• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

THANK YOU! Been hunting for center x at nom astronomical prices
No problem. It’s the most I’ve paid for Center X, but not much more. I can live with a 10% increase for just a brick. I have plenty Center X, but bought one brick anyway to try a different lot, hopefully a lower speed one. I did buy one brick each of the SK.

Reddit gun deals has now found the CCI restock. My guess is now they will all be watching it. If you want to get in you'll want to hit it as early as possible. They are savage and will clean it out in minutes.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Yes they are. My Center X was delivered today. Bubble wrapped and cushioned. Better than you could ask for. Big fan of Champions Choice
Only the Center X is worthy of five layers of bubble wrap though. It’s also flanked with SK for protection. I get it.
😝. I’ve never received any damaged goods from CC.
45010648-4200-4655-A67D-199E5E39F048.jpeg

Midsouth has SK Pistol Match in stock.

Reactions: JohnTheFisherman
AmmoFast just got a BOAT load of SK and Lapau in... I'm thinking the SK Biathlon Sport and Laupa Center-X are the stars of the show?

Last edited:
Damn, they are higher than Brunos on pricing.
Definitely high but last time I looked Brunos combined HazMat/Shipping tipped the needle in AmmoFasts favor. Don't have a dog in either fight. Just passing the info along. :)

This hunt for .22lr is getting very tiring. I’m checking sites daily. Got an email that ammo was in at BC called in ASAP got the same old speech. Well we had some, but it was very little. 🤨🤨🤨

This hunt for .22lr is getting very tiring. I’m checking sites daily. Got an email that ammo was in at BC called in ASAP got the same old speech. Well we had some, but it was very little. 🤨🤨🤨
I saw the same. Jumped on the website and.... Nada! Went back to AmmoFast and got some SK Flatnose Match to try. Other thank that I think I'm done chasing.

Looks like Lapua is sending out all kinds of ammo to all kinds of distributers. It's available all over. At some high prices. $.38/round for SK Rifle Long Range from Target. I can still find Midas+ for that price.

Ammofast is cheaper than Targets sports as well..Kinda of sad honestly..On Sk Standard.
Hell, Ammofast is 13.95/box for Long Range Match and Target Sports is 18.99/box? Uhm, no...

Last edited:
Thanks guys, got a couple bricks coming from ammofast! The guys at the local 22 matches are upping their game, my scores are dropping, need to practice more! 😀

Reactions: nikonNUT
Poop I need some spare mags and ammo. I don’t know what’s worse trying to find guns and ammo or good bourbon in Ohio.
I’m done with the bourbon hunt. It was a 5 min sprint until it reminded me too much of hunting down 22lr years back. Waste of time. So many good bourbons that are easy to find. After trying some rare bourbons, I realized they aren’t blowing me away. Glad I tried them though to know for myself. Yes I’m in Ohio as well.