• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

CCI has Standard Velocity, $4.99/box, limit 10....

And

100 ct Standard Velocity $11.99, apparently no limit.

Free shipping for orders over $100.

Dave
Local Wallyworld has CCI standard velocity @ $4.83 a box of 50. Some stores still have a 2 box limit but not ours. I’ve been buying a brick at a time.

Reactions: DubfromGA
Creedmoor Sports
SK Long Range Match 11.25 per (10.25 10 or more, 9.75 100 or more)
SK Rifle Match 9.95 per (9.35 10 or more, 8.95 100 or more)
Is it worth paying that kind of money for SK when can get Eley's comparable mid grade brands at the same cost ? I have also found CS ammo pricey when you add S&H + tax. Most of the ammo listings are out of stocks or out date and there is no " in stock" tab to select. For example; I have some ammo on back order status for over 18 months.

Is it worth paying that kind of money for SK when can get Eley's comparable mid grade brands at the same cost ? I have also found CS ammo pricey when you add S&H + tax. Most of the ammo listings are out of stocks or out date and there is no " in stock" tab to select. For example; I have some ammo on back order status for over 18 months.
I'm not gonna hate on anyone, if you need the ammo, you need it.
However, if we continue to pay these prices, the prices will continue to stay the same.
Difficult times, I know guys.

No experience with eley, just shooting sk & lapua in my Vudoo and RimX. Just hat a brick of sk rm grouping as small as cx. Because of this I ordered 5k from CS yesterday. Yes it’s very expensive but I’m not able to find it cheaper (shipped to the door). Not even from Whidden. I noticed the price on sk and lapua constantly climbing. Thank the potus….I feel like there is no choice if you enjoy shooting these great 22 rifles.

10.25 for sk Long range match is a good deal .
I’m sure not gonna wait 18 months for someone to get around to sending me a in stock notification

Last edited:
No deals really.best price I've seen on sk plus was like 13 cents a round from midway..limit 3 50ct boxes per order..deal sucks after shipping is added. You can backorder from eurooptic but no telling hope long the wait will be

Reactions: mulish
No deals really.best price I've seen on sk plus was like 13 cents a round from midway..limit 3 50ct boxes per order..deal sucks after shipping is added. You can backorder from eurooptic but no telling hope long the wait will be

x2coss's source still has some as I post this. Approximately the same price at 14 per rnd for SK High Velocity Match.

Reactions: x2cross
AmmoFast has a ton of ammo in stock. Lots of 22lr. Also they have free shipping over $150. I just ordered 3 bricks of SK std +. 7.95 a box with free shipping. Great deal.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
AmmoFast has a ton of ammo in stock. Lots of 22lr. Also they have free shipping over $150. I just ordered 3 bricks of SK std +. 7.95 a box with free shipping. Great deal.
I was all set to buy 3k rounds of CCI SV but they limited my cart to 10 boxes 😑

Dang, stopped receiving notifications and missed the Creedmoor restock of SK.

Has anyone seen SK Std+ for a decent price recently?

Reactions: STex
I just got a brick of red an yellow

Attachments

• AE26D1C4-96C0-40B2-9720-F5798D5F3F06.png
    AE26D1C4-96C0-40B2-9720-F5798D5F3F06.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 125
Their shipping is kinda high. I just had our secretary give me a quote on a 10lb package ground to them at @$18 🤷🏽

I’m not saying it’s fun to pay but there is “handling” the box, tape, nice packing so you don’t bitch when it shows up and the salary for the guy getting it ready, label printed and ready for pickup. This all cost money.

I’m not saying it’s fun to pay but there is “handling” the box, tape, nice packing so you don’t bitch when it shows up and the salary for the guy getting it ready, label printed and ready for pickup. This all cost money.
So since you are so smart, please explain to me how Whidden charges 14.50 and this company 40 for the same 2 bricks. I’m in Florida, Whidden in GA and Feddersen in TN. There is a very easy answer, greed.

Reactions: Papa Mike
Well… I do agree that there’s obviously a point that’s greed you are dead on there. I was just trying to say that what your secretary brings up to ship a box is not the same as what the expense is for a business to actually ship you some products. It’s not just what the ups label says. Is $22 extra in your case a lot? Well kinda but I know from our business that all the stuff I listed adds up fast. Just look at what a small business pays uline for those nice boxes to ship your ammo in. Not cheap. Some small companies like whidden don’t do the volume to take financial hits on shipping like say a midwayusa or optics planet.

Just ordered 2 bricks to try this for $170.99 free shipping including tax.
It just has to be as good as sk+ right?

Just ordered 2 bricks to try this for $170.99 free shipping including tax.
It just has to be as good as sk+ right?
Please post your results in the New Norma "Match" thread when you get some tested.