly. If I can help I will. Its our duty to help each other out.

Comment specific ammunition and or Reloading Supplies if you need some and Ill do what I can

Good Shooting Inc. has some Eley Match and Tenex in stock. They are good people to buy from and there pricing is very reasonable.

Reactions: Appalachian
Gun zone has aguila subsonic.

the only other option I see which I am tired of trudging through is type what you are looking for on an online search and check everything over and over hourly and you might catch something for sale good luck . cause its only going to get harder and harder and more expensive as time goes on .

Last edited:
Reactions: x2cross

$199 for a brick that used to be $99. They also have the 325rd Federal Automatch for $109. I guess it's worth it if that's all your rifle likes, and it's still way cheaper than centerfire. I won't be buying from them though because the only way to make the prices go back down is to slow down on buying at inflated prices.

Good Shooting inc. has some Eley Match in stock, box or case. There’re good people to buy from and are not gougers. They are the only ones I buy from.
HS

Last edited:
Good shooting got in more Eley yesterday. Most I have seen in stock in quite some time. The match as noted above, along with team and tenex

aguila.JPG

found these local, about 30 boxes in stock. Should I pick them up? Not used to paying that price for 22LR.

Fleet Farm in Brainerd, MN had about 9 boxes of 300 PRC a day ago. Didn’t catch the price though.