• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

So since you are so smart, please explain to me how Whidden charges 14.50 and this company 40 for the same 2 bricks. I’m in Florida, Whidden in GA and Feddersen in TN. There is a very easy answer, greed.

Not necessarily greed. Do they charge you for insurance? That particular company may build into their shipping quote for insurance and have a pool of funds to just replace lost or damaged shipments while not charging insurance per say

Not necessarily greed. Do they charge you for insurance? That particular company may build into their shipping quote for insurance and have a pool of funds to just replace lost or damaged shipments while not charging insurance per say
If they were charging $7.50 a box and selling by the case I would be happy to pay $28 to ship the order. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Schütze
I should not have posted what I did to begin with. What I really think we have here is baiting the customer with a “sale “ and then adding the “loss” to the shipping charge. Works not with me, no matter what reason you find for trying to protect such business practices.

I'm really late to this thread, but some of the names of companies that are selling 22RF ammo I've never heard of before - seems like there are people trying to get in on making a big profit while the getting's good?

Reactions: Papa Mike
I'm really late to this thread, but some of the names of companies that are selling 22RF ammo I've never heard of before - seems like there are people trying to get in on making a big profit while the getting's good?
Nothing wrong with more competition and choices on prices . It would not be good if we all were stuck with Midway and Brownell’s prices

Reactions: Sblzrd65
LOL you think the companies are just jacking up prices for shits and giggles. You think maybe their wholesale prices have gone up and they need to price it so it doesnt sell out in 5 seconds?

Thats a dumb fucking statement.

Reactions: 308pirate
LOL you think the companies are just jacking up prices for shits and giggles. You think maybe their wholesale prices have gone up and they need to price it so it doesnt sell out in 5 seconds?

Thats a dumb fucking statement.
You missed my point entirely - the point being that most of my usual sources of 22RF ammo can't get SK or Lapua ammo at all, and now I'm starting to see people who've never previously offered that ammo starting to sell it. You get that, or is it another dumb fucking statement? I didn't say an effing thing about prices, just availability.

Reactions: EWS
Eley Tenex .22 LR 40 Grain RN 50 Round Box

$18.73 per box of 50

They're price gouging. 16 a box for centerx and 21 a box for Midas nope

I've never known Whidden to price gouge before, but I hope you're right. Unfortunately I think it's more likely that those prices are indicative of an increase in wholesale cost by Keystone (US importer for Lapua & SK) or Lapua themselves.

I've never known Whidden to price gouge before, but I hope you're right. Unfortunately I think it's more likely that those prices are indicative of an increase in wholesale cost by Keystone (US importer for Lapua & SK) or Lapua themselves.
No he is not right, you are. Whidden is a jewel of a business to us compared to midway and brownels just as an example. Sadly Turbo2 can’t see it….

Reactions: Tx_Aggie

Lapua Biathlon at milehigh and just got an Emil from them. All ammo 10% off with code "stockup"

They also had Norma Tac22 or S&B Club if that's more your flavor.

If the price is too much then go buy it elsewhere.

Has anyone tried the new norma match .22 ?
It’s always in stock @ 80$ a brick.
I’ve had pretty good luck with the tac 22 .

Last edited:
They are definitely over priced. Center x is going for about 12$ a box and Midas is 16$. Sadly you don't know the difference in prices and to me that's a big difference.

Is there some place that has Center x or Midas at these prices, in-stock and available to anyone, today?

Please post the link.

TIA

Dave

Is there some place that has Center x or Midas at these prices, in-stock and available to anyone, today?

Please post the link.

TIA

Dave
How diplomatic!

You’re full of shit @Turbo2.
I hope you placed a big fat order from that Nigerian Princes website😁

You pay with Zelle or Venmo?
I suppose you got free shipping too?

How diplomatic

Thanks!!! I try!!! 😀😉😀😎

But seriously, this thread is 'Where to get ammo NOW', not 'bitch about today's prices'.

Knowing this post violates that, I wish we could stick to posting available ammo. If you think it's priced too high, don't buy it, and don't feel the need to tell us about your decision.

That's probably going to ruin my 'diplomatic' reputation.😉

Dave

try praying for it , I did and funny enough 3 8lb jugs of h 4350 were delivered to me from god via a neighbor that can't shoot anymore the timing was impeccable . So today I gave thanks and loaded 100 rounds to start shooting on Monday , now if god does not make it rain it should be a good day .

I just did a cross country move and Scheels in Souix Falls, SD had Eley Club on sale for 5.99 a box. I damn near cleaned them out. Not sure if you can get it at other locations, its showing as 9.99 on website. May be worth stopping into one if you have a local store.

They are definitely over priced. Center x is going for about 12$ a box and Midas is 16$. Sadly you don't know the difference in prices and to me that's a big difference.

You need to STFU and stop showing everyone your ignorance.

Or better yet, since you think you know the business side of things so well, open up a fucking ammo store so we can all benefit from your low prices.

I know it is not cheap but if you need a specific lot of eley match.killough shooting has some. stan

People seem to be having very mixed results with it.
There is a thread on it with different reports.
I looked up that post that you may be talking about . And it was from 2021 so I would guess that was the old Norman match 22 in white box and 1100fps . The new normal match 22 is red box and 1083 fps