• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get AR coated??

Buzzsaw

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2006
Frisco, Texas
Where is the best place to have my AR coated (colors) Duracoat, Cerecoat, etc??? I guess LMT is still AWOL??

Re: Where to get AR coated??

I have been talking to Victor at US Anodizing. He seems like a really good guy and his prices are pretty good. Hope that helps!!

I just can't bring myself to use Krylon, It seems to look like crap after some use, sorry Krylon lovers. I like the look of the JP Rifles, Wilson and the expensive Robar coatings. Maybe a dessert camo?

Am waiting on a Ceracoat job to get back to me this week from GA Precision. They were great to deal with and prices were reasonable.

There have been a couple other posts on this topic fairly recently, but I went with Ceracoat based on the number of people I trust that told me that Ceracoat was the most durable option. YMMV.

K