• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

Ammoseek.com

Something ain't right with Ammoseek.com. I've been finding and buying 22LR for the last couple of weeks at not-so inflated prices. During that same time, I've also been checking on Ammoseek.com and noticed that it's only listing bulk junk at very inflated prices.

Right now, the lowest price Ammoseek listing is Thunderbolt junk at $0.22 per round. I know for a fact that Eley Team is still in stock @ Goodshooting for cheaper than that.

Something ain't right with Ammoseek.com. I've been finding and buying 22LR for the last couple of weeks at not-so inflated prices. During that same time, I've also been checking on Ammoseek.com and noticed that it's only listing bulk junk at very inflated prices.

Right now, the lowest price Ammoseek listing is Thunderbolt junk at $0.22 per round. I know for a fact that Eley Team is still in stock @ Goodshooting for cheaper than that.
Yeah, they don't list Natchez either and I have done pretty well there.

Since I don't necessarily get around to checking a bunch of websites every day, I started using a service to notify me when a page has changes. When I find a store with a reasonable asking price but is out of stock, I set up a watch. I had good luck with that approach when I was looking for AR parts but had to sign up for a different service to up the frequency of checks to find ammo.

I just ordered some and hated to pay the price but I don't want my Chicon custom rifle to become a boat anchor.
Was going to order a Vudoo this year but afraid to now.
I believe the prices will go thru the roof or ammo will cease to exist. :-(

I just ordered some and hated to pay the price but I don't want my Chicon custom rifle to become a boat anchor.
Was going to order a Vudoo this year but afraid to now.
I believe the prices will go thru the roof or ammo will cease to exist. :-(
That's me, I can go through 500rds in a week, testing rifles and such.
For a match round, it's not too bad
Still, Midwayusa hasn't been gouging like others I'm seeing.
Although I haven't bought 9mm, 45, 308, and the others since this whole mess started.

I don't know what your local Walmart is like but I randomly strolled through the sporting section and spotted CCI Mini Mag, winchester something, and CCI varmint on the shelf. I bought 2 bricks of the mini mag for regular price. This isn't ideal but make sure to check in on your local supply too. I've built up a little supply like this.

Reactions: MG58
I don't know what your local Walmart is like but I randomly strolled through the sporting section and spotted CCI Mini Mag, winchester something, and CCI varmint on the shelf. I bought 2 bricks of the mini mag for regular price. This isn't ideal but make sure to check in on your local supply too. I've built up a little supply like this.
The WM find mirrors what a bud found here 'cept he was able to buy 2K of Mini Mag that he found in a partially opened case.

Reactions: EscapeVelocity
Does anyone know if you can still send you barreled action to Eley or Lapua to get it tested and buy a case or two of ammo?

Lol here’s you some CCI SV in stock
AE79CB09-DEF3-4B1C-8120-0A754715CFE9.jpg

I had to pass on midway ammo if you’re patient you can get it from a vendor not up charging. I get it if you need it right away. It makes you appreciate all the places keeping their prices at normal and not gouging.

Reactions: atakawow
All I want is a brick of center x I’ve been looking over a month
There was guy over on RA that was selling some Midas+ and Center X a couple of days ago. If it's already gone, keep an eye on it. It's out there just look in different places.

Gjmen22

Customers interested in testing at the new Lapua Rimfire Performance Center in Ohio, may call (480) 695-0744, email at [email protected] or fill out an appointment request at www.capstonepg.com/rpc/
I sent my RimX to the Lapua test center the first week in January, it was tested the same week and I received my case of lot-selected Center-X last Friday. I was told that they always have ammo available for testing/supply. Minimum purchase is a case.

Reactions: Schütze
I sent my RimX to the Lapua test center the first week in January, it was tested the same week and I received my case of lot-selected Center-X last Friday. I was told that they always have ammo available for testing/supply. Minimum purchase is a case.
Thats good to hear. When i step up to rimx or vudoo i will probably make the drive for that. Just dont think i can justify it for any of the cz's lol

Bert's Garage has about 30 cases of Eley Match and a few cases of Eley Target and Eley Club. No price change from last year.....
Regards,
ken
Just got off the phone with him. He said hes overwhelmed at the moment with all the emails and orders. Hes basically not sure what he has left at this point

I can confirm the Eley Match is in stock as I discussed it with him last night when I was there. Saw a total of about 30 cases. The Target and Club are most likely gone by now as they were limited.

If anyone wants Eley Match, he is most likely the only one to have it in stock at this time.

Hope it helps.
ken

I can confirm the Eley Match is in stock as I discussed it with him last night when I was there. Saw a total of about 30 cases. The Target and Club are most likely gone by now as they were limited.

If anyone wants Eley Match, he is most likely the only one to have it in stock at this time.

Hope it helps.
ken
Just trying to save the guy some aggrivation. He asked me to wait a week and email him. He has 3 forums of people emailing and calling him and hes not sure what he has for sale as of 20 minutes ago.

All looking for ELEY Tenex ect. Look at Killough Shooting Sports they have many rimfire round combos in stock!
They BLEW through cases and cases of rifle match in the last week. Like thousands of boxes they've had in stock for months and months

Reactions: Bradu

If you don't mind me asking what did they charge per case when you bought from them directly? I'm new to the bulk buying of .22lr ammo and would like to know what to expect for a price.

If you don't mind me asking what did they charge per case when you bought from them directly? I'm new to the bulk buying of .22lr ammo and would like to know what to expect for a price.
I only bought what I needed too support myself for awhile. I bought 4 boxes of Tenex and 3 boxes of Tenex BI Total was $144 including shipping however if the individual spends $500 according too their website you can aquire free shipping plus alot better bulk pricing. Those rounds I purchased per box were the most expensive 22LR ammo they had for sale. I dont shoot 22LR competition all the time so I believe in letting ammunition for the rest of this great community on the forums here. I'm not out too make money at 5 times the price on some other gun/reloading selling websites. I dont believe those shooters are riflemen. The community on snipershide Helps one another out, that's just what we do sir. If I can help I do. If you gentlmen need anything else or have any questions I can ever help with ask anytime!

I only bought what I needed too support myself for awhile. I bought 4 boxes of Tenex and 3 boxes of Tenex BI Total was $144 including shipping however if the individual spends $500 according too their website you can aquire free shipping plus alot better bulk pricing. Those rounds I purchased per box were the most expensive 22LR ammo they had for sale. I dont shoot 22LR competition all the time so I believe in letting ammunition for the rest of this great community on the forums here. I'm not out too make money at 5 times the price on some other gun/reloading selling websites. I dont believe those shooters are riflemen. The community on snipershide Helps one another out, that's just what we do sir. If I can help I do. If you gentlmen need anything else or have any questions I can ever help with ask anytime!
I can't point out enough how much I wish all shooters would share your attitude Sir ! We wouldn't be in this dilemma in the first place....

I can't point out enough how much I wish all shooters would share your attitude Sir ! We wouldn't be in this dilemma in the first place....
Everyone wishing to own a firearm should absolutely be able too protect their family and have availability of shooting products too them in order to practice and become a skilled shooter. You cant lead unless you do it from the front. Carlos Hathcock and many other fine individuals served this country for his people, too forever have and share their rights. I wont let their efforts become a thing of the past. Military and Law enforcement and their members from various countries around the globe, have their own never surrender men and women who fought for their freedoms. Long story short I believe that everyone should have obtainable shooting products and goals. Some of our leaders want less product out there because practice makes perfect. Less practice less ammunition and components= less overall citizens too defend their country whichever country that may be. I appreciate that comment Sir It means a lot! I wish nothing but the best for all you fine individuals on this form and Patriots around the Globe. If I'm able too help I will. Have a great Day/Night Sir!

Hopefully this helps, I have 6 bricks each of 2 lots of midas+ and 25 boxes of centerx sitting here if anyone wants it. I pretty much only shoot Eley. The midas is $15 per box and the centerx is $12. I don't want to fool with breaking up each lot. $940 shipped for each lot of midas and $325 shipped for the centerx. [email protected]

Reactions: Distance570
Hopefully this helps, I have 6 bricks each of 2 lots of midas+ and 25 boxes of centerx sitting here if anyone wants it. I pretty much only shoot Eley. The midas is $15 per box and the centerx is $12. I don't want to fool with breaking up each lot. $940 shipped for each lot of midas and $325 shipped for the centerx. [email protected]
Email sent. I’ll snag the center x from you.

If you decide to let a brick or two go of midas let me know please. Just cant swing a grand right now

Email sent on one of the Midas Plus lots.

Going through tis thread made me go through my old 22 ammo that I bought around 20 years ago.
Bought it from Big5 when the 525 count bricks were on sale and I bought 12 bricks.
Luckily I still have over 6 Bags, brick, due to the fact that I don't have any property to shoot on.
I have probably sold/traded more bags to a friend than I have shot.
Looked at the Lapua Rimfire Performance Center before checking to see how much I had left.
Then looked up a case of center-x. ouch!

Reactions: Distance570
Well i dont care what anyone says, you guys are alright.
As long as we continue to take care of each other we will be fine.
I recently was able to buy tenex at pre panic prices as well as some midas from jstiller.
Will be taking these to local matches with me to pass on at cost to other shooters running low or in need.